NEET SS 2024 Application Form will be released July 2024 by the National Board of Examinations online on its official website. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Speciality 2024 is conducted for admission into DM/M.Ch & DNB courses in the country for the academic year 2024-2025. Read the complete article to know more about NEET SS Application Form 2024.
NEET SS 2024 Registration Latest Updates
- NEET SS 2024 Registration Deadline: The National Board of Examination (NBE) will conclude the NEET SS application process today, August 16.
- Entrance Test for DM and MCh: Candidates can register for the National Eligibility and Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS) on the official website, nbe.edu.in, for admission to DM and MCh programmes.
- Exam Dates: NEET SS 2024 is scheduled to be held for various groups on September 9 and 10, 2024.
- Admit Card Release: The NEET SS admit card 2024 will be issued by the NBE on September 4 at nbe.edu.in.
- Admit Card Details: Candidates will need to use their login credentials, including application number and date of birth, to download their hall tickets.
- Mandatory Admit Card: It is essential for aspirants to carry the NEET SS admit card to the examination hall for verification purposes.
NEET SS 2024 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check in the below table the important dates related to NEET SS 2024:
NEET SS Exam Dates
Online Registration for NEET SS 2024 available from
Last date for Online submission of application
Edit Application Form
Final edit window
NEET SS 2024 exam
How to Apply for NEET SS 2024?
The following sequence shall be observed while filling the online application form for exams:
- Fill the Registration Form for Obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email
- Fill the Application Form and Upload your photograph, signature & thumb impression
- Choose your Test City
- Make a payment of fees
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it.
Candidates may note that the following fields of the application form are non-editable:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- City of choice
Instruction for Filling NEET SS 2024 Application Form
Following are the important points of filling the application form:
- The online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2024 for admission to DM/MCh courses for 2020 academic session is available at NEET-SS website www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the registration & Scheduling guide available on the website before starting the online registration & Scheduling.
- Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given, an overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
- Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date.
- At the end of the Registration and Scheduling process, the applicant will get a computer-generated acknowledgement, this acknowledgement shall also be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgement constitutes the ADMIT CARD-CUM CONFIRMATION SLIP. All fields marked * in the online registration form will be mandatory.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Other Important Instruction
- Online information provided by candidates like name of the candidate, contact/address details, category, PWD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, domicile etc during online registration and scheduling process for NEET-SS 2024 will be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for a change in the information provided by the candidates after the registration window.
- NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online registration or thereafter under any circumstances. Candidates have the opportunity to make any correction in the information provided by them during online registration till the end of Registration Window. Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained and candidate(s) will have to approach the concerned counseling authority for the same.
NEET SS 2024 Application Fee
Expected Application fee of Rs. 3750/- should be remitted through the payment gateway, using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through online banking.
NEET SS 2024 Admit Card
The official authority releases the admit card for NEET SS 2024 on official website only. Candidates need to login with their user id and password to download the same. It is provided in the pdf format for all the eligible candidates who have filled the NEET SS 2024 application form correctly. After downloading admit card, applicants need to affix a passport size photo on the space provided in the same. They need to carry mask, gloves, sanitizer, admit card, valid identity proof to the NEET SS 2024 test centre.