KIIT Law ET 2020 last date to pay the admission fee is 12 August 2020. The final allotment list will be released on 14 August 2020. KIIT LAW 2020 is conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar. This exam is conducted annually at National level for admission of eligible candidate's admission into the undergraduate law courses such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.sc LLB and postgraduate course ie. LL.M. There are a total of 240 seats available for the students and are divided into the three programs mentioned above (80 seats for every course). Candidates can read the complete article to know more about KIIT Law 2020 Admission.
- KIIT Law ET 2020 last date to pay the admission fee is 12 August 2020.
- The final allotment list will be released on 14 August 2020.
KIIT LAW 2020 Admit Card
KIIT Law Admit Card 2020 can be generated after the slot submission for KIIT LAW entrance exam. The candidates can download their admit card by going to the official website - kiit.ac.in.
- Candidates will have to enter their registration number and password/date of birth to download the KIITEE Hall Ticket.
- They will have to download their admit card from the official website.
- No hard copy of the hall ticket will be sent by post or through any offline mode.
- Also, applicants must verify their details printed on the admit card and immediately report to the concerned officials in case of any misprinting.
- Admit Card must be carried on the exam day as they will not be allowed to appear for the exam without it.
- The candidates must not forget to carry a valid id proof along with their admit card (Pan Card, Driving Licence, Voter Id card, Adhaar Card or any other proof matching the required significance).
KIIT LAW 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can go through the KIIT LAW 2020 Exam Pattern given below:
KIIT LAW Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes (three hours)|
|Question Paper Medium||English|
+4 for the correct answer
-1 for the wrong answer
Section-wise division of questions in KIIT LAW 2020 Entrance Exam:
|KIIT LAW 2020 Sections||Number of Questions|
Analytical & Logical Ability
KIIT LAW 2020 Application Form
KIIT LAW Application Form 2020 was released on the official website on 16 November 2019 and the last date to fill the online KIIT Law 2020 Application Form was 20 July 2020. The application form was available offline.
- The application process consists of registration, filling the application process and uploading of necessary documents and finally printing the application form.
- They need to first download the application form and take out a print-out of the same.
- After that scanned images of photograph, signature & 10th Mark sheet/Certificate must be uploaded to complete the application process.
- The application process is considered successful after the payment of the application form
- Then they need to submit the form filled to the address provided below: Director Admissions Admission Cell (Koel Campus) KIIT University P.O.- KIIT Bhubaneswar- 751024 Odisha, India Phone No.: 0674-2742103, 2741389
- Applicants need to submit their application form on or before the last date.
- Furthermore, they can also check their application form status on the website after 20 days of the dispatch of the application form to the address mentioned above.
KIIT LAW 2020 Application Fee
There is no application fee charged for KIIT LAW 2020 exam.
KIIT LAW 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the KIIT LAW 2020 Eligibility Criteria before they start filling of the application form. The details about the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020 are provided below:
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be greater than 22 years as on 01 July 2020.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 45% in 10 + 2 or any other exam equivalent to it.
- For B.Sc. LL.B course, candidates must have cleared 10+2 or any other equivalent exam in science stream with at least 45% marks.
KIIT LAW 2020 Syllabus
The candidates need to have an idea about the KIIT LAW 2020 Syllabus so that they can accordingly formulate their preparation strategy and hence qualify the exam with good marks. The detailed syllabus of KIITEE Law is given subject- wise below:
The mathematical ability measures knowledge and ability in basic Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry problems. Many of these related problems can be practised which will help to improve the mathematical skills. They must be strong in their numerical and lateral thinking skills to score good marks and hence qualify this section.
This verbal ability section generally tests the Grammar, Verbal Analogies of a candidate. Besides this, they must also start practising sentence completion, spelling, and comprehension.
This section tests the candidates' general knowledge skills. They can prepare very well for this section by consistently staying up to date with the current affairs and events. To make it possible, applicants must read the newspaper regularly and make notes of the important events such as new important dates, announcements, new appointments and other important details.
- Analytical & Logical Ability
Applicants can easily score in this section. They need to practice as many questions of analytical and logical ability with the help of the study material and books. Analytical and Logical ability test looks at how well the candidate can draw logical conclusions. This test also checks their ability to work under pressure.
KIIT LAW 2020 Answer Key
KITTEE answer key is generally not released. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology did not release answer key for KIITEE last year. However, if the answer key is uploaded this time the same is published on this page.
With the help of answer key the candidates can get an estimate of their score even before the result has been declared. Using the marking scheme of the exam that is +4 for correct answers and -1 for wrong ones, students can easily estimate the scores. The answer key will have correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam.
KIIT LAW 2020 Result
KIIT LAW Result 2020 will be announced In the month of June 2020(tentatively). The candidates will be able to check the KIITEE LAW Result 2020 on the official website - kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
- The merit list (for B.A LL.B / BBA.LL.B / B.Sc.LL.B and LL.M.) will be prepared based on marks the candidates have secured.
- The university would be fixing the cut off marks at the time result declaration.
- Qualified candidates would be able to download their rank cards from the official website by providing their application number.
- Only the candidates having their ranks above the cut-off rank would be invited for the counselling process.
- The tie-breaking criteria will be used in case two or more candidates secure the same marks.
The information about the KIIT LAW 2020 tie-breaking criteria will be used to determine the candidates merit is provided below:
- Firstly, the marks scored in the Mathematical ability section would be compared. The candidate having more marks will be given a higher rank.
- If still there is a tie between the candidates then the marks obtained in Analytical Ability section would be used to give the ranking.
- In case of a tie again, the marks of English section would be given consideration.
- If the tie still exists then the candidate having greater age will be given the priority.
KIIT LAW 2020 Counselling
The candidates successfully qualifying the entrance exam will be called for the KIIT LAW Counselling 2020. KIIT will be conducting the Counselling process by the second week of July 2020. This will be the last process of admission. The counselling and seat allocation will be based on the entrance exam performance. The counselling schedule will be published on the official website after the result has been declared. The counselling process will end once all the seats get filled.
The candidates will have to take their original documents for the verification and the token fees with them at the time of KIITEE LAW counselling.
The documents required at the time of counselling:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- B.E. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For LLM Candidates)
- 12th Admit Card (For Appearing Candidates)
- Two passport-sized coloured photographs
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 10,000/- (non-refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted. The Balance fees have to be deposited by the second week of June 2020.
Physical Challenged: Only the candidates having 40% of disabilities will be considered for admission under PC Category, who would align with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. The candidates with locomotory abilities will only be eligible to apply as the institution does not have adequate facilities for such candidates.
- Reservation: The details about the reservation of seats for reserved category students are provided in the table below:
KIIT LAW Seat Reservation Details
Percentage of seats reserved
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Physically Challenged (PC)
KIIT LAW 2020 Exam Centers List
The information about KIIT LAW exam centres 2020 is given in the table below:
KIIT LAW Exam Centers
KIIT LAW 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check KIIT Law 2020 summary below in the given table:
KIIT LAW 2020
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar
BBA LLB, BA LLB, B.sc LLB and LL.M
KIIT Official website
To offer admission into the undergraduate and postgraduate law courses such as BBA LLB, BA LLB, B.sc LLB and LL.M
About Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar. KIIT Group of Institutions is run by KIIT Education Society in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) offers UG, PG and Research programs in various disciplines through its different schools. Achyuta Samanta,
went on to serve KIIT as its first Chancellor and has had the distinction of being the youngest Chancellor of any Indian University. Presently, he is the General President of the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA).