Punjab ITI 2023 (Punjab Industrial Training Institute) direct admission process will commence tentatively in the month of June by the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab (DTE & IT). The candidates will be offered admission to various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Punjab State. The candidates need to carefully fill the application form on time. Furthermore, they must first ensure their eligibility before applying for admission. Also, the candidates must go through the complete article to know more about Punjab ITI 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
Punjab ITI 2023 Status
|Application status||Official notification is yet to release|
Punjab ITI 2023 Important Dates
The candidate can check the important date from the below table.
Candidates must check following schedule regarding Punjab ITI Admission 2023:
For 1st Counselling:
|Application process starts||22 June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||17 July 2023|
|Online processing fee deposit||22 June to 17th July 2023|
|Online document verification by D. I.’s||23 June to 18th July 2023|
|Online choice filling||July 2023|
|Seat allotment result declaration||20 July 2023|
|Online fee payment for government ITIs||20 to 24th July 2023|
|Reporting by the candidate institutes||20 to 24th July 2023|
For 2nd Counselling:
|Application process starts||21 to 26 July 2023|
|Online processing fee deposit||21 to 26 July 2023|
|Online document verification by D. I.’s||21 to 27 July 2023|
|Online choice filling||25 to 27 July 2023|
|Seat allotment result declaration||29 July 2023|
|Online fee payment for government ITIs||29 July to 03 August 2023|
|Reporting by the candidate institutes||29 July to 03 August 2023|
For 3rd Counselling:
|Application process starts||30 July to 8th August 2023|
|Online processing fee deposit||30 July to 8th August 2023|
|Online document verification by D. I.’s||3r July to 9th August 2023|
|Online choice filling||04 to 10 August 2023|
|Seat allotment result declaration||12 August 2023|
|Online fee payment for government ITIs||12 to 18 August 2023|
|Reporting by the candidate institutes||12 to 18 August 2023|
Punjab ITI 2023 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling out the PUNJAB ITI 2023 application form-
- The PUNJAB ITI 2023 application form is expected to be made available on the official website soon.
- Candidates need to fill their personal, education, academics and mode of payment details in the application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph and signature should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- The candidate must check all the details filled in the application form before submitting it.
- After filling the application form candidate must click the submit button, otherwise, a registration number will not be generated and hence application form will not be submitted.
- After filling the application form, fill in the application form will be generated which will contain the registration number along with filled in details.
- A correction facility will not be provided by the authority after the submission of the application form.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post or offline mode to the authorities.
- The candidate must take a print out of the filled application form.
- A hard copy of the application form should be kept safe for further process.
PUNJAB ITI 2023 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs 100/- as an application fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the application fee online mode via Debit card/credit card/Net Banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
Punjab ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the PUNJAB ITI eligibility criteria before filling the application form-
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Age Limit Criteria: The candidate’s age should be more than 14 years.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Punjab State.
- Medical Fitness certificate: A candidate must have a medical fitness certificate.
- Marks Criteria: Candidate must have secured a minimum of 35% in their 8th or 10th or any qualifying exam.
- Candidate must have cleared the 8th/ 10th Class from recognized institute/ board.
- For engineering, the candidate must have qualified science and maths along with other subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidate must have passed with Mathematics, English & Science subjects in the qualifying exam.
For Art & Craft Teacher Training Trade:
- Applicant must-have passed 10th under 10+2 system studied Drying/ Painting Subject in 8th class/ 10th class or 10+2 class Or Either Candidate have studied fine art/ commercial arts in 10+2/ B.A. or M.A. classes.
For Punjabi Stenography-
- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system with Punjabi as a compulsory subject.
For Cutting Sewing and Embroidery Teacher Training Course-
Candidate must have passed 10th under 10+2 systems with NTC certificate of Cutting & Sewing or Dress Making or Fashion Technology or BBBT in Apparel sector under CoE scheme and NTC certificate of Emb. N. Work or Hair & Skin Care or Fruit & Vegetable Preservation/ Fruit Processing Trade.
For Driver cum Mechanic
- Candidate must have passed 8th class examination and must have completed 18 years of age.
ITI Punjab 2023 Reservation of Seats
Given below the category-wise reservation of seats:
|Category||Seats in %|
|Candidates from Punjab||85|
|Candidates from other states||15|
Punjab ITI 2023 Merit List
Authority will release the Punjab ITI 2023 Merit List in till June tentatively.
- DTE & IT will release the merit list online mode on the official website.
- Merit list will contain details like name and rank, etc.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the authorities immediately.
- Candidates can check their result by entering their application number and date of birth. After the publication of the merit list, qualified candidates have to attend the counselling session.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
Punjab ITI 2023 Counselling
The candidates will be able to participate in the Punjab ITI 2023 counselling session once they have been selected on the Merit List. The candidate has to come for counselling as per the schedule given by the authority with all the relevant documents. The candidate can refer to the below-given points to know about the counselling process:
- To participate in the e-counselling session candidates have to register themselves on the counselling website.
- After fillings in all the correct information, the candidates will take the printout of their filled particulars ad have to visit the nearest DI for verification of the documents.
- After verification of all documents candidate will be eligible for the Choice filling process.
- Candidates will be allotted seats according to the choices filled by them.
- If the seat is not allotted then the candidate has to participate in the next counselling by filling the choices again.
- If a candidate has allotted a seat and if he wants a better place of course or institute, then he can participate in 2nd or 3rd online counselling session.
Documents required for Punjab ITI counselling
The candidates will have to carry the below-mentioned documents for Punjab ITI counselling:
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 8th and 10th mark sheet
- Migration certification
- Seat allotment letter
- Caste/ category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Two latest passport size photographs
Punjab ITI 2023 Admission Fee Structure
The fee Structure provided below is as per last year, and for candidates reference.
Engineering Trade – Rs 19312 (per Annum)
Non-Engineering Trade – Rs 12875 (Per Annum)
Note – Fee applicable at Govt. ITI’s shall be charged for 5% (five percentages) seats in the private unaided ITI’s/ ITC’s from the poor students whose family income is less than 2 lac per annum
Punjab ITI 2023 Admission Procedure
The candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per the merit list prepared and category of the candidate. The allotment of the seat is purely provisional.
- If a seat is allotted, the candidate has to take the printout of the provisional allotment letter and visit the nearest D.I/P.I for accepting the admission and completing all the admission formalities.
- If no seat is allotted, then the candidate has to participate in the next counselling by filling in his choices again.
Punjab ITI 2023 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding Punjab ITI 2023:
|Exam Name||Punjab ITI 2023 (Punjab Industrial Training Institute)|
|Conducting Body||Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab (DTE & IT)|
|Punjab ITI official website||https://itipunjab.nic.in/|
|Purpose||To offer admission in various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Punjab State.|
About Government of Punjab (DTE & IT)
The Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training was created on 10.06.77 in its present form after detaching the Technical Education Wing from the Department of Punjab, P.W.D. (B&R) and detaching the Industrial Training Wing from the Department of industries thereby bringing both the wings under one umbrella through each of these two Wings are more than 50 years old. The Technical Education Wing of the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training has been entrusted with the responsibility of looking after Post Graduate, Degree and Diploma level Institutions in Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Architecture and Hotel Management in the State of Punjab
ਜੇਸੀ If we want to take admission in govt then what should we do first? Directly get admission in Govmet or fill an online forum first.
When will the main session or classes be started.in copa
How to fill form