MP SET 2022 is also known as Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC at a State Level exam. MP SET offers the post of Assistant Professor at various colleges/ universities/ institutions in Madhya Pradesh. MP State Eligibility Test 2022 will be held in online mode (CBT). Candidates can apply online for MP SET 2022 application form. Interested candidates can go through the following article for more details of MP SET 2022.
MP SET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the MP SET 2022 exam status from the below table:
|Exam notification||Official notification is yet to release|
|MP SET 2022 exam date||To be Announced|
|Application form||Yet to start|
|Brochure Pdf||Yet to Release|
MP SET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test below :
MP SET 2022 Schedule
|Starting date to fill Madhya Pradesh MP SET form||to be announced|
|Last date to fill Madhya Pradesh MP SET form||to be announced|
|Application Form can be edited||to be announced|
|Starting date to pay Application Fee||to be announced|
|Last date for the application fee||to be announced|
|Availability of Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test Hall ticket||to be announced|
|Date of Examination||to be announced|
MP SET 2022 Application Form
The detailed vital information regarding the MP SET 2022 is given below:
- The Application form of MP SET will be made available from October 2022 tentatively.
- The last date of filling the Registration Form is in November 2022 tentatively.
- Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test Form will be released on the official website of the conducting body.
- The form will be filled in online mode only. No other mode of application form will be acceptable in any circumstance.
- While filling the application form, the candidate should provide valid details.
- In the application, the form candidate has to provide a working mobile number and email address.
- The conducting body will reject the incomplete registration form.
MP SET 2022 Application Fee
The category wise Application fee of Madhya Pradesh SET 2022 is given below:
MP SET Examination fee 2022
|Category||Application Form Fees|
|General Category||Rs. 1200|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 600|
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay their application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
MP SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the MP SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Candidates must have done their Master’s degree.
- The master's degree should be from a recognized council/ university.
- All candidates who are in the last year of post-graduation can appear for MP SET 2022.
- Candidates who completed their Ph. D before 19 September 1991 are also eligible to apply for MP SET 2022.
- General category candidates must have an aggregate of 55 percent marks in post-graduation.
- Reserved category candidates must have an aggregate of 50 percent marks in post-graduation.
- All the candidates who have completed their Ph. Before 19 September 1991, D must have an aggregate of 50 percent marks in their post-graduation.
MP SET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the Exam Pattern for MP SET 2022 below for Paper I and Paper II:
Paper 1 -
- Exam Mode - Online mode
- Questions Type - MCQs type questions
- Number of Questions - 50 Questions
- Duration of Exam - 60 Minutes(1 Hour)
- Total Marks - 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme - Candidates will get 2 marks for every correct answer and no negative marking.
Paper 2 -
- Mode of Exam - Online(CBT) mode
- Number of Questions - 100 Questions
- Total Marks Allotted - 200 marks
- Duration of Exam - 120 Minutes
- Marking Scheme - For every correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks, and there will no negative marking.
MP SET 2022 Syllabus
MP SET exam questions are asked from the below topics. The candidates can check the MP SET syllabus below in the given lists:
MP SET 2022 Paper 1 Syllabus (General Paper on General Awareness/ Teaching and Research Aptitude)
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration
- Teaching Aptitude
- People and the environment
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Information and Communication Technology
- Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
MP SET 2022 Paper 2 Syllabus:
Important topics of Chemical Sciences and Commerce is mentioned below-
- Chemical Sciences
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Interdisciplinary Topics
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Business Environment
- International Business
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Banking and Financial Institution
- Business Economics
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
The other subjects included in the SET list is as follow:
- Defense & Strategic Studies
- Home Science
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Political Sciences
Best Books for MP SET 2022 Preparation
Candidates can prepare for MP SET 2022 through the following books.
|MP Assistant Professor|
Exam General Studies paper
|Dr Jayantilal Bhandari|
|NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1:|
Teaching and Research Aptitude by Pearson
|NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF –|
Paper 1 Teaching and Research Aptitude
MP SET 2022 Admit Card
The important vital information regarding MP SET Admit Card 2022 is given below:
- The admit the official website issues card of MP SET.
- Candidates make sure that the following information is given on the admit card.
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Security code
- It is important to carry a hall ticket for the examination.
- The candidate will not be allowed to examine if it does not contain his/her admit card.
MP SET 2022 Answer Key
MPPSC releases the MP SET 2022 answer key on its official website after the entrance exam gets over. Candidate Response Sheet was also released along with the provisional answer key. Applicants can download their MP SET 2022 Response Sheet by entering their Roll Number and Password. Other details regarding the answer key are mentioned below:
- The candidates can challenge the answer key on payment of some amount per question.
- MPPSC opens the window to challenge the answer key for a short duration.
- Also, aspirants will have to provide proof in favor of the challenge.
MP SET 2022 Result
MP SET 2022 Result will be declared by the authority on its official website after the answer key will be released.
- A cut-off list and a merit list are also prepared for qualified candidates.
- The candidates are selected for the post of Assistant Professor in the colleges of Madhya Pradesh based on their performance in the exam.
MP SET 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection is made based on the following parameters:
- Candidates must attempt both of the exam papers.
- The qualifying marks for MP SET are 40% for General Category and 35% marks for Reserved Category candidates.
- 6% of the total number of candidates will qualify for the exam.
- All the candidates who will qualify for MP SET 2022 will be awarded an e – certificate, which they can download from the official website.
MP SET 2022 Exam Centres
Candidates can check out the possible MP SET 2022 Exam Centers based on the previous exams.
|Test Centers||Test Centers Code|
MP SET 2022 Highlights
The candidates can get to know the MP SET summary in the below-given table:
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Level of Exam||State-level frequency frequency frequency|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|MP SET 2022 Official Website||http://www.mppsc.nic.in/|
|Exam purpose for||For the post of Assistant Professor in MP state|
The above details are as per the previous year's information.
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(MPPSC)
The conducting body is set up by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, which holds the mission as stated below-
- To conduct competitive examinations for recruiting officers and employees for various departments of Govt of Madhya Pradesh.
- To work with Integrity and unbiased in actions. There must be Transparency and Fairness in terms of decision-making and communication.
- Providing training to invigilators before the exams.
- Facilitate the CM helpline center to support candidates and give them a platform to raise problems, objections, and suggestions.
- MPPSC has also adopted the newest technologies for recruitment purposes like Advertisement, Online Application Registration, Admit Card Generation, Results, counseling, etc
- The aim is to fully automate the recruitment process, from releasing the recruitment date to declaring the Result.
The Ambitious mission has been carried out by the respected Chairman Prof. Bhaskar Choubey and a dedicated Staff and Committed members.