NDA 2 2022 Application Form will be released online tentatively in the month of June via online mode by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates can withdrawal their Application form for which dates will be provided if they don't want to appear in the exam. This exam is conducted for the candidates who wish to be a part of the Indian Navy, Air Force, and Army. Those candidates who are interested can go through the following article for detailed information detailed NDA 2 Application Form 2022.
NDA 2 Application Form 2022 Dates
UPSC will announce the dates of NDA 2 Application form which will be updated here on the page.
NDA II 2022 Form Schedule(tentative)
|Release of Notification||09 June 2022|
|Application Form Available||09 June 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||29 June 2022|
NDA 2 2022 Application Form
The candidate is advised to read carefully all the instructions before applying for the NDA 2 2022 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the NDA 2 exam 2022 online application form on the official website.
- All the candidates must fulfil all the NDA 2 Admission eligibility criteria to fill the form.
- The candidate needs to have all the important documents at the time of filling the online registration form.
- Candidates make sure to fill all the credentials carefully in the application form to generate the NDA 2 Admit card 2022.
- Candidates must have to pay the fee for the successful submission of the form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the NDA 2 2022 application form after the final submission.
- Applicants are advised not to submit the multiple forms.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided to get all the released information either via mail or SMS.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, contact the authorised body.
- The application fee will be accepted either through online modes or SBI challan.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else candidature will be cancelled.
- The authority will not accept any request for change of category or any other details once the form will be submitted.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled form for further process.
Documents Required for the NDA 2 2022 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the NDA 2 application form 2022 which are given below:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 10+2 Marksheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
How to Apply for NDA 2 2022 Application Form?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill NDA 2 online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the UPSC official website to fill the NDA 2 online application form.
- Step 2: Candidates have to press on the Apply Online button.
- Step 3: Select the Online Application for various Examinations link.
- Step 4: Candidates have to press on the Part I Registration button.
1. Part I Registration
- Step 1: Select the "Yes" button.
- Step 2: Candidate have to fill the registration form and the details to fill in NDA 2 2021 application form are listed below:-
- Candidate’s name
- Birth Date
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Marital Status
- A minority (Yes/No)
- Permanent Address
- Pin Code
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Step 3: Press on the"Continue" button.
- Step 4: Candidates have to enter ID proof details:
- Choose Photo Identity Card
- Selected Photo Identity Card Number
- Step 5: Select you applied for NDA I or not.
- Step 6: Enter preferences for Examination among Army, Navy, Air Force, and Naval Academy.
- Step 7: Select are you students of any Sainik or Military School.
- Step 8: Press on the "Continue" button.
- Step 9: Confirmation for Registration will appear on the window screen.
- Step 10: Authority sent registration id and other details on the candidate's registered email id.
- Step 11: Candidates have to press on the Part-II Registration button.
2. Part-II Registration
- Step 1: Candidates have to login by entering Registration Id & Birth Date and submit.
- Step 2: Candidates have to select the payment mode.
NDA (2) Registration fee 2022
|General Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Sons of JCOs/NCOs/OR/SC/ST||No need to have the pay Application Fees.|
- SBI Banking
- Master Card
- Visa Card
- Rupay Card
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Pay by Cash
- Step 3: Candidates have to choose the test center for NDA 2 Exam.
- Step 4: Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature.
|Photograph||jpg||20 kb - 300 kb|
|Scanned Signature||jpg||20 kb - 300 kb|
3. Click on the "Save & Next" button.
4. Takeout the print of the Application Form.
NDA 2 2022 Application Withdrawal
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the request for withdrawal of NDA 2 2022 application given below:
- The Commission will provide the withdrawal facility to those candidates who do not want to appear at this Examination.
- Candidates are required to provide the details of the registered application with registration-id which was completed and submitted finally. There is no provision for withdrawing of any incomplete applications.
- Before requesting an Application withdrawal, the candidate must ensure that they have access to the registered email id and mobile number which were used by them at the time of submission of application.
- OTPs(separate) will be sent by the Commission on the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Candidates only able to withdrawal their application form after the validation of OTP sent on the mobile number and email-id.
- Request for generating OTP for application withdrawal will be accepted only till 5:30 PM on specified date.
- In case any candidate has submitted more than one application form then the Application which has higher registration-id(latest) will be considered for withdrawal and all earlier applications will be considered as canceled automatically.
- Candidates are not able to apply again for NDA 2, once application withdrawal is successful.
- Once Application Fee is paid will not be refunded after the Application withdrawal.
- Candidates are requested not to share the OTPs received on email and SMS to anybody.