NDA 2 2020 Result will be declared on the official website of UPSC after the commencement of the exam. The NDA result will be published in the form of the merit list. The qualified aspirants will be able to participate in the SSB. Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB round. Candidates have to secured minimum cutoff marks to get qualified in the written exam. Candidates are advised to read the given below article to know more about NDA 2 2020 Result.
NDA 2 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check the important events and dates regarding the NDA 2 2020 Result:
NDA 2 2020 Result
|Exam date||06 September 2020|
NDA 2 2020 Result
UPSC will declare the NDA 2 2020 Result on the official website in two stages, first for written test & second after SSB round. The result will be ddeclared in the PDF format.
- All the qualified aspirants will be called for Interview round by the Services Selection Board.
- SSB Interview will be five days long process which consists of two stages of testing as stage I & stage II.
- After SSB round, the authority will released the final results of the candidates.
- Candidate can take a printout of the pdf for future use.
How to download NDA 2 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow the below given steps to download the NDA 2 2020 Result:
Step 1: Candidates required to visit the official website of UPSC
Step2: Press on the "Final result" link.
Step 3: NDA 2 2020 result will appear on the screen in a PDF format.
Step 4: Candidates have to check for their roll number in the PDF.
Step 5: Candidates can take the print out of the result.
Declaration of Final result of NDA 2020
The Union Public Service Commission prepares a merit list of candidates who have qualified ans secured the minimum qualifying scores in the written examination.
- Those candidates are called for SSB(Services Selection Board) for Intelligence and Personality Test.
- Under these tests, candidates for Navy/Army wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be tested & evaluted for officers potentiality.
- For Air Force shortlisted candidates have to qualify CPSS(Computerised Pilot Selection System).
- After clearing all the stages a final result is released on the web portal of the competent authority.
NDA 2 2020 Selection Process
NDA 2 2020 selection process will be organised in two stages based on the written test and SSB interview round. These are introduced at the Air Force Selection Boards/Selection Centres/Naval Selection Boards. All the shortlisted candidates will be put in stage one selection process, at the Naval Selection Boards/ selection centres/ Air Force Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify the stage one selection process are allowed to participate in stage two. At the time of stage two selection process candidates required to carry original and photocopy of the 10th pass certificate and 10+2 pass certificate for the dcouement verification.