SAEEE 2022 will be held on 23 and 24 April 2022 for the first phase. The application Form for Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination has been released online. SAEEE will be conducted by the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology to admit the interested aspirants in B.E. / B.Tech. / B. Arch. and B.Des Programs. Candidates are required to appear physically with the mentioned documents for seat allotment. The admission will be provided based on the score of the qualifying exam with a minimum of 60% marks in 10th and 12th. SAEEE is a National Level Entrance Exam and will be conducted once a year by Sathyabama University. In this article, we will cover all the important details related to SAEEE 2022 such as the Application form, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
SAEEE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important details related to SAEEE 2022 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||Registration Open|
- SAEEE 2022 Application Form has been released on 22 January 2022 and will end on 15 April 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- SAEEE 2022 entrance exam is going to be held on 23-24 April 2022 for the first phase and 07-08 May 2022 for the second phase.
SAEEE 2022 Important Dates
|Application form Releases||22 January 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||15 April 2022|
|Availability of admit card||April 2022|
|SAEEE 2022 exam date|
First Phase- 23-24 April 2022
Second Phase- 07-08 May 2022
|Result Declaration||May 2022|
|Counselling begins from||May 2022|
Candidates are advised to check this page for any updates.
SAEEE 2022 Application Form
The candidates who want to appear for the SAEEE 2022 are expected to fill out the application form on time which was available both online and offline. The online SAEEE 2022 Application Form will also be released on the official website.
Note: The candidates must book the date and time to fix their slot for the computer-based examination (CBT).
For Online Application Form –
Candidates who want to fill out the application form Online can follow the procedure given below and can easily fill out the form:
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Fill out the application properly and verify all the details entered before submitting it.
- After this, the candidate must pay an SAEEE 2022 application fee of Rs. 650+ Bank charges. This fee can be paid through Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
- It is important to note the Application number, login username, and password for future reference.
For Offline Application Form – If the candidates wish to get the application form offline, they need to follow the steps given below.
- Applicants can acquire the offline Application form at the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Campus.
- Candidates can also procure the form by sending a request letter mentioning the candidate`s email address, PIN Code, Mobile number in the Capital letter.
- All applicants must take a photocopy of the filled Application form and note the Application number to track the Application status.
SAEEE 2022 Application Fees
The Application form fees can be paid through both online and offline modes.
Mode of Payment:
Note: Application number is required for booking the slot for computer-based examination or to track the application form.
SAEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their SAEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form. Check the SAEEE eligibility which is mentioned below:
Eligibility Criteria for BE/ B TECH Programmes -
- A pass in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry).
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch. Program-
- A pass in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) and valid NATA marks( National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidates opting for these programs should appear for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
SAEEE 2022 Admit Card
The Admit cards will release tentatively in April 2022. Candidates are required to book their slots for taking the examination. SAEEE Hall Ticket was only be downloaded once the candidate has booked the slot. The candidates have to download the admit card as soon as it is generated. There is no provision for sending the SAEEE 2022 admit card
to the candidate’s postal address. On the day of the exam, the candidates have to carry a printed copy of the admit card. Without a hall ticket, a candidate is not allowed to appear for the entrance examination.
Steps to download the SAEEE Admit Card –
- Check the official website.
- Click on the link given for downloading the admit card.
- Enter login credentials. After this, an Admit card was displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the Admit card for future references
SAEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding SAEEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
SAEEE Paper Pattern 2022
2 hours (120 minutes)
1 mark for each correct answer
*There will be no negative marking.
SAEEE 2022 Syllabus
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reaction and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of solid and liquid
- Kinetic Theory of Gasses
- Oscillation of Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
SAEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the given below points regarding SAEEE 2022 preparation:
- Time management is a necessary tool for the smooth process of preparation. All the candidates should schedule the time wisely.
- A major advantage of SAEEE 2022 is that it has no negative marking. So one should attempt every single question.
- Take enough breaks while studying for the examination. Make sure to keep your mind calm and fresh.
- Maintain your health by having a proper meal and enough sleep.
Programs offered by SAEEE
Sathyabama University offers various courses for both undergraduate and postgraduation. Candidates can check all the course offered from the list given below:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology
SAEEE 2022 Exam Centres
SAEEE will be conducted at different centres and the candidate can choose their preference accordingly. Below given is the list of all the exam centre for SAEEE 2022:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Cuddapah, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Velivennu, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tanjore, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Viluppuram|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
SAEEE 2022 Result/Merit List
The SAEEE 2022 merit list
will be released on the official website of the Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
Steps to check SAEEE Result:
Candidates can check SAEEE Result 2022 in the steps given below:
- Check the official website of SAEEE 2022.
- Proceed and check for the `SAEEE 2022 RESULT’ Section.
- Fill in all the details to log in and click on the 'Submit' button.
- SAEEE 2022 Result will be displayed onscreen. Take a printout for future references.
SAEEE 2022 Counselling
After the announcement of the merit list, candidates who will receive their SAEEE 2022 Counselling letters from the University will be required to appear for the Counselling Round. On the day of counselling, the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counselling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is based on as per UGC Regulations.
Documents to be brought during SAEEE Counselling 2022:
Candidates must ensure that they have all the required documents during the counselling procedure. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the counselling without proper documentation:
- Class 10th marks sheet
- Class 12th marks sheet.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate and Parent/Guardian.
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate(if needed)
- Birth Certificate
SAEEE 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check all the main points for SAEEE 2022 from the table given below:
Sathyabama University of Science and Technology
BE/ B.Tech and B.Arch
SAEEE Official website
Application Form link
To offer admission in BE/ B.Tech and B.Arch courses in the Sathyabama University
About Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (
SIST), formerly Sathyabama University, is a Christian higher education deemed to be a university located in Chennai. It was formulated in 1987 at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST), formerly Sathyabama University. Sathyabama delivers education through the following academic departments for undergraduate courses, awarding degrees in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/BDS/MDS.