Manipur DIET 2021 is also known as Manipur Diploma in Elementry Education and Training 2021. Manipur DIET 2021 will be conducted by Directorate of SCERT, Government of Manipur. This exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. Candidates who will qualify for the (DIET) Diploma in Elementary Education and Training exam will get admission in D.El.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) course. The candidates who are willing to appear in this exam must fill the application form on or before the last date. Also, the candidates need to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about Manipur DIET 2021.
Manipur DIET 2021 Important Dates
Given below are Manipur DIET 2021 important dates:
Manipur DIET 2021 Dates
|Application Form||The first week of September 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||The second week of September 2021|
|Admit Card||The third week of September 2021|
|Exam Date||Fourth week of September 2021|
Manipur DIET 2021 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling out the Manipur DIET exam 2021 Application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website of https://scertmanipur.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the above-mentioned website.
- The application form will require basic details to be filled in.
- Applicants are required to fill in all the details like name, gender, date of birth, category, qualification etc.
- Candidates have to fill the application form very carefully, incorrect information will not get accepted.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Candidates will be asked to upload the required documents i.e. signature and photograph.
- All the documents should be uploaded in the given size and format.
Manipur DIET 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: An application fee for Manipur DIET 2021 exam can be paid through offline mode by the candidates
- Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs.150/- as application fee.
- The application fee can be paid at the respective DIET Centres/HTTI at the time of application form submission.
Manipur DIET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some Manipur Diploma DIET 2021 eligibility, the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
For D.El.Ed course-
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalence with a minimum of 50% marks for General and 45% marks for OBC, ST/SC from a recognized Board/Council.
For D.El.Ed course(Hindi)-
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 having Hindi as Elective or M.I.L. or pass +2 examination along with Kovid with minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for OBC, ST/SC from a recognized Board/Council.
Manipur DIET 2021 Result
The result for Manipur DIET 2021 will be released as per the schedule. The result is released in the form of the pdf file. The candidates can download the result from the official website of Directorate of SCERT, The result for Manipur DIET 2021 will contain the names of the qualified candidates and their roll numbers and marks.
How to check Result of Manipur DIET Admission 2021?
Candidates can check the result from the official website of Directorate of SCERT. Candidates just need to follow given points to check the result:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the DIET.
Step 2: Then click on the result notification for Manipur DIET 2021, thereafter candidate will be redirected to the result page.
Step 3: The result will be displayed in the pdf format. The names of the qualified candidates along with their roll number & marks obtained will be mentioned in the list.
Step 4: Download the result and take a printout of the same for future uses.
Manipur DIET 2021 Counselling
All those who will qualify for the exam will be called for the counselling process. During the counselling round, applicants need to fill up the registration form to partake in it.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counselling round. After that, they need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling
Following are the mandatory documents which will be required at the time of admission and seat allotment:
- MANIPUR DIET 2021 Rank Card.
- MANIPUR DIET 2021 Admit Card.
- SSC Marksheet.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Students.
- Birth certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Two coloured passport size photos.
List of D.Ei.Ed Colleges
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Imphal, D.M.College Campus, Imphal-795001
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Chandel, Chatham Village, Chandel, Manipur-796127
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Ukhrul, Hunting, Manipur-795142
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Kakching, Thoubal, Manipur-795013
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Senapati, Manipur-795006
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Tamei, Tamenglong District, Manipur-795125
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Moirang, Bishnupur, Manipur
- District Institute of Education & Training (DIET), Churachandpur, Manipur-795128
Manipur DIET 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check in the below table summary of Manipur DIET 2021:
|Exam Name||Manipur DIET|
|Full-Form||Manipur District Institute of Education & Training|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Education, Government of Manipur|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Official website||http://imphalwest.dietmanipur.com/ |
About SCERT, Manipur
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Govt. of Manipur, was established in the year 1989 by amalgamating the erstwhile State Institute of Education (S.I.E.) and State Institute of Educational Technology (SIET) and some other units from the Directorate of School Education. The SCERT has since then been working for the upliftment of the quality of education in the elementary stage of education as well as for achieving the goal of Universalisation of Elementary Education (UEE).