NEET SS 2020 Counselling: The qualified candidates who hold a valid merit/ rank can register for the NEET Super Specialty Counselling 2020 within few days of the declaration of results. First counselling for NEET SS 2020 will be conducted, candidates need to report at the allotted institute within the stipulated date. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) is responsible for the conduct of the counselling process and invite the qualified candidates for the seat allotment. One can visit the official website of the conducting body www.mcc.nic.in to apply for the counselling process of NEET SS. The candidates can get the direct link to apply for the counselling process on this page once the counselling process starts.
NEET SS 2020 Counselling Dates
NEET SS 2020 Counselling
|Conduct of Entrance Examination||Second week of July 2020|
|Declaration of result of the qualifying Entrance Exam||Third week of July 2020|
|1st round of counselling admission||Fourth week of July 2020|
|Joining the allotted college and the course||Fourth week of August 2020|
Documents Required at the Time of NEET SS Counselling 2020
You need to carry Original as well as a photocopy of the documents and the certificates. Without the Documents and the Certificates, you will not be allowed for admission. Hence, the list of the documents that are required at the time of reporting the allotted college are as follows-
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting the College are
- The NEET Super Specialty Admit Card issued by the National Board of the Examinations.
- Result/Rank Letter issued by the NBE.
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate in the concerned specialty.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of MBBS/MS/DNB issued by MCI/NBE/State Medical Council.
- Students who have completed/completing post graduation by 31st July 2019 are eligible to apply with the Provisional Certificate.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as an Identity Proof.
- Valid Proof of Identity such as PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID, etc.
Candidates who forget to bring these documents will not be eligible to attend the admission procedure. Therefore, carrying all the documents are very important at the time of counselling.
NEET SS 2020 Counselling Process
- Step 1: The aspirants can register for the counselling process online and enter the prescribed date and time to attend the counselling process.
- Step 2: All the qualified candidates will be required to report on the allotted date along with the important documents/ certificates.
- Step 3: Reserved Category candidates will be required to provide the caste certificate to support their claim.
- Step 4: Through the process of counselling, the candidates will be allotted seats as per merit-cum-preference.
- Step 5: The subsequent rounds will take place to fill the vacant seats from the previous round.
- Step 6: The common counselling process will take place for the seat allotment of candidates to different colleges through NEET-Super Speciality at National Level.
- Step 7: The process of counselling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
Duration of the NEET SS 2020 Counselling Round
The Duration of the Counselling of NEET Super Specialty Courses is not flexible. The procedure duration will take place depending on the availability of the seats and the number of candidates appearing the exam. According to the last year, each counselling round took around 2 to 5 days.
Who are Eligible to Participate in the NEET SS 2020 Counselling?
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the NEET SS Merit List with minimum qualifying marks.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks is 35% for all the category candidates.
NEET SS 2020 Counselling Fees
The DGHS charges a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 5000/- and a refundable security deposit of Rs 2,00,000. The Mode of making the fee payment is online through Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card etc. The Registration Facility will be available only once during the Round-I and once in Round II.