PGIMER 2020 Admit Card is released on the official website for MD/MS course from 25 November 2019. The exam is a national level entrance exam conducted twice a year. The admit card is available online till the exam date, hence the candidates can download the same on the exam date also. To know more about the details of PGIMER admit card candidates can read the full article. The Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education and Research, Chandigarh conducts the exam for MD/MS, DM/M.Ch/ MD( Hospital Administration), Oral Health Sciences/Fellowships & PhD Programme / M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT.
- Download the PGIMER 2020 Admit Card from the official website for Fellowships & Postdoctoral Fellowship/M.SC & M.SC MLT/PH.D Programme from 04 December 2019.
PGIMER 2020 Admit Card Dates
The PGIMER will release the admit card of the PGIMER 2020 examination for different courses on the official website. The applicants can go through the below-mentioned details:
MD/MS January Session 2020
|Admit Card Release Date||25 November 2019|
|Last date to download||30 November 2019|
|MD/MS exam date (January session)||30 November 2019|
For PhD Programme & Fellowships & Post Doctoral Fellowships PGI Courses January Session 2020
|Admit Card Release Date||04 December 2019|
|Last date to download||10 December 2019|
|PhD Programme & Fellowships & Post Doctoral Fellowships PGI exam date (January session)||10 December 2019|
DM/M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) and House Job (Oral Health Sciences) courses 2020
|Admit Card Release Date||08 December 2019|
|Last date to download||18 December 2019|
|PhD Programme & Fellowships & Post Doctoral Fellowships PGI exam date (January session)||18 December 2019|
PGIMER 2020 Admit Card
PGIMER Admit Card 2020 will be released on the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of PGIMER 2020 examination:
- Candidates must download their admit card online.
- Admit cards/Roll numbers will not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number or by post.
- Applicants must keep their enrollment id and password with safety.
- In case of any discrepancy in Admit card the applicant must send the email to the Training Branch, PGIMER, Chandigarh at [email protected]
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card.
- The Admit Card of PGIMER 2020 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
How to Download PGIMER 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the PGIMER Admit card:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of PGIMER "http://pgimer.edu.in/
- Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their login id and password.
- Step 3: If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
- Step 4: Submit all the needed details.
- Step 5: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket/admit card/Roll number Ticket/Admission card for future use.
Details in the PGIMER 2020 Admission Ticket
Below is the list of details that candidate needs to check in the Chandigarh PGIMER admit card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
PGIMER 2020 Exam Centres
For MD/MS Courses - The exam will be held in different cities for January Session. Please check the list below:
- New Delhi
For DM/M.Ch Courses - The exam will be held in different cities for January Session. Please check the list below:
For PhD courses and Fellowships & Post Doctoral Fellowships, it will held in Chandigarh only.