PU M.Phil & PhD Result 2020 will be declared by the Panjab University on its official website after the entrance exam will be over. To check the result, candidates will need his/ her roll number. Those who will qualify the M.Phil & PhD admission exam can enrol himself/herself to M.Phil. & PhD in the Faculties of Arts, Business Management & Commerce, Education, Engineering, Design & Fine Arts, Languages, Law and Science from the date of declaration of the result. However, the validity of the entrance test is three years for those who have/had done M.Phil. Candidates can go through the complete article to get the full information about PU M.Phil & PhD 2020 Result.
PU M.Phil & PhD Result 2020 Dates
After the result will be declared of PU M.Phil & PhD entrance exam the candidates can submit their Admission Form. Check the vital dates regarding the same thereby;
PU M.Phil & PhD Admission Test Result 2020 Schedule
|Entrance Day|12 Jul 2020 To be announced
|Result Declaration date||To be announced|
PU M.Phil & PhD Result 2020
Applicants should read a few important points about PU M.Phil & PhD result 2020:
- The result will be displayed on the official portal of Panjab University.
- Candidates will be required login credentials i.e. exam roll number to check the same.
- No separate result cards will be issued.
- The competent authority will not send the scorecard via post or any such medium.
- The initial evaluation will be of Paper-I (Objective Type) only if a candidate obtains 55% for all unreserved category candidates (50% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks or more only then his/ her paper II will be evaluated.
- To qualify for M.Phil. & PhD enrolment aspirants must secure at least 40% (35% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks in paper II.
- If a candidate wants to get her/his result verified again, s/he will be provided with a photocopy of her/his Answer Sheet on payment of Rs.10,000/- within 10 days after the result declaration. The University office would complete the whole procedure of verification within three working days. In case, any discrepancy is found in it, accordingly, the result will be revised and the verification fee will be refunded.
PU M.Phil & PhD Tie -Breaking Rule 2020
If there will be a case where two or more candidates will have the same score, then following inter-se-merit criteria will be applied to break the ties of PU M.Phil & PhD admission test 2020:
- A candidate who will have more marks in the qualifying examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If still a tie will persist then the candidate obtaining more marks in the immediate lower examination, shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If both the above cases will not be resolved, candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
How to Check & Download PU M.Phil & PhD Result 2020?
To check the result of Panjab University M.Phil & Phd Entrance Exam 2020, candidates must go through the steps given below for the same.
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the university.
Step 2 - Enter the asked details i.e., roll number on the login page.
Step 3 - Then, click on the Show Result link
Step 4 - On submitting the detail, result will appear on the next screen
Step 5 - Download the same & get the printout of it for all future references.