NEET PG 2021 Application Form has released on 23 February 2021. NEET PG will be held on 18 April 2021. Those seeking to apply for this must apply online. This exam is conducted once every year at the National Level to provide admission to the candidates into MD/MS/PG Diploma. Candidates get all the important details regarding the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG (NEET PG) entrance exam application form, fees, documents required while filling the form, and eligibility to check there are eligible or not for the exam.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Dates Latest News
- NEET PG 2021 final edit window for image upload will be reopened from 05-07 April 2021.
- NBE has open the NEET PG Payment window from 28 March 2021 up to 30 March 2021 at 03 PM for all those who not submit the application fees.
- NBE open correction window from 19 March 2021 to 21 March 2021 for NEET PG 2021.
- NEET PG 2021 last date to apply has 15 March 2021(11:55 PM).
- NBE has released the NEET PG 2021 Application Form on 23 February 2021.
- NEET PG will be held on 18 April 2021.
NEET PG Important Dates 2021
Candidates can check the NEET PG 2021 Important Dates in the given below table:
NEET PG Application Form 2021 Dates
|NEET PG registration 2021 Start date||23 February 2021|
|Registration end||15 March 2021 |
|Correction window||19-21 March 2021|
|Final editing window||02-04 April 2021|
|Exam Date||18 April 2021|
NEET PG 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the NEET PG application form 2021 on the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates must check the given below points regarding the application form:
- Candidates have to apply for NEET PG Registration online on the official website.
- It is not accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send a copy of the application form to the authority by post
- A valid mobile number & valid email id must be given because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile or via mail.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- The application form should be complete and fill correct information because the conducting body will not provide a correction option.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
NEET PG 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on NEET PG 2021 official website. Candidates take in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the NEET postgraduate registration fees through the given mode:
Candidates can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking Service.
When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print of the confirmation page.
Category wise Application fees for NEET PG 2021 are given in the below table:
NEET PG Registration Fees 2021
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 5015/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 3835/-|
Documents Required while filling NEET PG application form 2021
Candidates must check the following points regarding documents required while filling online application for NEET PG 2021 examination:
- Class 12 Marks Sheet
- Degree Marks Sheet
- Scanned copy of Signature and photographs (size of scanned photograph less than 80kb and signature-less than 80kb)
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate
- Valid email id and mobile number
- Net Banking Information
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph
- Photograph of the candidates should be a passport size color photograph without a border.
- The photograph should be no more than 6 months old.
- Candidates must click colored photographs in black and white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height) on an A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo into the box. Scan the box with a photograph pasted in it, not the whole paper sheet.
- The name of the candidate and the date of capturing the photograph should be mentioned at the top of the photograph.
Guidelines for Scanning the signature
- Candidates have to draw a 6*3 cm box on the paper and put their signature in the full box.
- Candidates must use a black or blue ink pen.
- Candidates scanned the box, not the whole page.
Candidates must avoid the following kind of signature:
- Signature containing Initials only.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Signature with overwriting
Guidelines for Scanning Thumb Impression
- Candidates must scan clear color thumb impression without border and in black and white background.
- The thumb impression must be recent.
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates must check their eligibility before start filling the application form on the official website of NBE.
- Candidates must have a valid email and phone number.
Candidates must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to apply for NEET PG 2021?
The application form for NEET-PG will be available on the NBE website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of NBE to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to click on the "Exam Name" for which they want to apply.
- After that, candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button, and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form: Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number, create a password, and fill the online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections, such as:
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Test Centre Details
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature, and caste certificate.
NEET PG Documents Specification
|Photograph||less than 80 kb|| JPG/JPEG||200 dpi|
|Signature||less than 80 kb|| JPG/JPEG||200 dpi|
|Thumb Impression ||less than 80 kb||JPG/JPEG||200 dpi|
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of NEET PG application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details, and pay the fee.
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
NEET PG Eligibility 2021 are given below for all sorts of applicants, and all the applicants must go through it to know about their eligibility:
- Foreign national candidates can appear for the examination without MCI registration.
- Candidates need to submit their rotational internship certificate.
- Registration with MCI/State Medical Council is important, and its documentary proof should be submitted at the exam day and at the time of counseling.
- Indian or overseas candidates pursuing their medical college from outside India have a clear Foreign Medical Graduate Examination(Screening Test), which will be conducted by the National Board of Examination(NBE).
- Candidates who are graduate from foreign are required to submit their FMGE passing certificate issued by NBE on the examination day.
- Candidates must have MBBS or Provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized as per the provision of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will only be issued NEET PG admit card 2021. An admit card is an important document without which entry to the exam hall will be restricted. After downloading it, candidates will have to affix a recent passport size photograph on the space provided.