NEET Super Speciality 2023 Counselling Round 2 final allotment result has been declared on 4 January 2023 by MCC. Registration has started on 22 November 2023. Candidates could register themselves till 28 November 2023. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has declared the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Speciality (NEET SS) counselling 2023 second round final allotment result today, January 4, 2023. NEET SS round 2 final result PDF including the candidates' ranks, allotted institute and course details is available on the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in. Candidates whose names have been mentioned in the NEET SS counselling round 2 final result can report at the allotted college till January 12, 2023. The qualified candidates who hold a valid merit/ rank can register for the NEET Super Specialty Counselling 2023 within few days of the declaration of results. First counseling for NEET SS 2023 will be conducted, candidates need to report at the allotted institute within the stipulated date. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) is responsible for the conduct of the counseling process and invite the qualified candidates for the seat allotment. Candidates can visit the official website of the conducting body www.MCC.nic.in to apply for the counseling process of NEET SS 2023. The candidates can get the direct link to apply for the counseling process on this page once the counseling process starts.
NEET SS 2023 Counselling Schedule Latest Updates
- NEET SS 2023 Counselling Schedule: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is expected to announce the counselling schedule for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test - Super Specialty (NEET SS 2023) soon on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
- NEET SS 2023 Results: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) declared the NEET SS 2023 results on October 15, available at the official website, natboard.edu.in.
- Qualification Criteria: Candidates who achieved a percentile score at or above the 50th percentile in their respective groups are considered qualified.
- Counselling Process: The MCC conducts online counselling for the allocation of Super Specialty DM and MCh seats in central, state, and deemed universities under the 100% All India Quota (AIQ). There will be two rounds of NEET SS Counselling in 2023.
- Round 1 Registration: This includes the payment of a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 5,000 and a refundable security deposit fee of Rs 2 lakh. Candidates must register through the MCC official website after the information bulletin and registration link are activated. They will need a valid email address and mobile number to generate login credentials. Once registered, candidates must complete the online counselling application, pay the required fees and security deposit, and select their preferred courses and colleges.
- Round 2 Participation: Candidates who did not report to the allocated colleges after round 1 and did not opt for upgradation will not be eligible to participate in the NEET SS round 2 counselling.
NEET SS 2023 Counselling Dates
|Registration/ payment facility
|November 22 to November 28 till 12 PM
Payment facility will be available till November 28 up to 3 PM
|Choice filling and choice Locking facility
|November 25 to November 28 till 11:55 PM
Choice locking from 4PM of November 28 to 11:55PM of November 28
|NEET SS 2023 Seat allotment result
|December 1, 2023
|Reporting to allotted institute
|December 2 to December 7, 2023
|Registration/ payment facility
|December 9 to December 14 up to 12 PM
Payment facility will be available till December 9 up to 3 PM
|Choice filling & choice Locking
|December 10 to December 14 up to 11:55 PM
Choice-locking from December 14 to 11:55PM of December 14
|Seat allotment 2023 result
|4 January 2023
|Reporting to allotted institute
|12 January 2023
Documents Required at the Time of NEET SS Counselling 2023
Candidates need to carry the Original as well as a photocopy of the documents and the certificates. Without the Documents and the Certificates, Candidates will not be allowed for admission. Hence, the list of the documents that are required at the time of reporting the allotted college are as follows-
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting to the College are
- The NEET Super Specialty Admit Card is issued by the National Board of Examinations.
- Result/Rank Letter issued by the NBE.
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate in the concerned specialty.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of MBBS/MS/DNB issued by MCI/NBE/State Medical Council.
- Students who have completed/completing post-graduation by 31st July 2023 are eligible to apply with the Provisional Certificate.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as an Identity Proof.
- Valid Proof of Identity such as PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID, etc.
Candidates who forget to bring these documents will not be eligible to attend the admission procedure. Therefore, carrying all the documents is very important at the time of counseling.
NEET SS 2023 Counselling Process
- Step 1: The aspirants can register for the counseling process online and enter the prescribed date and time to attend the counseling process.
- Step 2: All the qualified candidates will be required to report on the allotted date along with the important documents/ certificates.
- Step 3: Reserved Category candidates will be required to provide the caste certificate to support their claim.
- Step 4: Through the process of counseling, the candidates will be allotted seats as per merit-cum-preference.
- Step 5: The subsequent rounds will take place to fill the vacant seats from the previous round.
- Step 6: The common counseling process will take place for the seat allotment of candidates to different colleges through NEET-Super Speciality at National Level.
- Step 7: The process of counseling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
Duration of the NEET SS 2023 Counselling Round
The Duration of the Counselling of NEET Super Specialty Courses is not flexible. The procedure duration will take place depending on the availability of the seats and the number of candidates appearing for the exam. According to the last year, each counseling round took around 2 to 5 days.
Who are Eligible to Participate in the NEET SS 2023 Counselling?
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the NEET SS Merit List with minimum qualifying marks.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks is 35% for all the category candidates.
NEET SS 2023 Counselling Fees
The DGHS charges a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 5000/- and a refundable security deposit of Rs 2,00,000. The Mode of making the fee payment is online through Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card, etc. The Registration Facility will be available only once during Round-I and once in Round II.