KIITEE 2021 Counselling Schedule will be started from 11 July 2021. And the Kalinga University Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website on the day of declaration of the result itself. All the successful candidates have to attaend the counselling as per the schedule. Kalinga University Admission Counseling will be conducted rank & category wise. KIITEE Engineering is conducted by the deemed University i.e. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). Also, this university holds its own entrance examination. But, clearing this examination with good grades i.e, above cutoff marks is mandatory for candidates to get enrollment in this university through Kalinga University 2021 Counselling. And the detailed schedule for counselling is released by University.
Salient Features of KIITEE 2021 Counselling1
- Counselling Venue: Auditorium Hall, Campus - VI, Convention Center, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar - 24, Odisha, India.
- Reporting Time: Half an hour before the allotted counselling time.
- Mode of Counseling: Offline. Qualified aspirants must be present at the venue at the reporting time.
Seat Reservation for KIITEE 2021
The category-wise seat reservation details are mention here.
|Category||Percentage of reservation|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3 %|
The results will be published on 28 April 2021.
- Firstly, the results would be made available on the official site of KIITEE.
- Then, a merit list will be available on the basis of the marks that the candidates obtain.
- Also, as per the availability of seats in different courses, cut-off Rank for counselling will be available.
- Moreover, candidates, having a rank above cut-off rank, shall get the call for counselling.
Kalinga University Counselling Letter
The counselling letter will be issued on the basis of the things listed below.
- Then, a merit list will be available by the University after the declaration of the result.
- Further, on the merit list, the candidates will get the arrangement in the increasing order of their rank and in decreasing order of their marks.
- However, the applicants with highest marks will get preference in seat allotment in Counselling
- Finally, the allotment of the seat will depend on various factors like merit rank, the category of applicants, course, availability of seat, etc.
Documents Required to be Carried along with the Candidate for Attending Counseling
The verification of documents will be done at the time of counselling, applicants are required to bring the following documents with them.
- Admit Card
- Class X Mark Sheet
- XII Class Mark Sheet
- XII Class Passing Certificate
- KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
- KIITEE 2021 Score Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
- Two Recent Passport Sized Photographs
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000 (includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10,000/) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology).
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
Authorizing Parents to Attend KIITEE 2021 Counseling on Behalf of Candidate
The candidates must be present in person at the counselling venue at the allotted schedule for counselling. But, there may be some circumstances which can not be avoided and it may be difficult for a candidate to attend the counselling of Kalinga University. Under such conditions, parents of the candidate can attend the counselling. But, they need to carry some of the documents with them which are mentioned below.
- An authorization letter from the candidate authorizing parents to attend the counselling.
- Identity Proof of the Parents.
- Any certificate of the candidate mentioning the name of the candidates' parents.
In such conditions, candidates will get provisional admission. But they will get the seat allotment letter after successful biometric verification of the candidate.
What is the Kalinga University Counselling process?
- Firstly, the candidates will have to check the merit list to confirm if they are eligible for the counselling process.
- Also, they won't get any hard copy or won't receive any post for the KIITEE 2021 Counselling.
- Then, after checking that they have made it to the merit list, candidates must check their eligibility criteria for admission.
- Also, after checking, the candidates must attend the counselling process according to the schedule provided by KIITEE.
- Further, the candidates must produce the documents as told to them by KIITEE.
- But, failure to produce original documents can cancel the admission.
- Finally, after verifying the documents, the candidates will be allotted seats and will be informed about the fees and other details.
There is only one centre for the KIITEE 2021 Counselling which is as below:
CAMPUS – VI, CONVENTION CENTRE
KIIT UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR – 24
0674 – 2742103, 2741747
Fee for Counseling of Kalinga University 2021
- The aspiring candidates who will get the counselling letter will have to carry a Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000 out of which Rs. 10,000 are for attending the counselling. The candidate must submit the Demand Draft as the amount also includes the admission fee.
- The Demand Draft needs to be drawn in favour of KIIT payable at Bhubaneshwar.
- There is no provision to accept the fee through cash. The balance fee must be submitted before June 2021.
Scholarship Offered at Kalinga University
The list of scholarships is announced by the university.
|Position of Candidate||Scholarship Offered|
|Toppers of B. Tech. (4 Years) and M.C.A.||Free Education at University|
|Rank 1 - Rank 100||Rs. 1,20,000 per annum|
|Rank 101 - Rank 500||Rs. 60,000 per annum|
|10 Toppers of Central and State Boards||Rs. 1,00,000 per annum|