KSID 2020 Design Aptitude Test Result will be announced soon. The KSID conducts DAT to enrol the eligible candidates in following Post Graduate Diploma programs in Design viz IT Integrated Communication Design, Integrated Lifestyle Product Design, Integrated Textile & Apparel Design. All the courses are for 30 months consisting of 5 semesters & each discipline offering 10 seats. The test is conducted once every year at the State level. Also, the candidates willing to take admission in any of the programs offered by the institute must fill the application form on time. The candidates must read the complete article to know more about KSID 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
- The Result for KSID DAT 2020 will be announced soon on the official website.
Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check the schedule for KSID DAT 2020 below in the given table:
|Availability of Application Form||26 Dec 2019|
|Last date to submission of Form with Fee|31 Mar 2020 19 May 2020
|Issued Admit Card||21 August 2020|
|Design Aptitude Test 2020|26 April 2020 19 July 2020
23 August 2020
|Result for Aptitude Test|02 May 2020
|Studio test & interview|22 – 23 May 2020
|Publishing the result |27 May 2020
|Issued First Allotment list|29 May 2020
|Last date for Remittance of fee, certificate verification and completion of admission formalities for the candidates who got|
10 June 2020
|Announcement of vacant seat|12 June 2020
|Second Allotment, if there is a vacant seat|13 June 2020
|Last date for remittance of fee, certificate verification and completion of admission formalities for the second allotment|25 June 2020
Kerala State Institute of Design Admission 2020 Result
The Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 result will be declared on 02 May 2020 on the official website. The candidates can check the result there. The result will have the list of qualified candidates for Studio Test & Interview-2020 & a list of selected applicants for admission. Below are the further details of KSID 2020:
Selection Process for Kerala State Institute of Design 2020
The applicants must check the Kerala State Institute of Design Admission 2020 process.
- The candidates will be called for Design Aptitude Test.
- Shortlisted candidates would be called for a studio test and interview at the KSID campus.
- Based on the performance of the applicants in the studio test & interview, the final rank list of the qualified candidates & the waiting list would be displayed.
- The total number of seats available for each course is 10.
- While the admission will be based on the process organised by the KSID, reservation principle as defined by the Kerala Govt. & as modified from time to time will be applicable.
Note- In case eligible applicants will not be found in any above case, the seats will be allotted to the open categories candidates.
Kerala State Institute of Design Course Fee
The course fee for the Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 are as follows:
- The admission fee will be Rs 2000/-, Semester Fees will be Rs 45000/- (Per Semester) & Hostel fees will be Rs 10,000/- & 3000/- (Security Deposit).
- Annual Tuition Fees for Overseas candidates: For the SAARC Countries, African Countries, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam: US$ 5000. For the rest foreign candidates- US$ 12,000.
Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 Application Form
The Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 application form is released on 26 December 2019. The candidates are requested to visit the site again to know more about the application date:
- The registration form for the Kerala State Institute of design is available on the official website.
- The applicants need to register themselves first.
- Then the applicants have to log in with the registered details.
- Now by login with the registered details, the applicant will be able to get the application form.
- Fill the form with the required details like personal details, academic details, etc.
- Upload the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment else registration form will be considered incomplete.
- After that confirm the submission & get the printout of the form. Keep the form with safety for future use.
Documents to be uploaded along with the Application Form
Following are the mandatory documents to be submitted along with the application form while registration:
- Scanned copy of the qualifying degree certificate.
- Reserved category candidates will have to submit the eligibility certificates.
- Consolidated final mark list of a degree course.
- Copy of SSLC/equivalent certificate mentioning the Date of Birth of applicant.
Refund of Fee Rules
The candidates will get the application fee back only after the admission process has been done. No interest will be paid to the applicants.
Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 Application Fee
The application fee will be payable online via SB collect or State Bank Collect option on the link www.onlinesbi.com.
Kerala State Institute of Design Registration Fee 2020
|General/OBC/SC/ST & all other candidates||Rs 1000/-|
Cancellation of Admission
Admission to the course is purely provisional and if any malpractice is detected at any later stage in the mark list or certificate furnished by the candidate, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled and he/she will be removed from the rolls of the institution. The Executive Director/Head of the Institution is empowered to cancel any admission if found to illegal, after the admission.
Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The KSID Admission 2020 eligibility criteria is given in the following points:
- The applying candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks in any degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institution.
- The applicants who have appeared/appearing in the final semester exam are also eligible.
- The upper age limit is 40 years for the Kerala State Institute of Design Test 2020.
The breakup of seats at Kerala State Institute of Design for each course as per compulsory reservation are as follows:
- Open Merit- 6 seats for Socially & Educationally Backward Classes,
- 3 seats for Scheduled caste
- 1 seat for the Scheduled tribe.
Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 Admit Card
The KSID admission 2020 admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the institute. The hall ticket is mandatory to be carried to the examination hall for the proof of identity. The admit card/hall ticket will have the details like:
- Candidate's Name
- Timing of Exam
- Exam centre
- Exam Name
The applicants will have to carry the following Id proof of identity along with the admit card to the exam hall:
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/Voter Id
- Marksheets of qualified degree
- Birth Certificate
Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 Test Centers
The KSID 2020 exam will be held in the below given cities:
- New Delhi
Kerala State Institute of Design 2020 Highlights
The highlights for the Kerala Institute of Design 2020 are as follows:
|Exam Name||Kerala State Institute of Design Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Kerala State Institute of Design|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|KSID Official Website||https://ksid.ac.in/|
About Kerala State Institute of Design
The KSID was established in the year 2008 under the labour & skills dept. of Kerala. In 2014 the KSID was merged with (Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence), the Skill Development Mission of the Govt. of Kerala. The institute is located at Chandanathope, Kerala. Kerala State Institute of Design commenced it's the first batch in 2015, & has successfully been continuing to take in students every year.
Kerala State Institute of Design aims to create design professionals for creative industries and improve the quality of life of people in Kerala and India through design intervention, and also by spreading the awareness of the importance of design in solving problems.