NIMHANS OET 2023 Application Form will be released in the online mode only. NIMHANS or National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Nursing Entrance Exam provides admissions to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing, Radiography, Anaesthesia Technology Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Psychiatric Nursing programs. The aspiring candidates who wish to appear in this entrance examination would need to register first for the examination and then eventually fill in all the required details in their NIMHANS 2023 Application Form. The aspiring candidates may note that all the necessary details would be provided at the time of the examination registration, which cannot be changed or edited later on.
NIMHANS OET 2023 Application Form Dates
Given below are all the important dates related to the NIMHANS OET 2023 Registration Process:
|Events||Session 1 Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of advertisement||06 April 2023|
|Online Application Date||06 April 2023|
|Online Application Form Last Date||25 April 2023|
|Last date for editing details in NIMHANS application form||25 April 2023|
|Date for Online Fee Payment||25 April 2023|
NIMHANS OET 2023 Application Form
As per the statistics, every year, on average more than 20,000 candidates apply for NIMHANS OET 2023 entrance examination. Hence, the candidate must be provided with the correct and accurate details about the examination. Therefore, the aspiring candidates could check out the complete schedule for the NIMHANS OET 2023 Application Form from the table given below.
The candidates can check the dates for NIMHANS 2023
session 2 after the release.
NIMHANS OET 2023 Registration Fee
To submit the NIMHANS Application Form 2023, the aspiring candidates must pay a certain application fee, as has already been mentioned in the table given below. Candidates may note that the Application Fee for the examination form is payable via Online mode by only using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- The applicants have to pay Rs 1000/- (general category) and Rs 750/- (SC/ST) irrespective of categories.
- The fee for all courses is the same.
How to fill the NIMHANS OET 2023 Application Form?
Before filling the form, the applicants must check their eligibility. The aspirants have to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the NIMHANS OET 2023 Application Form:
Step 1: Registering Online
- The candidate is required to visit the official examination website for the NIMHANS 2023 examination and register online.
- The candidates eventually have to register online via entering their Name, Mobile Number, and respective Email ID.
- The candidate must click on the “Save and Next” button to submit the registration details.
- After submitting their registration details, the candidate would receive their respective login details, that is, the Registration ID and the password. It would also be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and also their mobile number.
- The candidate must click on the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Log in
- The candidates would be redirected directly to the official website's homepage after they click on the home button.
- The candidates first have to log into their accounts by entering their Registration ID and Password as it was provided to the candidates just after the registration process.
- You are required to click on the “Submit” button and proceed to the next step eventually.
Step 3: Filling in all the Details
The application form for the NIMHANS 2023 examination is being divided into 3 tabs, in which the candidates would need to provide other basic details, qualification details, and experience details.
Step 4: Uploading Images
The candidates need to upload the scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and their signature in the following step. The images are required to be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned in the table
Images to upload
JPG or JPEG
200 x 230 pixels
JPG or JPEG
10kb – 20kb
140 x 60 pixels
Step 5: Payment for the application form Fees
Before the aspiring candidates proceed further to pay their examination application fee, they are advised to verify all the necessary details provided in the NIMHANS 2023 Application Form, whether they are correct or not.
Documents Required for Submitting NIMHANS OET 2023 Application Form
The candidates are advised to keep the following list of documents ready with them for filling in all the details in the NIMHANS OET 2023 Application form:
- 10th /SSLC/Matriculation Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from Institution/College, from where the last qualification degree was pursued
- Migration Certificate
- Marks Cards of all years/semesters for degree examination
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Work Experience Certificate, if applicable
Candidates can also check: NIMHANOS OET 2023 Admit Card