PU M.Phil & PhD Application Form 2022 will be released in July 2022 tentatively. Punjab University is the conducting body of the entrance exam. Candidates will have to fill & submit the form online with the requisite fee. In the same context, aspirants also need to upload the scanned copies of the original documents while filling the Panjab University M.Phil & PhD Entrance Test form. The fee has to be paid through the generated bank slip in any SBI bank. The candidates can go through the complete article to know more about PU M.Phil & PhD 2022 application form like the process to fill, fee details, date of release, etc.
PU M.Phil & PhD Application Form 2022 Dates
Candidates can check the below to get a slight idea about the important events and their expected dates.
PU M.Phil & PhD Entrance Exam Application Form 2022 Schedule
|Online Registration Started From||July 2022|
|Online Registration last date||September 2022|
Stay in touch to know more about the updates regarding the registration form.
PU M.Phil & PhD Application Form 2022
Applicants are advised to check below-mentioned points about PU M.Phil & PhD entrance exam application form:
- The application form has been released on the official website of the competent authority i.e. Panjab University.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted by a candidate as it will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided by the candidate as all the communication will be made mail & SMS.
- Candidates should upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are advised to send the mail(with the registered mail id) with the registration details along with the scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately to the concerned department.
- Fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- Aspirants must fill the form completely in all respect.
- The authority will not accept any request for change of category or any other details once the form will be submitted.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Details need to be to Entered in PU M.Phil & PhD Application Form 2022
Following are the details which will have to be entered in the registration form of Panjab University M.Phil & PhD application form:
- Name as per 10th class certificate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- D.O.B (date of birth)
- Valid Mail Id.
- Enter valid mobile number.
- Select post-graduation university.
- Select post-graduation passing/appearing year
- Now select the course.
- Choose the category (SC/ST/PwD)
- Lastly, download the bank challan/bank slip to pay the fee
How to Apply for PU M.Phil & PhD Application Form 2022?
Seeking candidates must go through the steps given below to understand the procedure of filling the Panjab University M.Phil & PhD Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form through online mode.
- Step 1 - Visit the login portal or the official website of the university.
- Step 2 - Fill the asked details correctly in the application form.
- Step 3 - After filling the required information, click on the “Submit” for online registration.
- Step 4 - Note down the Login Id and Password for future references.
- Step 5 - Now, deposit the asked fee using a website generated bank slip (website generated challan) at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Step 6 - Upload the documents like a photograph, signature, and other important documents in the application form.
- Step 7 - Save the details and Click on the “Confirm” option to submit the form.
PU M.Phil & PhD 2022 Application Fee
Check the online enrollment fee details for PU M.Phil & PhD entrance exam below:
PU M.Phil & P.hD Entrance Exam Registration Fee 2022
|For all Unreserved category candidates||Rs 2175/-|
|For (SC/ST/PwD) candidates||Rs 1088/-|
Those who are depositing the fee must note that the fee once deposited will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
Mode of Payment-Fee can be paid via bank challan which will be generated online.