KARNATAKA PGCET 2021 Application Form will be reopened from 27 September 2021 by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). For submitting the application form, the candidates will have to submit Rs 650 as the application fee. The candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in the relevant courses can fill the application form for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. Scroll down to know more about Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2021.
The application form will be reopened from 27 September 2021 and will be closed on 03 October 2021.
KARNATAKA PGCET 2021 Application Form Dates
The schedule for Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form can be checked below in the given table:
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Registration Schedule
|Starting of application form||03 September 2021 after 11:00 am|
|Online Registration Close||17 September 2021 to 5:30 pm|
|Application form reopen||27 September 2021-03 October 2021|
KARNATAKA PGCET 2021 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of Karnataka PGCET 2021 application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the competent authority i.e. KEA.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online only.
- Multiple forms submitted must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection of all forms.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided as all communication will be made via SMS or registered mail id.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph, signature & thumb image in JPG/JPEG format of size 5kb - 40 kb.
- The application fee will have to pay via offline mode & will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- There will be no opportunity given to make changes in the form once it will be submitted.
- Take multiple photocopies of application form for further process.
Documents required to fill Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form
Following are the list of documents that has to be there with the candidates to fill KEA PGCET application form:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets and certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree mark sheet
- Image of the photograph
- Image of the signature
- Other academic certificates
Details to be entered in Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form
The details which are required to be entered in the PGCET 2021 are given below.
- Marital status
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Reservation details
- Qualifying degree status
- Qualifying degree name
- University name and seat number
- Total number of study years in Karnataka
- Address details
- Pin Code
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
How to fill Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form?
In order to apply for Karnataka PGCET 2021, candidates will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the KEA.
- Step 2: Click on the link provided for New Registration and enter the asked details.
- Step 3: Thereafter the credentials will be sent to the registered e-mail id and contact number.
- Step 4: Login using the credentials and fill the application form by providing academic details, personal details, choices of exam centre etc in the application form
- Step 6: Upload the images of the required documents in the proper format as mentioned below:
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG Format||5kb - 40kb ||3.5. X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||3.5 X 1.5 cm|
- Step 7: Applicants must agree to the declaration asked after entering all the details.
- Step 8: Pay the application fee - Check the amount given below.
KEA PGCET 2021 Online Registration Fee
|General Category/OBC of Karnataka||Rs 650/-|
|SC/ST of Karnataka||Rs 500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the Application Fee using the Bank Challan and then submit it to any specified bank mentioned on the official website.
- Step 9: Take a printout of the application form and verify all the information entered is correct or not.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
After the submission of the application form, the candidates can easily download the hall ticket from the official website of KEA. Karnataka PGCET 2021 Admit Card will be issued to those who will submit the form successfully.