NDA 2 2020 Admit Card will be released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) three weeks before the exam date. The same can be downloaded from upsc.gov.in by entering login credentials such as roll number/registration number and date of birth. NDA 2 admit card 2020 will have the details like the exam venue, date, and time. Get the detailed information related to the admit card of the NDA Admit Card 2020 exam including download guide, date of release, and direct download link. National Defence Academy Entrance Test is a national level exam organized for the selection of candidates who wish to be a part of the Army, Indian Navy, and Air Force.
NDA 2 Admit Card 2020 Dates
The following important dates of NDA 2 2020 Admit Card are given below in a table:
NDA 2 Exam Schedule
|Availability of NDA 2 Admit Card 2020||Three weeks before the exam|
|Entrance Exam Date||06 September 2020|
The date for downloading the admit card will be updated as soon as the UPSC announces on the official website.
NDA 2 2020 Admit Card
NDA 2 Admit card 2020 is released on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of NDA 2 2020:
- Candidates will have to enter their registration id and date of birth to download their NDA 2 admit card.
- Candidates can download Admit Card from the UPSC website.
- UPSC will not be sent any hard copy of the Hall ticket by post.
- Candidates need to immediately contact the Authority in case there is any mistake in the details printed on the Admit Card.
- If a candidate receives an Admit Card in respect of some other applicants on account of a processing error, it must be notified to the Commission with a request to issue the correct Admit Card.
- Candidates make sure that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an Admit Card issued in respect of another candidate.
- If an aspirants does not receive his/her Admit Card or any other communication regarding his candidature for the examination one week before the examination date, he should at once contact the Commission.
- Also, Candidates must immediately report the Commission in case of any discrepancy while downloading the NDA 2 Admit card 2020-
While reporting the issue, candidates must provide the mentioned details to the Commission given below:
- Year and Name of the examination.
- Registration ID.
- Roll Number(if received).
- Name of candidate( Full and in block letters).
- Postal Address as the same as mentioned in the application.
How to Retrieve Registration ID to get NDA 2 Admit Card 2020
The candidates need to following the steps given below to get back their Registration Id:
- Step 1: The candidates have to visit the UPSC official website.
- Step 2: Press on the "Forget Registration ID" link.
- Step 3: And Next, candidates required to enter the details such as Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Birth Date and click on the "Submit" button.
- Step 4: The Authority will send registration Id and password on registered email.
How to Download the NDA 2 2020 Admit Card?
Steps to download the National Defence Academy 2 2020 Admit card from UPSC official website:
- The candidate must visit the UPSC official website (upsconline.nic.in).
- Click on the "Admit Cards for VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC" link.
- Press on the "DOWNLOAD" button.
- In order to generate the Admit Card candidates have to select the "Yes" button.
- Candidates have to enter their login credentials and submit them.
- By Registration
- By Roll number
- NDA 2 Admit Card will appear on the window screen.
- Candidates can take the printout of NDA 2 Admit Card pdf.
Details mentioned in NDA 2 2020 Admit Card
The details present in the NDA 2 Hall Ticket are as follow:
- Candidate's Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Father's Name
- Test Centre
- Centre Code
- Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Timings
- Exam Name
Documents Required for NDA 2 2020 examination
Candidates make sure to carry one of the given id proof along with the NDA 2 2020 admit card during the exam:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size coloured photograph(Two).
Important Guidelines for NDA 2 2020 Exam
The candidates must read the important guidelines about UPSC NDA 2 exam given below:
- Candidates should carry the printout(hard copy) of NDA 2 2020 admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates also must carry one valid photo Id proof along with the admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall with mobile phones, smartwatches, calculators, or any IT gadgets.
- Aspirants must reach the test center at least an hour before the exam time as candidates will not be allowed once the exam gets started.
- Candidates can only use black and blue ball pen only while writing the exam.