National Eligibility Entrance Test Super Speciality 2024 will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations. It is a single entrance examination for various DM/ M.Ch/ DNB, Post Doctoral Fellowships courses. Candidates should be well aware of the eligibility criteria for NEET SS 2024 as without fulfilling the eligibility criteria candidates would not be able to fill the NEET SS 2024 Application form. Eligibility criteria for NEET SS 2024 are prescribed by the National Board of Examination. Candidates can check the full article to get all the information for NEET SS 2024 Eligibility criteria.
NEET SS 2024 Eligibility criteria
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has prescribed the eligibility criteria for NEET SS 2024. Candidates who wish to apply for the entrance test are advised to go through the NEET SS 2024 eligibility criteria before filling the application.
- Candidates must possess a postgraduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB/ Equivalent) from a recognized institution.
- Candidates who will complete their postgraduate degree on or before 25 September 2024, will be eligible for NEET SS 2024
- He/ she must be registered with the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
NEET SS 2024 for Foreign Nationals
Foreign nationals who wish to pursue a super specialty course from India need to appear for the NEET SS 2024 examination and clear it. Such candidates do not need to be registered with the MCI/ SMC, provided he/ she is duly registered with the appropriate authority in his/ her own country.
On securing a seat through NEET SS, the MCI may grant temporary registration to these candidates for the duration of the postdoctoral course. This registration will be temporary and shall be limited to the medical college/ institution to which he/ she is admitted.
- Candidates who have recognized postgraduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by July 2024, following eligible broad specialty qualifications for super specialty courses can apply for NEET-SS 2024.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2024 from candidates who are qualifying and getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications after July 2024 shall be summarily rejected.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the center on the examination day.
Important Information regarding NEET SS 2024 Eligibility criteria
Candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria laid down by the National Board of Education. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Following are some of the instructions that every candidate should keep in mind :
- Any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage will not be permitted to sit for the NEET SS 2024.
- If any ineligible candidate appeared for NEET SS 2024, the result/candidature of such candidate will be canceled/or is deemed to be canceled as and when the ineligibility is detected.
Information Brochure for NEET SS 2024
Candidates can find all the relevant information regarding NEET SS from the information brochure provided here. The National Board of Education issues the information brochure to give candidates a summary bout all the important aspects of the NEET SS examination. Candidates can find all the important dates
in the brochure. NEET SS 2024 Information Brochure will be uploaded on this page as soon as released by the National Board of Examintions.
Click here to download the previous year's Information brochure PDF.