RUAS AT 2022 is also known as M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Admission Test 2022 will be organized by M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS). The test is organized twice a year. Candidates who qualify for the entrance test get admission in courses such as B.Tech, BPharma & Pharm D, B.Sc (Honors) Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ FoodProcessing Technology/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Optometry/ Sports/ Electronics/ MRIT/ OTT/ DTT/ CCT & Exercise Science. The candidates can choose a convenient date and time within the given timeframe to take the Online Proctored RUAS-AT 2022 Admission Test. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about RUAS AT 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
RUAS AT 2022 Exam Status
Candidates must check the details about RUAS AT 2022 from the below-mentioned table:
|Exam Status||No official notification announced yet|
RUAS AT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the RUAS Admission Test 2022 form the below-given table:
|Events||Dates (Tentative)|| |
|Online Application Start Date||March 2022|| |
|Online Application Close Date||To be announced|| |
|Admit Card Releasing Date (First Session)||The last week of April 2022|| |
|Examination Date of First Session||The last week of April 2022|| |
|Admit Card Releasing Date (Second Session)||The first week of May 2022|| |
|Examination Date of Second Session||The second week of May 2022|| |
This page will be updated as soon as official dates are released by M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS), Bengaluru.
RUAS AT 2022 Application Form
RUAS AT 2022 Application Form is available on the official website. Below mentioned are a few guidelines that must be followed by all the candidates to not make any mistakes while form filling:
For Online mode
- The process of application form submission is divided into two parts:
- Registration - this step is for generating the Application Number/USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Application - in this process, the Application Form has to be filled up by the applicant and to be submitted with the Application Fee paid online.
- Basic Registration does not mean the candidate has successfully submitted the Application Form for the RUAS AT 2020 failing to which their candidature won't be considered authentic.
- After the 'Registration', i.e. when the candidate clicks on the 'Submit' button in the Registration Page, the system will generate and display the Application Number USER ID and Password, which will also be sent to the candidate by email and SMS.
- For subsequent logins, use this system-generated Application Number as 'Login ID' and enter the password provided at the time of registration, which the candidates will also have in their email/SMS.
- In the ‘Application Form’, candidates will have to fill up additional details such as Address for Correspondence, Educational Details, Preferred Choice of Test Centers, Preferred Test Date, etc., followed by payment of RUAS AT Application Fee.
Documents Required for Application Form
Candidates must upload the following documents at the time of the Online Application Form:
- Scanned copy of the passport size photograph (80 kb) - Only JPG/JPEG formats.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate (80 kb) - Only JPG/JPEG formats.
- The name and address of the Test Venue and Time will be indicated on the Admit Card. Candidates are requested to be present at the Test Venue at least 60 minutes before the commencement of the Online RUAS AT 2022 examination.
RUAS AT 2022 Application Fee
RUAS AT 2022 Application Fee is given below:
- Application Fee – Rs. 1,500
Mode of Payment: A Demand Draft of Rs.1,500/- is to be drawn in favour of concerned authorities with the Registration Form.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 5,000
Mode of Payment: The registration fee is to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of concerned authorities.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstance so all the applicants are requested to check their eligibility before they apply for the examination.
For Offline mode
Candidates can apply for RUAS AT 2022 exam offline by downloading the form from the official website. All the steps to fill the offline application form are listed below:
- Step 1: Download the application form- Candidate can download RUAS AT Application from its official website.
- Step 2: Next step is to fill in the details in the application form like Personal Details and Educational details.
- Step 3: Before the final submission of the application form, candidates have to attach their coloured photo and must sign their application form.
- Step 4: After filling all the details in the application form it must be submitted at the following MS Ramaiah University of Applied sciences Peenya address:
University House, Gnanagangotri Campus
New BEL Road, MSR Nagar, Bangalore
Karnataka, India- 560054
RUAS AT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the required eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage will be disqualified for the admission process. RUAS test 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the different courses and their material entries where applicable is given below:
For B.Sc (Hons.) - Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics
- Indian Nationals: Must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized State/Central Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Foreign Nationals: Must have passed in 12th or equivalent and eligibility equivalence from AIU.
Biotechnology/Food Science and Technology/Dialysis Therapy Technology/Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology/Operation Theater Technology/Optometry/Sports and Exercise Science/Cardiac Care Technology
Indian Nationals: Must have passed in 10+2 examination from a recognized Central/State Board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory courses with a minimum of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics.
- Pass in 12th or equivalent and eligibility equivalence from AIU
- Should have proof of proficiency in English
- Must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology or equivalent. Obtained a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Lateral entry to the Second year:
- Must have passed Diploma exam from an approved institution with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Must have passed B.Sc. from a recognized University as recognized by UGC with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed class 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Must have passed in two-year P.U.C examination of Karnataka P.U.C Board or an equivalent P.U.C/10+ 2 examination of any other recognized Board or University with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects.
- Any qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations. Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 3First December of the year of admission to the course.
Foreign Nationals: Pass in 12th or equivalent and eligibility equivalence from AIU
Lateral entry to the Second year: Admission to II years/ III semester Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) shall be open to candidates who hold a diploma in pharmacy.
Doctor of Pharmacy
- Part-I course: P.U.C/10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics/Biology.
- Pharm D courses from institutions approved by the Pharmacy Council of India U/S 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, are eligible to be admitted to the first year Pharm D course.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations. Provided that a student must complete the age of 17 years on or before 3First December of the year of admission to the course.
RUAS AT 2022 Exam Pattern
RUAS AT 2022 Exam Pattern will contain information like mode of examination, duration of the examination, etc. which can be used by the candidates to plan their strategy accordingly:
Exam Pattern for RUAS AT 2022
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
180 minutes (3 hours) - B.Pharma, Pharm D & MRIT/OTT/DTT.
135 minutes (2¼ hours) – B.Tech & B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics/Chemistry etc.
No. of Questions asked
B.Tech – 90
B.Pharma – 120
B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics/Chemistry – 90
B.Sc (Hons.) in MRIT/OTT/DTT – 90
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and No Negative Marking
Medium of examination
B.Tech – 90
B.Pharma – 120
B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics/Chemistry – 90
B.Sc (Hons.) in MRIT/OTT/DTT – 90
B.Tech – 3
B.Pharma – 4
B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics/Chemistry – 3
B.Sc (Hons.) in MRIT/OTT/DTT – 3
Section division subject, question, and marks wise for B.Tech/B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics/Chemistry:
Number of Questions
Section division subject, question, and marks wise for B.Pharma/B.Sc (Hons.) in MRIT/OTT/DTT:
Number of Questions
*mathematics is not included in B.Sc (Hons.) in MRIT/OTT/DTT.
RUAS AT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates must have all the information regarding the syllabus for the Admission test 2022 to score better. RUAS AT 2022 Syllabus will include NCERT 11th and 12th-grade syllabi which will have nothing extra apart from the mentioned reference.
RUAS AT 2022 Preparation Tips
RUAS AT 2022 Preparation Tips are mentioned below for all the students who will be appearing for RUAS AT 2022 Examination and are looking for guidance on how to go on preparing for the same:
- Candidates must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources, and various other important factors.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Solving questions will give an idea of the exam pattern.
- Self-study will definitely help the candidates to score good marks in the exam.
RUAS AT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can check the admit card details of the RUAS AT exam 2022 through the below details:
- RUAS AT 2022 hall ticket will be available on the official website to be downloaded and printed from the official website.
- Applicants are requested to follow the below-mentioned guidelines for the Hall ticket RUAS AT:
- All applicants must bring a photo ID proof which could be any of the ones mentioned below:
- Aadhaar ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Passport in original
- No query regarding the admit card will be entertained on the day of the entrance examination and any found discrepancy will lead to debarring from appearing for the examination.
- After filling the application form candidate must submit the application form by clicking on the submit.
- The candidate must carefully fill the application form.
- Incorrect and wrong information will not get accepted.
RUAS AT 2022 Result
Candidates may check the details of the result of RUAS Admission Test 2022 through the following given details:
- RUAS AT 2022 Result will be announced after the exam is conducted.
- Counselling for which students must download their scorecard and bring along other documents for verification and admission process.
- Candidates can download the scorecard through the official website.
- Applicants can check their marks obtained through the scorecard.
- If a candidate finds any correction in their scorecard, then he/she should immediately contact the officials.
RUAS AT 2022 Counseling
Candidates can check the counselling details of the RUAS Admission test 2022 through the following details:
- RUAS AT 2022 Counselling will commence after the result declaration i.e. by December 2022.
- Students who are absent during the Counselling will be considered ineligible for admission and their seats would be made available in the General pool quota.
- Candidates called for Counselling should reach the venue on the scheduled date and time as mentioned on the University Website along with the result of the entrance test. No separate information will be sent.
RUAS AT 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of RUAS AT test 2022 through the below-given table:
RUAS AT 2022
M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS), Bengaluru
BPharma & Pharm D
B.Sc (Honors ) - Biotechnology/Food Processing Technology
B.Sc (Honors) - Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics
B.Sc (Honors )- MRIT/OTT/DTT/CCT/Optometry/Sports & Exercise Science
To offer admission in various Undergraduate Courses Offered by the University
About M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS),
created by an act in the State of Karnataka, India, came into existence in December 2013. The University is sponsored by Gokula Education Foundation (Medical) trust. The University was created by integrating the “M.S. Ramaiah College of Hotel Management (1993), M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy (1992), M.S. Ramaiah Dental College (1991), and the M.S. Ramaiah Advanced Learning Centre (2012).