Karnataka PGCET 2021 Hall Ticket will be out by the authority. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) issues the admit card to the candidates who have registered for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. The hall ticket has to be downloaded by entering the login credentials (application number and date of birth). Scroll down to know more about Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2021 such as its process to download, details mentioned on it etc.
KARNATAKA PGCET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Karnataka PG CET 2021 Admit Card dates can be checked in the table given below:
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Hall Ticket Dates
|Issue of Karnataka PGCET Admit Card||October 2021|
|Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam Date||22-23 October 2021|
KARNATAKA PGCET 2021 Admit Card
The Karnataka Examinations Authority will upload the admit card on the official website soon. Candidates must check the given points regarding KEA PGCET 2021 hall ticket:
- The authority will issue the admit cards only to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials and other details application number and date of birth.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the concerned department on a priority basis as the authority will not be responsible on cancellation of candidature from the exam.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- Before downloading the admit card ensure that the details mentioned therein are correct like name, subject, Centre etc.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall on the exam date else entry will not be given.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
How to Download KARNATAKA PGCET 2021 Admit Card?
Some steps have to be followed to download KEA PGCET 2021 admit card.
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website
- Enter the login credentials user-id & password on the login page.
- Download the admit card as and when it appears on the screen
- Take a printout of it & retain it until the admission process gets over.
Details mentioned there in Karnataka PGCET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is an important document which consists of the following important details related to the exam along with the details of the candidates
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and time
- Duration of the exam
- Address of the exam centre
- Some general instructions
- Photograph & signature
General Instructions for Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam Hall
There is some line of order which candidates have to follow in the exam hall:
- Do not use calculators or log tables
- Any electronic items like Bluetooth, pagers, cell phones, calculators etc, must not be carried in the hall.
- Bits of papers, any written material must not be carried.
- The candidates can take non – programmable calculators which can be used for M.E. / M.Arch / M.Tech exam
- Do not create any indiscipline at the time of examination which may lead to cancellation of candidature
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam Centres
Given below are exam centres for Karnataka PGCET 2021:
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Answer Key
Karnataka PGCET 2021 answer key will be published online at the official website of KEA. The keys are released after the three days of the exam. It can be challenged if any candidate is not satisfied with any of the answer.