KIIT LAW 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of November 2020 by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar. This online exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. KIIT LAW exam is conducted to enrol the eligible candidates in undergraduate law courses such as BBA LLB, BA LLB, B.sc LLB and postgraduate course ie. LL.M. Every year candidates from all over the country apply for KIIT LAW School Admission 2021. Applicants willing to appear in this entrance exam must go through this complete article to know all about the KIIT Law Application Form 2021.
KIIT LAW 2021 Application Form Important Dates
KIIT LAW Application Form Dates 2021
|KIIT LAW Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application Form start date||To be announced|
|Last date to apply for KIIT LAW School Admission ||To be announced|
|KIIT LAW 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
KIIT LAW 2021 Application Form
Applicants need to read this section carefully to know about KIIT LAW 2021
The following details must be filled in the application form:
Personal details: Candidate needs to enter these following details:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Parents Name
Exam Center: Applicants will have to select any two exam centres according to their preference.
Qualification Details: They need to enter their Qualification and Qualifying Exam Status, Percentage of Marks scored in the qualifying exam, Year of passing the exam, Class Xth Board Name, Class Xth Board Roll No and year of -passing Class Xth.
Communication Details: Applicants need to enter their complete communication details.
Documents required to fill KIIT LAW 2021 Application Form
The candidates will have to keep the following listed documents ready with them before they start filling the KIIT application form:
- Scanned copy of candidates' passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidates' signature
- Class 10th Mark- Sheet (Scanned copy)
- Class 12th Mark- Sheet (Scanned copy)
Specification of the documents to be uploaded
|Name of the Documents||Format||Document Size|
|Passport- Sized Photograph ||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 50KB|
|Candidates' Signature||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 50KB|
|Class 10th Marksheet||jpg or jpeg||Not more than 01 MB|
How to fill KIIT LAW 2021 Application Form?
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for KIIT LAW entrance exam 2021.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of KIIT Law School.
- Step 2: From the list of courses which appears on the screen the applicants will have to select the course for which they want to apply. NOTE: Candidates applying for Under-Graduate Law programmes need to select any of these courses (BBA LLB, BA LLB, B.sc LLB) while those who are applying for Post-Graduate Law courses will have to choose Master of Law (LLM) course which will be of 1-year duration.
- Step 3: After the course has been selected applicants then need to enter their details, qualification details, choice of exam centre, email id and mobile number etc.
- Step 4: Next the candidates need to edit the details or confirm the details they have filled in the form. By choosing the edit option candidates can make changes in the details whereas by choosing the confirm option they can proceed forward.
- Step 5: Upload the above-mentioned documents according to the format specified.
KIIT LAW 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the KIIT LAW Eligibility Criteria 2020 before they start filling of the application form. The details about the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020 are provided below:
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be greater than 22 years as on 01 July 2020.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 45% in 10 + 2 or any other exam equivalent to it.
- For B.Sc. LL.B: 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks.
NOTE: If at any stage it is found that the details mentioned in the form are incorrect, applications of such candidates will be rejected and hence they will be disqualified.
KIITEE 2021 Test Centre
Candidates have to give at least 02 preferences for the choice of test centre while application form filling process:
|Exam. Centre||Centre Code|