This exam is conducted by National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences. The candidates will be able to download their hall ticket once they will submit the application form successfully. To download the Hall Ticket, applicants will be required to log in using their registration number and password. Admit Card will not be sent by means of the post to the aspirants, also the candidate should note that admit card for both sessions will be released separately. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more relevant information about the NIMHANS 2021 admits card viz; steps to download, documents required in the entrance hall, etc.
NIMHANS OET Latest Updates:
- Authority has postponed the dates of NIMHANS Online entrance test due to COVID19. New dates will be announced soon.
NIMHANS OET SESSION 1 2021 Admit Card Date
The candidates can check the table below to know the NIMHANS 2021 admit card date:
NIMHANS 2021 Admit Card Date
|NIMHANS 2021 admit card download date||To be announced|
|Last date to download the hall ticket||To be announced|
|NIMHANS OET Session 1 2021 exam date||to be announced|Applicants are requested to keep visiting the page to know the exact date of the NIMHANS 2021 hall ticket.
NIMHANS OET SESSION 1 2021 Admit Card
The NIMHANS Admit Card 2021 for online entrance test after the successful submission of the form on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the NIMHANS 2021 Hall ticket:
- The National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences will issue the OET Session 1 admit card to those who will fulfil the eligibility criteria of the exam & will submit the application form.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials and other details.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact NIMHANS office immediately and submit written application to OET Office.
- If the examination NIMHANS Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the photograph at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- Please confirm that the details mentioned therein are correct in all sense.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, other than Date and Timings mentioned on the admit card.
- Hall ticket / admit card will not be sent via post or email to individuals.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the competent authority.
Documents required along with NIMHANS 2021 Admit Card
There are various documents that the candidates need to carry along with NIMHANS Admit Card 2021 PG to the exam centre on the day of examination. The list of documents required for verification purposes are listed below:
- Hard copy/print copy of NIMHANS Hall Ticket downloaded from the official website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
- Anyone authorized Government photo Id proof among – PAN card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment No/Passport/Driving License/University identity card
- The name on the photo identification documents must match with the name as written or printed on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document like Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document at the time of the exam.
- Birth Certificate
- Qualifying exam certificate
How to download the NIMHANS OET SESSION 1 Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to download the NIMHANS admit card/hall ticket/admission ticket from the link provided on the web portal of the authorised body. The aspirants can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the NIMHANS Admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website and find the link to download the same.
Step 2: After that, a new page will be redirected where they have to login by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth as Password.
Step 3: After filling the asked details the candidate need to click on the login button to submit the details.
Step 4: After successful submission of the login details admit card will be displayed.
Step 5: Download the same and get the print out of the Admit card and carry it on the day of the test.
Note - Must keep it safe for future uses.
Instructions to print the Hall Ticket
- Admit card should be printed on the white paper.
- Before printing makes sure there is no marking on the page.
- Print it in high quality.
- After printing check that all details including photograph and signature are clear.
Details mentioned in NIMHANS 2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card contains various details as it a crucial document. The certain details present in the NIMHANS OET 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket are as follow:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll number
- Date of Exam
- Exam centre
- Center code
- Exam Name
- Test Duration
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Instructions for exam