NIMHANS OET 2020 Session 2 Application Form will be released on 01 Augsut 2020 on the official website. The application form for NIMHANS 2020 would be released in the online mode only. The aspiring candidates who wish to appear in this entrance examination would need to register first for the examination and then eventually proceed to fill in all the required details in their NIMHANS 2020 Application Form. The aspiring candidates may note that all the necessary details would be provided at the time of the examination registration, which further cannot be changed or edited later on.
NIMHANS OET 2020 Application Form Date
As per the statistics, every year, on an average more than 20,000 candidates apply for NIMHANS OET 2020 entrance examination. Hence, the candidate must be provided with the correct and accurate details about the examination and therefore, the aspiring candidates could check out the complete schedule for the NIMHANS OET 2020 Application Form from the table given below.
Registration Dates of NIMHANS OET 2020
Releasing date for NIMHANS 2020 Application Form
01 January 2020
First week of August 2020
Last date for submission of online application
31 January 2020
last week of August 2020
NIMHANS 2020 online exam date
Ph.D., Super-speciality, Postdoctoral & Postgraduate Courses - 28 & 29 March 2020
B.Sc. Courses - 19 April 2020
The second week of October 2020
The candidates can check the dates for NIMHANS 2020
session 2 after the release.
NIMHANS OET 2020 Registration Fee
In order to submit the NIMHANS Application Form 2020, the aspiring candidates are required to pay a certain application fee as it has already been mentioned in the table given below. Candidates may note that the Application Fee for the examination form is payable via Online mode by only using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- The applicants have to pay Rs 1000/- irrespective of categories.
- The fee for all courses is the same.
How to fill the NIMHANS OET 2020 Application Form?
Before filling the form the applicants must check the eligibility. The aspirants have to follow below-mentioned steps to fill the NIMHANS OET 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: Registering Online
- The candidate is required to visit the official examination website for the NIMHANS 2020 examination and register their online.
- The candidates eventually have to register online via entering their Name, Mobile Number and their respective Email ID.
- The candidate is required to click on the “Save and Next” button in order to submit the registration details.
- after submitting their registration details, the candidate would receive their respective login details, that is the Registration ID and the password. It would also be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and also their mobile number.
- The candidate is required to click on the “Continue” button in order to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Log in
- The candidates would be redirected directly to the homepage of the official website after they click on the home button.
- The candidates first have to log into their accounts by entering their Registration ID and Password as it was provided to the candidates just after the registration process.
- You are required to click on the “Submit” button and proceed to the next step eventually.
Step 3: Filling in all the Details
The application form for the NIMHANS 2020 examination is being divided into 3 tabs, in which the candidates would need to provide other basic details, qualification details, and experience details of them.
Step 4: Uploading Images
In the following step, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and their signature. The images are required to be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned in the table
Images to upload
JPG or JPEG
200 x 230 pixels
JPG or JPEG
10kb – 20kb
140 x 60 pixels
Step 5: Payment for the application form Fees
Before the aspiring candidates proceed further to pay their examination application fee, they are advised to verify all the necessary details provided in the NIMHANS 2020 Application Form whether they are correct or not.
Documents Required for Submitting NIMHANS OET 2020 Application Form
The candidates are advised to keep the following list of documents ready with them for filling in all the details in the NIMHANS OET 2020 Application form:
- 10th /SSLC/Matriculation Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from Institution/College, from where the last qualification degree was pursued
- Migration Certificate
- Marks Card of all years/semesters for degree examination
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Work Experience Certificate, if applicable