MP SET 2023 Application Form will be released in online mode by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). Candidates who are seeking to apply will have to fill & submit the form online only. The candidates will have to make the payment of Rs 1200/-. Candidates having a Master’s degree in any relevant discipline can apply for Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test. It aims to qualify candidates for recruitment into the post of Assistant Professor in Madhya Pradesh. Go through the complete article to know more about MP SET 2023 Application Form.
The application process for the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MP SET) 2023 will end tomorrow, i.e., February 17, 2023.
MP SET 2023 Application Form Dates
Below table shows the important dates for MP SET 2023 application form.
MP SET Registration Form 2023 dates
|Start of online applications||To be notified soon|
|Last date to apply online||To be notified soon|
|Last date to submit the form offline||To be notified soon|
MP SET 2023 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of MP SET 2023 application form:
- The form will be available on the official website of the competent authority.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online, no other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection of the form.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided by the candidate as all communication will be made via mail and SMS.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned clear passport photograph i& signature n JPG/JPEG format.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are requested to send the mail with the registration details along with the scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately to the concerned department of MPPSC.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc. hence it has to be paid via online modes.
- The online registration form must be complete in all respect.
- Once the form has been submitted take multiple photocopies of it for further process.
Documents Required for MP SET Application Form 2023
While filling out the MP SET Application Form 2023 candidates must have below-listed documents with them. Self-attested copies of these documents, along with the hard copy of the application form will be required to be sent by post to address specified by the MPPSC in the official notification.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature
- High School mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Post-graduation mark sheet
- Domicile of MP
- Aadhaar Card
- PWD certificate
- Another relevant certificate
How to Apply for MP SET 2023?
The candidate will have to fill the application form within the application window as specified by the Commission. The mode of submitting the application form is online. Candidates can follow the below steps carefully to submit MP SET Application Form 2023.
- Step 1: At first, open the website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Step 2: Click on the apply online link at the homepage of the website.
- Step 3: And then click on MP SET 2023 application form.
- Step 4: Enter all the details asked, like basic details, parent's/guardian's details, educational details, etc.
- Step 5: Pay the requisite application fee
- Step 6: Click on the submit button.
- Step 7: Generate a print out of the submitted MP SET application form as well as the payment receipt for all future references.
MP SET Application Fee 2023
Candidates have to submit the Application Fees via online mode. Check the details below in the given table:
MP SET Registration Fee 2023
|Category||Fees||Mode of Payment|
|General||Rs. 1200/-||Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking|
|Reserved||Rs. 600/-||Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking|
Fee once submitted will not be refunded at any case by the exam conducting body.
MP SET 2023 Form Correction
In case of any mistake has been made in MP SET Application Form 2023, the Commission allows candidates to make corrections in the submitted application form in a specified period. A candidate will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 50/- if they opt for correcting their application form. Once the window will get closed, no modification will be made.
MP SET 2023 Exam Centers
Candidates have to select any four test centres in the from the below list while filling the form:
MP SET Admit Card 2023
MP SET admit card will be released on the official website after the application process is closed.
- Those who will submit the form & requisite fee on time with all the correct details will only be issued the hall ticket.
- The admit card is the only proof of provisional eligibility of candidates. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center on the day of exam.
- The Commission does not send the admit card by post or by any other means.