PGIMER 2021 Application form is expected to be released in October 2020 online. Candidates seeking to apply will have to fill the form & fee on its official website only. The authority will release the form separately for all courses. The entrance exam is organised at the National level by Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education and Research, Chandigarh for admission into various Post Graduate & Research courses. Read the complete article to know more about PGIMER Application Form 2021 like how to aooly, fee details, date of release of forms, etc.
PGIMER 2021 Application Form Dates
The below table shows the dates for PGIMER 2021 Application Form date for all the courses. The candidates must check the eligibility before filling the form.
DM/M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) and House Job (Oral Health Sciences) courses Registration Dates 2021 (January Session)
|Commencement of online application form and registration|| To be announced|
|Last date of an online application form and uploading of document||To be announced|
|DM/M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Administration) and House Job (Oral Health Sciences) courses exam date||To be announced|
MD/MS Registration Dates 2021 (January Session)
|Commencement of online application form and registration||To be announced|
|Last date of an online application form and uploading of document||To be announced|
|MD/MS exam date||To be announced|
Fellowships/PhD/M.Sc/M.Sc MLT Registration Dates 2021 ( January Session)
|Start Date of Online Registration Form||To be announced|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||To be announced|
|Exam Date (CBT)||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
The candidates are advised to keep visiting the page for any latest updates.
PGIMER 2021 Application Form
The PGIMER Application Form 2021 for MD/MS (January Session) is expected to be released in October 2020 on the official website. The applicants must go through the following steps before filling the registration form:
- Candidate should fill in the Online Application with the utmost care and follow the instructions and Prospectus.
- Candidate should fill the details correctly. The incorrectly filled form will lead to rejection.
- Applicants must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Form will be considered complete only when Application fee will be paid.
How to Apply for PGIMER 2021 Application Form?
Candidates must follow the given instructions while filling the PGIMER 2021 Application Form online:
- Applicants can apply for the PGIMER 2021 Application Form online on the website.
- Candidates have to first register on the website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email ID.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because of all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- The registered ID of applicnats will be sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc hence it should be deposited via online available modes only.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else, the candidature might be get cancelled.
- Aspirants who have filled the form must take multiple photocopies of it for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
How to fill the PGIMER 2021 (January Session) Application Form?
Steps involved in filling the PGIMER 2020 Application Form:
- Candidate Login
- Payment of fee
- Printing of Confirmation page
The detailed process of filling the PGIMER 2021 Application Form (January session) is mentioned below:
- The applicants will have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Specific “Exam Name” for which the candidate wants to fill the application form.
- Click on "New Registration" after which registration form page will get open.
- Now the applicants have to fill the details like-
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Address
- Now select the 'Submit' button after checking the details filled.
- Confirmation of Registration
- After submitting the Registration form the candidate will receive a User ID & Password on the registered email address & mobile number from the Administrator.
- Now using these credentials the applicant will have to complete the Application form.
2. Fill Application Form
- On the official website registered Users have to click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password received on their email and mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and please read the important instruction carefully.
- This section has been categorised into the following:
- Personal Details
- Qualification details
- Test Centre Details
- Before filling this section the applicants are advised to read the Note on pop-up page of the form.
- Also, candidates will have to upload their photograph & Signature in the prescribed format.
- Save signature as "Candidate Signature.jpg" and photograph as "Candidate Photograph.jpg"
- The photograph must be taken with the candidate holding a placard having his/her name and date of taking the photograph.
- After filling the details asked in click on " Submit" button.
3. Fee Payment
- Now the applicant will have to make the fee payment.
- Once the application fee is paid the form will be considered complete.
- Special care should be taken while making fee payment for the application form as it is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The fee will only be accepted through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- After fee payment makes the confirmation & print the Application form for future use.
4. Status of Online Registration
- Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to the applicant‘s Registered Email ID.
- The Registration Form will remain Under Review regarding uploaded images and eligibility.
Documents to be Uploaded for PGIMER 2020 (January Session)
The candidates must upload their self attested/attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their
- Marks (Marksheets)
- Educational qualifications (Degree Certificate)
- Date of birth (Birth Certificate)
- Experience (Experience certificate)
- Category ( Caste Certificate)
If a candidate fails to upload self-attested copies of the requisite documents as above, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to participate in subsequent stages of selection/admission process.
For Sponsored Candidates and Foreign nationals
- Sponsorship Certificate (in the case of the sponsored candidate) in the format prescribed in the Prospectus, duly completed and signed by the competent authority.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in case of Foreign National.
PGIMER 2021 Application Fee
PGIMER Application Fee for MD/MS courses for Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education and Research, Chandigarh is mentioned below:
PGIMER 2021 Examination Fee for MD/MS & PhD Programme (January Session)
|General (Except PwBD)||Rs. 1500/-|
PGIMER 2021 Registration Fee for Fellowships & Post Doctoral Fellowships PGI (January Session) and DM/MCh Course
|Fee for all category||Rs. 1500/-|
|PWD category candidates||Exempted|
Mode of Payment
PGIMER 2021 Application Form fee can be paid by:
- Via online by using debit/credit card/Net Banking.
- The application form fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
PGIMER 2021 Correction Window
The Institute will give an opportunity to the applicants to make the changes in the PGIMER 2020 Application Form after the last date of submission of the form. The candidates can edit the details in the limited fields only. the date for the same will be revealed on the official website.
PGIMER 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants who will successfully submit the application form within the given time will only be issued the admit card from. The PGIMER 2021 hall ticket will mention details such as the name of the applicant, personal information and most importantly date, time of exam, name, and address of exam center among others. While going for the exam, candidates must carry their admission ticket as without it entry will not be given.