KSID 2021 Application Form has been released on 05 May 2021. the last date to apply is 31 May 2021. Design Aptitude Test 2021 will be conducted on 25 June 2021 by the Kerala State Institute of Design. The KSID conducts DAT to enroll qualifying applicants in design programs for IT Integrated Communication Design, Integrated Lifestyle Product Design, Integrated Textile & Apparel Design in the following postgraduate diploma programs. For 30 months, all the courses consist of 5 semesters and each discipline provides 10 seats. The examination is administered at the state level once a year. The candidates must read the complete article to know more about KSID 2021 Application Form such as the latest updates, dates, how to fill, etc.
- KSID 2021 Application Form has been released on 05 May 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply is 31 May 2021.
KSID Application Form 2021 Dates
Following are the important dates related to KSID Application Form 2021:
|KSID Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application start date||05 May 2021|
|Application last date||31 May 2021|
KSID Application Form 2021
KSID Application Form 2021 has been released in an online mode on the official website on 05 May 2021. The last date to apply is 31 May 2021. Candidates should strictly adhere to the dates to avoid last-minute rush and discrepancies.
How to fill KSID Application Form 2021?
Candidates should follow the below steps to fill the KSID Application Form 2021:
Step-1: Filling the application form
- Candidates have to go to the official website of the Kerala State Institute of Design.
- Search for the academics tab on the home page.
- Search for the notifications option under the academics tab.
- Click on the notification option, you will be redirected to the new page.
- On this new page, you will find the "Apply Now" tab.
- Click on the tab to apply.
- After clicking on this tab, you will be redirected to a google form.
- On the google form, you have to enter all the basic details such as your name, email id, phone number, gender, address, parent name, parent relation, income, community/caste, category, qualification details, etc.
Step-2: Uploading the documents
Candidates have to upload the following documents:
- Copy of qualifying degree certificate or copy of completed semester mark sheet
- Copy of SSC or the equivalent certificate consists of the date of birth
- Caste certificate for category students
Step-3: Fee payment
After uploading the documents, candidates have to pay the application fee for KSID 2021. The application fee of Rs. 1000 should be paid by the candidates through the SBI Collect option on the online SBI portal. After filling the application fee, candidates must enter the receipt number or the transaction number on the application form.
Step-4: Submitting the application form
After making payment of the application fee and after reviewing the application form once, candidates should submit the application form and take the print of it for future use.
Cancellation of Admission
If the authority finds and detected any malpractice and discrepancies in the mark sheets and the documents submitted by the candidates then the principal or the head of the institution has all the rights to cancel the candidature of the applicants.