Manipur ITI admission 2020: The Directorate of Craftsmen & Training Old secretariat, Amphelpat, Manipur organises the Manipur ITI Admission process. Manipur ITI Admission is a state-level ITI admission process conducted every year for admissions in ITI. Through this admission process, eligible candidates will get the admission in various ITI Institutes of Manipur State. Candidates must check the eligibility before applying for the examination. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Merit list. No separate entrance exam will be conducted by the authorities for the admission process. Candidates may read the article for complete details regarding the Manipur ITI Admission 2020.
Manipur ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Manipur ITI Admission process is given in the table below:
Application form release date
To be announced
Application submission last date
To be announced
Display of Merit list
To be announced
To be announced
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
Manipur ITI Admission 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the Manipur ITI application form are given below:
- Manipur ITI Admission application form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The Candidates may fill the details correctly as no correction window will be provided.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee to submit the application form successfully.
- It is advised to take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
The details regarding the application fee are given below:
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee in online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Offline mode: Through Bank challan.
- Candidates may note that the application fee once paid would not be refunded.
Manipur ITI Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission process. The details regarding the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed their primary, secondary or senior secondary education from a recognized board.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must have a minimum age of 14 years.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the admission process.
- Residence: Candidates must have a permanent residence in the state of Manipur.
Manipur ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
The details regarding the Manipur ITI admission procedure is given below:
- The admission procedure will start after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
- After shortlisting the candidates, the authority will invite the candidates for the counselling procedure.
- The authority will verify the details and eligibility of candidates during the counselling process.
- Moreover, the admission of the candidates will depend on the number of vacancies.
Manipur ITI Admission 2020 Merit List
The details regarding the Manipur ITI Merit list are given below:
- The Merit list will be released in online mode by the authority.
- Candidates can check the merit list on the official website.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of candidates marks in their primary, secondary or senior secondary education according to the respective course.
- The candidates shortlisted in the merit list will have to go for the counselling process.
Manipur ITI Admission 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the Manipur ITI counselling process are given below:
- The counselling process will start after the release of the merit list.
- The details regarding the counselling will be released on the official website.
- The counselling process will be conducted for verification of the candidate’s eligibility for the course.
- Also, eligible candidates will be allotted seats after verification of documents.
- However, selection of candidates will depend on the number of seats.
- The authority will provide the details for the counselling process such as date, time and venue of the counselling process.
Documents Required for Manipur ITI Admission 2020
The documents required for the admission are listed below:
- Class 08/ Class 10/ Class 12 Marksheet
- Passing Certificate
- Passport Sized photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of fee submission
- Identity Proof like aadhar card, Pan card etc.
- Character Certificate