KIIT Law ET Counselling 2020 will be based on the scores and the ranks acquired by candidates in the entrance test as well as the number of seats available in law programs. KIIT(Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) will start the KIIT Law counselling after the declaration of result. Candidates who successfully qualify Law entrance test will be required to visit the campus for counselling on the mentioned date and time in order to complete the admission process. Candidates advised to report at the campus half an hour before the commencement of the counselling process. Go through the complete article below to know more about KIIT Law ET Counselling 2020.
KIIT Law ET 2020 Counselling Dates
Check the schedule for Law ET 2020 counselling from the table given below:
|Publication of results||notified soon|
|Counselling commences on ||notified soon|
KIIT Law ET 2020 Counselling Process
Those candidates who successfully qualify are required to appear in the Counselling process as per the mentioned schedule. The process of KIIT Law 2020 counseling is as follows.
- Candidates have to reach the campus an hour before the given schedule and fulfill the formalities of registration process.
- After document verification candidates will be called for seat allocation.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the rank and choices stated by the candidates.
- After Seat Allocation candidates will be issued seat allotment letter.
Note : In case authority founds disperancy in any of the documents, candidate shall not be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
Counselling Registration Fees:
Candidates are required to pay registration fee for KIIT Law Counselling. The details are provided below.
Registration Fee : The candidates will have to pay to accept the seat
- Registration fees for counselling of Rs.10,000 in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Note : Admission fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
Document Required for KIIT Law 2020 Counselling
- Admit Card of KIIT Law ET
- Rank Card of KIIT Law ET
- Class 10th Pass Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Degree(if needed)
- Diploma Pass Marksheet as well as three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry)
- B.Tech/ M.Sc./ MCA. or equivalent Degree Certificate(LLM)
- Community Certificate
- GATE Score Card (if needed)