RTU CAM 2021 will be conducted by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota Rajasthan. Centralized Admission for Master of Technology is organized once a year for the candidates seeking admission to various M.Tech/ M. Arch. Programs. Candidates can apply for RTU CAM 2021 via online mode. There will be no direct or spot admission by the participating institutions except through CAM-2021. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about RTU CAM 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
RTU CAM 2021 Status
Candidates can check the RTU CAM 2021 status from the below table:
|Application status||Official notification is yet to release|
RTU CAM 2021 Important Dates
Aspirants can check here all the important RTU CAM 2021 dates for the application form in the given table below:
| RTU CAM 2021 Dates|
|Last date for deposition of application cum registration fee(online)||June 2021|
|Last date for filling online application cum registration form (including online choice form)||June 2021|
|Declaration oF Tentative merit list of all candidates||June 2021|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list||July 2021|
|Seat allotment||July 2021|
|Last date of reporting||July 2021|
|Last date of online acceptance letter for upward movement||August 2021|
|Displaying the list of candidates||August 2021|
|Seat allotment||August 2021|
|Last date of reporting||August 2021|
|Starting of Registration||October 2021|
|Last date for deposition of application cum registration fee(online)||October 2021|
|Last date for filling online application cum registration form (including online choice form)||October 2021|
|Declaration oF Tentative merit list of all candidates||October 2021|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list||October 2021|
|Final merit list||October 2021|
|Seat allotment||October 2021|
|Last date of reporting||October 2021|
Direct Admission (At Institute Level)
|Start of Direct Admission||November 2021|
|Last date of completion of the Admission process||November 2021|
RTU CAM 2021 Admission Procedure
Candidates applying for Mtech programs have to obtain a valid GATE score. If the GATE score is not available, candidates must fulfil the educational qualification as mentioned in the article and have to complete all the steps/stages given below-
Stage 1: Online Registration and Payment of Fees
- Firstly, the candidate has to register for CAM by visiting the official website. Details like Name, Parent's Name, Date of Birth, a valid Mobile no and Email address has to be filled.
- After entering the details, a challan no will be generated through which the candidate will submit the application fee for further process.
- The Number generated should be kept safe for future references.
- Application fee has to submit via an online payment gateway portal. An amount of Rs. 3000/- for General and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST is applicable.
- After the payment is done, candidates will get a transaction ID which would be needed to fill the application form.
Stage 2: Fill the Application form
- To activate the Application form, candidates have to enter the Transaction Id generated during the Registration and Fee payment.
- After the Application form is displayed on the screen, candidates will fill in the personal and academic details as required.
- Candidates must fill the mandatory fields like-
- Personal Details
- Address of Correspondence
- Educational Details and Gate Score
- Details must be filled in properly. Any changes in the Form can be made before hitting the 'Submit' button.
- Once the application is submitted, no changes can be made. There is no correction window open for editing.
- If the information provided is fraudulent, incorrect, or false, the seat allotted will be cancelled there and then and legal actions shall be taken against the candidate.
- A candidate is advised to take a print out of the Application Form after the final submission. The Application form with relevant documents will be required at the time of reporting.
- No Hard copy of the Application form is required to be submitted at the office of RTU Kota
Stage 3: Upload the required documents, choose the course of choice, and lock it.
The successful candidates who have filled the Application Form will now have to upload the following documents scanned images in .jpg format given in the table below-
|Scanned Documents(jpg format)||Specifications|
|Photograph ||Maximum up to 50 KB|
|Signature||Maximum up to 50 KB|
|Valid GATE Score card( if applicable)||Maximum up to 300 KB|
|Marksheet of B.E/B.Tech or last qualifying examination||not specified|
- Next, candidates will have to choose Programmes and Institute in order of their preference. The choice filling procedure is mentioned below-
- Candidates have to log in to participate in the choice filling process.
- The choices and information related to each course will be guided through appropriate messages and tabs.
- The seat matrix will be displayed on the website for each institute/department and Programme. The candidates must fulfil the eligibility to choose different M.Tech programs.
- Candidates have the liberty to fill as many numbers of choices in the order of preference from the list of available programs. Candidates must keep in mind to fill the maximum number of choices so that the 'no allotment' condition due to choice exhausted must not arise.
- Candidates have the permission to change the preference, re-order, add/delete the choices before they lock the final choice.
- Choices must be locked positively before the last date or else it would be automatically locked after the last date.
Stage 4: Seat Allotment- Depends on the Availability of seats in each course.
- The seats will be allotted in the order of merit based on the locked choices. Also, the availability of Seats in the specific course will be considered in the allotment of seat
- The allotment of institution and specialization will be carried out through the computer software by following the given options-
- Order of merit
- Seat availability
- Order of options filled by the candidate
Stage 5: Physical reporting of the candidate in the allotted institutes.
- The candidate allotted with seats shall be required to report at the allotted institute as per the schedule mentioned by the authority.
- They will be able to geta provisional seat allotment letter from the CAB website using their login details.
- Candidates have to paste a recent colour photograph and also carry one with them.
- Those allotted with the seats have to carry two sets of self-attested photocopies along with the original documents at the time of reporting
- The photograph pasted must be the same as the one uploaded during the registration process.
- At the time of reporting at the Allotted institutions' candidate have to get their documents verified and deposit the course fees as specified in the allotment letter
- Candidates only have to submit the photocopies of the documents, the original documents would just be required for verification purpose.
Documents required for verification
The list given below is required to verify on the day of reporting at the allotted Institute. Candidates must Carry the original along with the photocopies of the same.
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Application form with a recent coloured photograph
- Class X Board Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Mark sheet of class XII
- Consolidated Grade/Marksheet of qualifying degree
- Qualified and Valid GATE score( if applicable)
- Certificate of Category( OBC/SBC/SC/ST) issued by the competent authority( if applicable)
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in the required format( if applicable)
- certificate pf person with a disability( if applicable)
- certificate for ex-servicemen
- Domicile Certificate
- Conversion Certificate for converting CGPA to percentage from the recognized university in which the candidate has passed the Under Graduate degree
- Migration Certificate
- KM Certificate
RTU CAM 2021 Application Form
The aspirants must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the RTU CAM 2021 Application Form. The candidates can check the other information in the below-given points:
- The online registration of the RTU CAM has been closed.
- The aspirants are advised to fill the form on the CAM official website only.
- To fill the Online Application Form, the aspirant must enter his/her transaction ID/token number in the appropriate link.
- Before submitting the form make sure the details filled are correct in all respect.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format only.
- The registration Fee must be paid after the exam form is filled.
- The applicant will not get any opportunity to make changes in the Registration form once submitted, hence it is advised to fill the form with relevant information.
- After completing all the process must get the printout of the filled form.
RTU CAM 2021 Application Fee
The RTU CAM 2021 examination fee details are given below:
RTU CAM 2021 Registration Fee
|General Category Candidate||Rs 3000/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs 1500/-|
Modes of Payment
- Online - Fees can be deposited online through Bill desk gateway facility via credit card/debit card/net banking/other online payment gateway details.
- A candidate will be required to pay any other admissible charges as per the requirement of online payment, as applicable.
- A transaction ID/token number will be generated for the payment of the Application Form.
TU CAM 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates seeking admission for M.Tech./M.Arch. the program must ensure that they fulfil the following RTU CAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must hold B.E./B.Tech. degree in the appropriate discipline from RTU or any other recognized University/Institution or any other examinations recognized as equivalent thereto by a competent authority.
- Must have a score of 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent in the qualifying degree examination. SC/ST candidates will get a relaxation of 5% marks or 5.75 CGPA on 10 points scale).
- Candidates having a B.Arch. degree and seeking admission to M. Arch/M. Plan programs should have a score of 50% marks (5.75 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) & 45% marks (5.25 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) in case of SC/ST aspirants.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by MHRD/UGC/AIU/UPSC/AICTE/AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India) as equivalent to B.E./B.TECH.
- Candidates having M.Sc./MCA seeking admission to certain M.Tech. programs should possess a valid and qualified GATE score of the relevant branch. The equivalency of any degree for admission to any program will be decided by University.
RTU CAM 2021 Important link
Candidates can check all the information regarding RTU CAM from the information brochure published by Rajasthan technical university. Candidates can check the previous year's brochure to get some insight into Centralized Admission for M.Tech 2021.
RTU CAM 2021 Highlights
Check the basic exam details for RTU CAM below in the given table:
|Short Name||RTU CAM 2021|
|Full Name||Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech |
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota|
|RTU CAM 2020 Official website||http://www.rtu.ac.in/|
|Purpose of Exam||to offer admission in the first year of Postgraduate Programmes in Government aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan|