PU M.Phil & PhD Admit Card 2020 will be released by the Panjab University on its official web portal for those who have successfully submitted the application form. In the hall ticket following details are the mentioned-exam centre, exam time and location, important instructions. Candidates will be required to carry the hall ticket along with one original identity proof for verification purposes. The applicants will have to download the PU M.Phil & PhD entrance exam roll number slip from the website by the candidate using his/her own Login ID & Password provided while generating Bank Challan. Aspirants can read the complete article to get the full information on Panjab University M.Phil & PhD 2020 Admit Card of the Teaching Department course.
PU M.Phil & PhD Admit Card 2020 Dates
Candidates can go through the expected schedule for PU M.Phil & PhD entrance exam given below as a reference for future events.
PU M.Phil & PhD Hall Ticket Schedule 2020
|Release date of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Entrance exam date for PU PhD & M.Phil |12 Jul 2020 To be announced
PU M.Phil & PhD Admit Card 2020
The Panjab University will upload the Admit Card a few days prior to the Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the Master of Philosophy & Doctor of Philosophy entrance exam 2020 Admit Card of PU:
- The university will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credential like Login ID & Password.
- The Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates provisionally, at their sole risk & responsibility subject to the final confirmation of their eligibility requirements at the time of admission/enrolment.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket must contact the office immediately and submit written application otherwise office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections & will not be responsible for providing benefits or loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste it at an appropriate place & get it attested from the competent authority.
- Make sure that the details mentioned on admission ticket like name, subject, Centre etc.are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre other than the Date and Timings are given to them on the admit card.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post & also no physical communication will be made in this regard.
- Those who will not be issued the hall ticket will not be allowed to appear in the exam
- The candidates are advised to must retain the Admit Card with them till the enrolment process is over.
How to Download PU M.Phil & PhD Admit Card 2020?
The candidates must go through the steps given below to download the Panjab University entrance exam hall ticket:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the university.
Step 2 - Log onto the candidate portal by filling the asked details correctly i.e. Login Id & Password.
Step 3 - Click on the link “Admit Card”.
Step 4 - The hall ticket will open on the next screen.
Step 5 - Download the same and take a print out of it for future references.
Details Mentioned on PU M.Phil & PhD Admit Card 2020
There will be the following important details mentioned in the Panjab University M.Phil Entrance Exam 2020 admission ticket. No candidate will be allowed in the examination centre without the hall ticket.
- Personal Details
- Photograph and Signature
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Centre
- Course Details
- Important Instructions
Documents to be carried to the PU M.Phil & PhD Entrance Exam Centre
While going for the entrance examination, applicants must not forget to carry following mandatory documents else might not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Hard Copy of Exam Admit Card
- One Original Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, or any other valid ID proof for verification purposes.
- One Scanned Photocopy of the ID Proof for submission at the exam centre