PSTET 2020 Result will be released in March 2021 online on the official website. PSTET result 2020 (Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test) will be announced by the PSEB (Punjab School Examination Board). PSTET exam is a state-level exam which is organised to offer the teacher post in the Punjab state schools. The qualified candidate will be eligible to teach in any school in Punjab state. The applicant can read the complete article to know more about the PSTET result 2020.
PSTET 2020 Result Important Dates
Check all the important dates of PSTET exam 2020 result in the given table below:
PSTET 2020 Result Dates
|Examination Date||The third week of January 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||March 2021|
PSTET 2020 Result
All the candidates must check the result correctly. There are the important points are listed below that candidate must read before checking the PSTET 2020 result:
- Candidate must login with the registered ID and password on the PSEB official website.
- Shortlisted candidate can apply for the teaching post in any government and private school in the Punjab state.
- Candidate must take out the print of the PSTET 2020 result.
- The Merit List and the scorecard will be released for the PSTET 2020 exam result.
How to Cleck the PSTET 2020 Result?
To check the PSTET 2020 exam scorecard and merit list, the Applicant must follow all the steps which are given below:
For Marit List:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website of PSTET 2020. ---> "PSTET 2020".
- Step 2: Candidate find the "Merit list" link, click on the link.
- Step 3: Download the PDF of merit list.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PSTET 2020. ---> "PSTET 2020".
- Step 2: Click on the "Registered User" button on the main page.
- Step 3: Enter the details on the new page, and the details are listed below:
- Registration Number
- Enter Secure Code (Find the code below the BOX)
- Step 4: Click the "Login" button.
- Step 5: PSTET 2021 result will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the PDF of the PSTET 2020 result.
Details in PSTET Result 2020
All the details will be available in the Scorecard of PSTET 2020
- Candidate's Name
- Organising Body
- Name of Exam
- Paper number
- Serial number
- Application number
- Roll number
- Category Name
- Marks obtained
PSTET 2021 Cut-off Marks
Candidates must score marks more than or equal to the minimum cut-off marks otherwise that will be considered fail for that particular paper. The minimum cut-off will be 60% of total marks (90 marks out 150 marks). State board can decide some concession for categories in the minimum cut-off list.