Kerala SET 2021 Application Form was released on 20 April 2021. The application form was closed on 03 June 2021. The Kerala State Eligibility Test 2021 will be carried out by nominating school teachers to enhance the teaching level of higher secondary courses. Qualified candidates for higher secondary school teachers and non-vocational teachers at VHSE are shortlisted on the basis of the Kerala SET test. Also, those who applied had to choose the centre of the test during form filling. Kerala SET is organised for the candidates to be selected as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE(Vocational Higher Secondary Education). The candidates can check the below article to know more about the Kerala SET 2021 Application form details.
Kerala SET 2021 Application Form Dates
Following atble show sthe importnt dates of Kerala SET 2021 Application Form:
|Application start date||20 April 2021|
|Application last date||03 June 2021|
|Last date to pay the fees||05 June 2021|
Kerala SET 2021 Application form
Kerala SET 2021 Application form has alraedy been released on the official website of LBS Centre for Science & Technology. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- To avoid rejection of form or late submission candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Must give relevant information like mobile number, email address, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents in a prescribed format only.
- Lastly must make the fee payment to complete the form in all sense.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees had to be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
Documents required to fill Kerala SET 2021 Application Form
Before filling the form the candidates should have the following important documents to fill the form correctly:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet/certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Provisional / Original Certificate and Mark list / Grade Sheet of PG Degree
- Provisional / Original Certificate of B.Ed Degree
- Original Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Any of the national id
Details to be entered in Kerela SET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have fill the following details in Kerala SET 2021 application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Person with disability
- Name of the guardian
- Identity proof
- Identification number
- Educational qualification details
How to apply for Kerala SET 2021?
The application form is required to be filled only at the official website of the LBS Centre, Kerala. To create a registration ID, the foremost requirement is to start the registration process. Follow the below steps and get registered for the Kerala SET 2021 exam:
- Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website and click on "SET 2021 notification".
- On clicking the link a new page will be open, click on " Click here for Online Registration ".
- Start the registration process by clicking on ‘new registration’. A new page opens where candidates have to enter the mobile number. An OTP is sent to the registered mobile number for verification purpose.
- Fill the details like Name of Candidate, DOB, Gender, Address, Identity proof and other details for registration.
- Note down the registration id for future references.
- Step 2 - Fill the other details
- Mobile number, email address, academic details.
- Make the fee payment and submit the details.
- Step 3 - Photograph
After filling the above details, upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph. Instructions for uploading photo are mentioned below:
- Photographs should be latest. The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clear.
- Face should be centrally focused and be at the centre of the photograph.
- The background should be white/light-coloured.
- Photographs should be of 200 pixels height, 150 pixels width, and file size should be of 30 KB, in jpg format.
- Step 4 - Printout
After submitting all the deatails and fees candidates must get the printout of the filled form and keep it safe untill the admission process gets over.
Kerala SET 2021 Application Fees
The candidates had to submit the below mentioned category-wise fees for Kerala SET 2021 registration:
Kerala SET 2021 Examination Fees(Expected)
|General / OBC candidates||Rs 1000/-|
| SC/ ST/Differently abled candidates||Rs 500/-|
The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Modes of Payment
- The candidates paid the examination fee either by Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking or other modes provided in the website of the authorised body.
- GST and Processing charges were to be paid by the candidate as applicable.
Note - Since the authority will not provide any facility for correction of the application after its submission, the candidates are advised to verify their information properly before submission. Especially centre for the test, subject appearing for the test and reservation category before submission.
Discrepancy of Kerala SET 2021 Application form
If there was any discrepancy found in the application form like opted subject or examination centre the candidates were given a facility to send the email for correction or change at [email protected] . After this, no application was accepted by the authority.
Kerala SET 2021 Test Centers
A candidate can select a District Head Quarter listed below as Test Centre. Once the centres will be selected will not be allowed to change under any circumstances.