RMAT 2021 or Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is a common admission test, conducted by Rajasthan Technical University for admission to the two year MBA course in top MBA Colleges under Rajasthan Technical University. The candidates will need the application form online on the official website of RTU. The candidates must fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for RMAT 2021. Read the complete article below to know more about RMAT 2021.
RMAT 2021 Exam Status
candidate can check the details regarding the Rajasthan MAT 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet |
RMAT 2021 Application Form
The RMAT 2021 application form might start from the last week of December of 2020. Applicants can check below the details for RMAT 2021 online registration form:
- The candidates must apply online on the official website of RTU.
- The form should be completed with all the relevant details without any fault.
- The incomplete form will be duly rejected without any prior information.
- No form will be accepted without a requisite fee.
- Also, no hard copy should be submitted.
- After online submission of the form, must get the printout of it for all further references.
RMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be graduates from Rajasthan University or any other recognised board or Institute and have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the final exams. SC/ST applicants are eligible with a minimum of 45% marks. Students who are still in their final year of graduation are liable to apply as well.
Before filling the form ensure eligibility for the Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test.
RMAT 2021 Admit Card
The applicants are advised to download the RMAT 2021 Admit Card from the official website. The hall ticket is mandatory in the examination hall.
- The candidates are advised to get a xerox of hall ticket & other important documents.
- The RMAT hall ticket will be uploaded a few days before the exam day.
- The hall ticket will have the details like:
- Candidate's Name
- Examination centre
- Timing of exam
- Mode of the exam
4. The candidates are requested to carry an identity proof along with the hall ticket for verification purpose like:
- Aadhar card/driving license/voter ID/college or university identity card/PAN card
- Caste certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, etc.
Information provided here on the page is given based on the previous year's notification. No official notification has been made for the academic year 2020-2021 till now.