MZUEEE 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of June 2021 online. Those candidates who are willing to appear for taking admission in B.Tech/B.Tech Lateral program at Mizoram University can apply. The Application Fee for general candidates is Rs. 700/- and for reserved candidates is Rs. 350/-. The Exam will be conducted in a pen- paper-based mode. All the details related to the MZUEEE 2021 application form such as Fee, Process to apply are provided in this article.
MZUEEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check here all the important MZUEEE 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Online Application Form Starts||June 2021|
|Online Application Form Ends||August 2021|
MZUEEE 2021 Application Form
The candidate read carefully all the instruction before applying for the MZUEEE 2021 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the MZUEEE exam 2021 online application form on the official website.
- All the candidates must fulfil all the MZUEEE Admission eligibility criteria to fill the MZUEEE application form.
- The candidate must have all the important certificates & documents at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly and properly in the application form to generate the MZUEEE Admit card 2021.
- All the candidates must pay the application fee for the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the MZUEEE 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the MZUEEE application form 2021 which are given below:
- MZU Registration Card
- Candidates Passport Size photograph
- Candidates Signature
- Class 10 Exam Admit Card
- Class 12 Exam Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Date Certificate
- Sports Certificates
- PH Certificates
- NCC Certificates
- Bank Details
How to Apply for MZUEEE Application Form 2021?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill MZUEEE online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the Mizoram University Official to fill the MZUEEE online application form.
- Step 2: Candidate must register with the Candidates Name, Email Address, Program Name, Department Name, Contact Details on the registration page.
- Step 4: After filling the registration form, press the "Proceed" button for the complete submission.
- Step 5: Candidates receive OTP and Application ID on their registered mobile number in order to complete the registration.
2. Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Log in with the Application id and password on the main page.
- Step 2: Fill the application form and the details to fill in MZUEEE 2021 application form are listed below:-
- Candidate's Name
- Mother's Name
- Mother's Citizenship
- Father's Name
- Email Address
- Contact Details
- Birth Date
- Aadhaar Card Details
- Permanent Address
- Class 10th Board Name
- Class 10th Roll Number
- Passing Year
- Hindi Language Studies Details
3. Upload Documents, photographs, and signature in the mentioned size & format.
4. Click on the "Submit" button.
5. Pay Application Fee
Candidates can Application fee for MZUEEE 2020 check below:-
|General Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|Reserved Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
Candidates can Application Fee through debit cards, credit cards, and net-banking.
6. Take the printout of the Application Form.
Forgot MZUEEE 2021 Application Form Credentials
In case of candidates forget their credentials, provided at the time of registration. Candidate needs to follow the given steps to retrieve it.
- Visit the official website of MZUEEE 2021.
- Candidates need to click on the "Forgot Password" button on the Login page.
- Candidate has to enter the following details:
- Application ID
- Registered Email ID
- Registered Mobile Number
- Press the “Send” option to proceed.
- Candidates Application ID & password are sent to registered.
MZUEEE 2021 Admit Card
MZUEEE admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the MZUEEE exam hall. Candidates must remember to carry a valid id proof at the examination hall.