NEET PG 2020 2nd Round Seat Allotment list had been available on 15 June 2020 on the official website. The last date to physically report at the campus is 30 June 2020. All those candidates who accept the seats virtually at the time of 1st round seat allotment, also need to report physically till 30 June 2020. The NEET PG 2020 counseling is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on behalf of the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The NEET PG 2020 is a national level entrance examination which is organised to offer an admission of Postgraduate courses in the Medical Field. The candidates must attend the NEET PG counselling session to get the admission seat. All the candidates can read the complete article to know more about the NEET PG counselling 2020.
- 2nd Round Seat alltement list for NEET PG admission has been available. Candidates required to report phycially on or before 30 June 2020.
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Important Dates
The applicants can check here all the important NEET PG 2020 counselling dates in the given table below:
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Round 1 schedule
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Dates - Round 1
|Registration Dates||12 March 2020|
|Last Date to Register|22 March 23 March 2020
|Choice Filling and Locking||16-24 March 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||09-10 April 2020|
|Result||10 April 2020|
|Seat Allotment Letter Available||11 April 2020|
|Reporting||13-24 April 2020|
|Seat Surrender Windows open ||22 April-01 June 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Round 2 schedule
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Dates - Round 2
|Registration Dates||03 June 2020|
|Last Date to Register||11 June 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking||04-12 June 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||13-14 June 2020|
|Result||15 June 2020|
|Reporting||16-30 June 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Counselling MOP-UP ROUND for Central/Deemed Universities
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Dates - MOP-UP ROUND for Central/Deemed Universities
|Registration Dates||notified soon|
|Choice Filling and Locking||notified soon|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||notified soon|
NEET PG 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important NEET PG 2020 counselling guidance points in the given list below:
- The NEET PG 2020 counselling will be conducted through online mode at the NEET PG counselling website.
- The candidate has to attend the NEET PG counselling session to get the admission seat.
- They have to register themselves on the NEET PG 2020 counselling website to attend the counselling session.
- The candidates have to pay the NEET PG 2020 counselling fee to register themselves.
- The qualified candidate will be able to attend the NEET PG seat allotment session.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required NEET PG counselling documents at the reporting centre.
How to Apply for NEET PG 2020 Counselling?
The candidates must follow all the steps to apply for the NEET PG 2020 counselling session which are described in the given list below:
- The candidate has to visit the MCC official website to apply for the NEET PG 2020 counselling.
- On the MCC candidate have to click on the "New Registration" button.
- On the next page, the candidate has to fill all the listed fields in the registration form:
- Selected Stream
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Candidate' Name
- Mother's Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
- After filling all the field for the registration, click on the "Submit" button for the final submission.
2. Registration Fee
The NEET PG 2020 counselling fee for all the categories are given in the table below:
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Fees
| AQI /Central University UR Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||Rs.500/-|
| Deemed University candidates||Rs.5000/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidate can pay the NEET PG 2020 counselling fee through the online mode via credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Note: The registration will be non- refundable in any circumstances.
Documents Required for NEET PG 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidate must carry at the day of a NEET PG 2020 counselling session for the verification. All the documents for verification are listed below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet original copies.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Exams
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID proof (Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Driving Licence)
- NEET PG 2020 Scorecard/ Result
- NEET PG Admit Card
- Domicile certificate
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here the NEET PG 2020
counselling process which is described below:
- The candidate has to apply for the NEET PG 2020 examination online.
- The candidate must be eligible to apply for the NEET PG 2020.
- The applicant must appear in the NEET PG examination 2020.
- The candidate must be qualified in the NEET PG entrance test.
- The candidate has to registered themselves for the counselling session at the official website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified for the documents verification at the reporting centre.
- The candidate who scored the highest marks in the NEET PG 2020 entrance test will be preferred first in the NEET PG seat allotments.
NEET PG 2020 Reserved Seats
The reserved seat for all the categories in NEET PG 2020 are given in the table below:
NEET PG 2020 Reserved Seats
|Non-Creamy Layer OBC Candidates ||27%|
|For States/Union Territories and Private Medical Colleges/ Institutes/Universities/Deemed Universities||50%|