Manipur ITI admission 2021 The Directorate of Craftsmen & Training Old secretariat, Amphelpat, Manipur organises the Manipur ITI Admission process annually at the state-level. Through this admission process, eligible candidates will get the admission to various ITI Institutes of Manipur State. Candidates must check the eligibility before applying for the examination. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Merit list. No separate entrance exam will be conducted by the authorities for the admission process. Candidates may read the article for complete details regarding the Manipur ITI Admission 2021.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
The important dates for Manipur ITI Admission process are given in the table below:
Application form release date
Application submission last date
Display of Merit list
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
Manipur ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
The details regarding the Manipur ITI admission procedure is given below:
- The admission procedure will start after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
- After shortlisting the candidates, the authority will invite the candidates for the counselling procedure.
- The authority will verify the details and eligibility of candidates during the counselling process.
- Moreover, the admission of the candidates will depend on the number of vacancies.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Manipur ITI application form are given below:
- Manipur ITI Admission application form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The Candidates may fill in the details correctly as no correction window will be provided.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee to submit the application form successfully.
- It is advised to take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Application Fee
The details regarding the application fee are given below:
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Offline mode: Through Bank challan.
- Candidates may note that the application fee once paid would not be refunded.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission process. The details regarding the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed their primary, secondary or senior secondary education from a recognized board.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must have a minimum age of 14 years.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the admission process.
- Residence: Candidates must have a permanent residence in the state of Manipur.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Merit List
The details regarding the Manipur ITI Merit list are given below:
- The Merit List will be released online mode by the authority.
- Candidates can check the merit list on the official website.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authority based on candidates marks in their primary, secondary or senior secondary education according to the respective course.
- The candidates shortlisted in the merit list will have to go for the counselling process.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Counselling
The details regarding the Manipur ITI counselling process are given below:
- The counselling process will start after the release of the merit list.
- The details regarding the counselling will be released on the official website.
- The counselling process will be conducted for verification of the candidate’s eligibility for the course.
- Also, eligible candidates will be allotted seats after verification of documents.
- However, the selection of candidates will depend on the number of seats.
- The authority will provide the details for the counselling process such as date, time and venue of the counselling process.
Documents Required for Manipur ITI Admission 2021
The documents required for the admission are listed below:
- Class 08/ Class 10/ Class 12 Marksheet
- Passing Certificate
- Passport Sized photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of fee submission
- Identity Proof like aadhar card, Pan card etc.
- Character Certificate
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Seat Allotment
Based on the marks and seating availability, candidates will be allotted seats of ITI institutes of Manipur at the time of counselling process. After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the original documents that are required and have to pay the admission fees.
Manipur ITI Admission 2021 Highlights
The aspirants can check nearby Manipur ITI admission 2021 summary;
|Exam Name||Manipur ITI|
|Full-Form||Manipur Industrial Training Institute|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body ||Directorates of Craftsmen & Training|
|Official Website||https://manipur.gov.in |