Punjab ITI 2020 (Punjab Industrial Training Institute) admission will be conducted by Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab (DTE & IT). The application form is expected to be released in the month of August 2020. The candidates will be offered admission in various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Punjab State. The candidates need to carefully fill the application form on time. Furthermore, the must firstly ensure their eligibility before applying for the admission. Also, the candidates must go through the complete article to know more about Punjab ITI 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
PUNJAB ITI 2020 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of PUNJAB ITI 2020 application form-
- The PUNJAB ITI 2020 application form is expected to be made available on the official website soon.
- Candidates need to fill their personal, education, academics and mode of payment details in the application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph and signature should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Candidate must check all the details filled in the application form before submitting it.
- After filling the application form candidate must click the submit button, otherwise, a registration number will not be generated and hence application form will not be submitted.
- After filling the application form, fill in the application form will be generated which will contain the registration number along with filled in details.
- Correction facility will not be provided by the authority after submission of the application form.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post or offline mode to the authorities.
- Candidate must take a print out of the filled application form.
- A hard copy of the application form should be kept safe for further process.
PUNJAB ITI 2020 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs 100/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode via Debit card/credit card/Net Banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
PUNJAB ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the PUNJAB ITI eligibility criteria before filling the application form-
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidate’s age should be more than 14 years.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Punjab State.
- Medical Fitness certificate: A candidate must have a medical fitness certificate.
- Marks Criteria: Candidate must have secured a minimum of 35% in their 8th or 10th or any qualifying exam.
- Candidate must have cleared the 8th/ 10th Class from recognized institute/ board.
- For the engineering, the candidate must have qualified science and maths along with other subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidate must have passed with Mathematics, English & Science subjects in the qualifying exam.
For Art & Craft Teacher Training Trade:
- Applicant must-have passed 10th under 10+2 system studied Drying/ Painting Subject in 8th class/ 10th class or 10+2 class Or Either Candidate have studied fine art/ commercial arts in 10+2/ B.A. or M.A. classes.
For Punjabi Stenography-
- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system with Punjabi as a compulsory subject.
For Cutting Sewing and Embroidery Teacher Training Course-
Candidate must have passed 10th under 10+2 systems with NTC certificate of Cutting & Sewing or Dress Making or Fashion Technology or BBBT in Apparel sector under CoE scheme and NTC certificate of Emb. N. Work or Hair & Skin Care or Fruit & Vegetable Preservation/ Fruit Processing Trade.
For Driver cum Mechanic
- Candidate must have passed 8th class examination and must have completed 18 years of age.
ITI Punjab 2020 Reservation of Seats
Given below the category-wise reservation of seats:
|Category||Seats in %|
|Candidates from Punjab||85|
|Candidates from other states||15|
PUNJAB ITI 2020 Merit List
Authority will release the Punjab ITI 2020 Merit List in the last week of June 2020 tentatively.
- DTE & IT will release the merit list through online mode on the official website.
- Merit list will contain details like name and rank and etc.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the authorities immediately.
- Candidates can check their result by entering their application number and date of birth. After the publication of merit list, qualified candidates have to attend the counselling session.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
PUNJAB ITI 2020 Counselling
The candidates will be able to participate in the Punjab ITI 2020 counselling session once they have been selected in the Merit List. Candidate has to come for counselling as per the schedule given by the authority with all the relevant documents.
Candidate can refer to the below-given points to know about the counselling process:
- To participate in the e-counselling session candidates have to register themselves on the counselling website.
- After fillings all the correct information, the candidates will take the printout of their filled particulars ad have to visit the nearest DI for verification of the documents.
- After verification of all documents candidate will be eligible for the Choice filling process.
- Candidates will be allotted seats according to the choices filled by them.
- If the seat is not allotted then the candidate has to participate in the next counselling by filling the choices again.
- If a candidate has allotted a seat and if he wants a better place of course or institute, then he can participate in 2nd or 3rd online counselling session.
Documents required for Punjab ITI counselling
The candidates will have to carry below-mentioned documents for Punjab ITI counselling:
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 8th and 10th mark sheet
- Migration certification
- Seat allotment letter
- Caste/ category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Two latest passport size photographs
PUNJAB ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
The candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per the merit list prepared and category of the candidate. The allotment of seat is purely provisional.
- If Seat is allotted, the candidate has to take the printout of provisional allotment letter and visit the nearest D.I/P.I for accepting the admission and completing all the admission formalities.
- If no seat is allotted, then the candidate has to participate in the next counselling by filling his choices again.
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab ). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates.
PUNJAB ITI 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding Punjab ITI 2020:
|Exam Name||PUNJAB ITI 2020 (Punjab Industrial Training Institute)|
|Conducting Body||Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Government of Punjab (DTE & IT)|
|Punjab ITI official website||http://www.dte.punjab.gov.in/|
|Purpose||To offer admission in various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Punjab State.|
Stay connected for more updates regarding Punjab ITI 2020
Government of Punjab (DTE & IT)
The Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training was created on 10.06.77 in its present form after detaching the Technical Education Wing from the Department of Punjab, P.W.D. (B&R) and detaching the Industrial Training Wing from the Department of industries thereby bringing both the wings under one umbrella through each of these two Wings are more than 50 years old. The Technical Education Wing of Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training has been entrusted with the responsibility of looking after Post Graduate, Degree and Diploma level Institutions in Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Architecture and Hotel Management in the State of Punjab