Kerala SET 2020 Admit Card will be released on 19 March 2020 on the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala Govt.). The candidates will be required to enter their registration ID and site access key to download the Kerala SET 2020 hall ticket. It is necessary to carry an admission ticket on the exam date for entry purpose in the examination hall. Details like exam venue, the timing for the exam is provided on the hall ticket. For further information related to Kerala SET (LBS) admit card 2020 such as date of release, how to download, etc. the aspirants can go through the complete article below.
Kerala SET 2020 Admit Card Dates
Those who have filled the form for LBS Centre SET 2020 can check the dates for hall ticket for the same below in the given table:
Kerala SET 2020 Hall Ticket Dates
|Release date of LBS SET 2020 call letter||19 March 2020|
|Last date of Kerala SET 2020 Admit card download||29 March 2020|
|LBS SET February 2020 exam date||29 March 2020|
Stay connected to know the release of hall ticket and link which will be provided to download the same.
Kerala SET 2020 Admit Card
Kerala SET 2020 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates must check the given points regarding the call letter of LBS Centre for Science and Technology:
- Candidates must download their admit card online from the web portal of the competent authority.
- The admit card for the SET will be issued only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket or if there is any discrepancy on the hall ticket then they can contact to the university via mail id [email protected]
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be carried to the exam centre as entry would not be possible.
- Must preserve the hall ticket until the admission process gets over.
Documents needed to take in exam hall of Kerala SET 2020
The candidates must carry the following listed documents to the exam hall:
- A printed copy of the Kerala SET call letter
- 10th mark sheet
- Copies of the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer should be carried
- Provisional/Original Certificate and Marklist / Grade Sheet of PG Degree
- Provisional/Original Certificate of B.Ed Degree
- Original Caste / Category certificate
- Any of the mentioned below national id:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
How to download the Kerala SET 2020 Admit Card?
The online hall ticket for SET releases at the official website, of LBS Centre. The steps to download the Kerala SET 2020 hall ticket are given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of LBS centre and click on SET February 2020 Notification.
Step 2: After clicking on the link given a new page will open where the option to download Kerala SET 2020 admit card will be displayed.
Step 3: After clicking on the above link, enter the registration ID and site access key.
Step 4: After the final submission of the registered details, hall ticket will be displayed. Check all the details and download it.
Step 5: Must keep it safe until the examination and other further process gets over.
Details mentioned on Kerala SET 2020 Admit Card
Some important details that are there on Kerala SET 2020 Admit card are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the exam
- Exam timing
- Exam centre complete address
- Roll number
- Date of birth
How to retrieve login details for LBS Kerala SET 2020?
The candidates must keep their login credentials with safety which is used to download the admit card, check result, and answer key. There are cases when candidates misplace their login details vital to check any important events of the entrance exam.
- In case, registration ID is misplaced, use registered mobile number to login.
- The site access key is sent to candidates on their registered mobile number while filling the application form.
Important instructions for the Kerala SET 2020
Those who have filled the application form to appear in the SET examination must follow the below mentioned important instructions:
- The candidates shall be present at the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The question paper will be given in the form of a Question Booklet bearing a Question Booklet Number, Version of the Question Booklet (A/B) on the front page. The candidate shall mark the Booklet Number
and Version of the Booklet correctly on the OMR Sheet.
- The candidates must not carry following things to the exam hall; calculator, logarithm table, mobile phone or any other electronic equipment.
- Rough work /calculations can be made only in the blank sheet which will be given there in the Question Booklet.