KIITEE 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of November 2020 by Kalinga Institute of Technology (KIIT). Interested candidates can fill the form online only. The exam is conducted once every year to offer admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes offered by Kalinga University. The qualified candidates are offered admission into Arts, Architecture, Engineering and Technology, Nursing, Computer Applications and various other fields. Candidates can check all the necessary information about KIITEE 2020 Application Form.
KIITEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates willing to appear in this exam can refer to the table given below to get all the important information about KIITEE 2021Application form dates:
KIITEE Application Form Dates
|Release of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit Online Application Form||To be announced|
|KIITEE 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
KIITEE 2021 Online Registration
KIITEE 2021 Application form must be filled carefully after going through all the details provided in the prospectus. Application form of KIITEE is not available to the students in hard copy and has to be downloaded from the website only. All applicants willing to appear in this entrance test need to go through this section carefully to know about the important details related to the KIITEE online Application Form. Following are the details:
- The candidate has to register themselves online through the official website.
- KIITEE 2021 Online registration process will start tentatively in November 2020.
- Enter all the necessary educational and personal details in the application form.
- Candidates need to fill all the details very carefully as they will not be able to do any corrections afterwards.
Important Documents Required for KIITEE 2021 Registration
Candidates must keep the following documents ready with them before they start filling the application form:
- Scanned images of passport size photograph
- Scanned images of their signature
- 10th class Mark-sheet/certificate
KIITEE 2021 Application Fee
Candidates do not need to pay the KIITEE 2021 examination fee/application fee to appear in the examination.
How to Apply for KIITEE 2021?
The application form and prospectus of KIITEE 2021 will be available online. The applications can also be downloaded. No hard copy of these will be available. Before filling the application form candidates must go through the full eligibility criteria given on the university website. Applicants need to follow these given below steps to fill up the KIITEE Application Form 2021:
1: Visit the Official Website
- Visit the KIIT official website.
- Select the option provided on the website as “Online Application”.
- Now select the course according to the preference and click on the "Submit" button.
2: Fill the Application Form
- Next, the candidates need to go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria provided for each program.
- Fill up the application form by entering personal, qualification, address, course, exam centre, category, mobile number, email id and other details asked.
3: Upload Required Documents
- After filling the form successfully KIITEE registration process will get completed.
- After this, candidates will have to upload their photograph, signature and class 10th/12th mark-sheet as per the specifications are given below:
KIITEE Image Specification
Up to 50 KB
Up to 50 KB
Class 10th mark-sheet
Up to 300 KB
NOTE: Application Process will get completed only after the submission of signature, photograph and the required documents
4: Printing the Application Form
- After filling and submitting the application form, candidates are required to take the print out a copy of the application form.
- Candidates must keep a minimum of 2 copies of their application form. The copies of the application form kept can be used for future reference.
- Candidates need to fill all the details very carefully as they will not be able to edit any details once the form is finally submitted.
- They must carefully note down the application number as this will be required further in future while downloading the admit card and also for checking KIITEE exam result.
KIITEE Application Form Status 2021
Candidates who have submitted their applications can check the KIITEE Application Form status to ensure that their application form has been submitted. This facility will be available after a few days of the availability of the form. These steps must be followed to check the application form status:
- Click "Application Status" link available on the KIIT official website.
- Once the Login window gets opened, enter the application number in the space provided.
- After that click on the "Submit " option.
- Application Status can finally be checked.
KIITEE 2021 Application Form Correction
In case any applicant has done any mistakes while filling details in the application form, they will have to send a written application to KIIT Institute to make changes in the mentioned details. Besides this, the written application must contain the information related to the mistakes in the application form and also they need to mention the correct details. There will be no charges for the same. Any mistakes in the applications will lead to its rejection. Hence it is very important to get the wrong details rectified.