SAEEE 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19. Counselling for SAEEE 2020 has been started from 17 August 2020. Candidates required to appear physically with mentioned documents for seat allotment. The admission will be provided based on the score of qualifying exam. SAEEE stands for Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination will be conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology to admit the interested aspirants in B.E. / B.Tech. / B. Arch. programmes for the academic year 2020-2022. SAEEE is a National Level Entrance Exam and will be conducted once a year by Sathyabama University. In this article, we will cover all the important details related to SAEEE 2020 such as Application form, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
SAEEE Latest Update
- SAEEE 2020 Counselling has been started from 17 August and continue till 21 August 2020.
- SAEEE 2020 was scheduled for 03-04 August 2020 has been cancelled, now admission will be given to candidates on the basis of the qualifying examination.
SAEEE 2020 Counselling
After the announcement of the merit list, candidates who has receive their SAEEE 2020 Counselling letters from the University will required to appear for the Counselling Round. The counselling has been started from 17 August 2020. On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counselling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is based on as per UGC Regulations.
Documents to be brought during SAEEE Counselling 2020:
- Class 10th marks sheet
- Class 12th marks sheet.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate and Parent/Guardian.
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate(if needed)
- Birth Certificate
Programmes offered by Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination(SAEEE):
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology
SAEEE 2020 Result/Merit List
The SAEEE 2020 merit list has been released on the official website on 12 August 2020.
Steps for checking results –
- Check the official website of SAEEE 2020.
- Proceed and check for the `SAEEE 2020 RESULT’ Section.
- Fill all the details to log in and click on the 'Submit' button.
- SAEEE 2020 Result will be displayed onscreen. Take a print out for future references.
SAEEE 2020 Admit Card
The Admit cards was going to released in July 2020 but entrance exam got cancelled. Candidates are required to book their slots for taking the examination. SAEEE Hall Ticket was only be downloaded once the candidate has booked the slot. The candidates have to download the admit card as soon as it is generated. There is no provision of sending the SAEE 2020 admit card to candidate’s postal address. On the day of the exam, the candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card. Without hall ticket, a candidate is not allowed to appear for entrance examination.
Steps to download the SAEEE Admit Card –
- Check the official website.
- Click on the link given for downloading the admit card.
- Enter login credentials. After this, Admit card was displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the Admit card for future references
SAEEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates who want to appear for the SAEEE 2020 were expected to fill the application form on time which was available both online and offline. The online application form for SAEEE 2020 was released on the official website.
Note: The candidates must book the date and time to fix their slot for the computer-based examination (CBT).
For Online Application Form –
Candidates who want to fill the application form Online can follow the procedure given below and can easily fill the form:
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Fill the application properly and verify all the details entered before submitting.
- After this, the candidate must pay an SAEEE 2020 application fee of Rs. 650+ Bank charges. This fee can be paid through Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
- It is important to note the Application number, login username and password for future reference.
For Offline Application Form – If the candidates wish to get the application form offline, they need to follow the steps given below.
- Applicants can acquire the offline Application form at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Campus.
- Candidates can also procure the form by sending a request letter mentioning the candidate`s email address, PIN Code, Mobile number in Capital letter.
- All applicants must take a photocopy of the filled Application form and note the Application number to track the Application status.
SAEEE 2020 Application Fees
The Application form fees can be paid through both online and offline mode.
Mode of Payment:
NOTE: Application number is required for booking the slot for computer-based examination or to track the application form.
SAEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their SAEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling application form. Check the SAEEE eligibility which is mentioned below:
Eligibility Criteria for BE/ B TECH Programmes -
- A pass in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch. Programme-
- A pass in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with an average of 45% marks and above (in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) and a valid NATA marks( National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidate opting for these programmes should appear for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance examination.
Download SAEEE 2020 Information Brochure Pdf
SAEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding SAEEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
SAEEE Paper Pattern 2020
2 hours (120 minutes)
1 mark for each correct answer
*There will be no negative marking.
SAEEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus prescribed for SAEEE 2020 courses in Engineering field are as follows:
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reaction and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry.
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of solid and liquid
- Kinetic Theory of Gasses
- Oscillation of Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
SAEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the given below points regarding SAEEE 2020 preparation:
- Time management is a necessary tool for the smooth process of preparation. All the candidates should schedule the time wisely.
- A major advantage of SAEEE 2020 is that it has no negative marking. So one should attempt every single question.
- Take enough breaks while studying for the examination. Make sure to keep your mind calm and fresh.
- Maintain your health by having a proper meal and enough sleep.
SAEEE 2020 Exam Centres
The exam center of Sathyabama University are as follows:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Cuddapah, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Velivennu, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tanjore, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Viluppuram|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
SAEEE 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the SAEEE exam:
Sathyabama University of Science and Technology
BE/ B.Tech and B.Arch
SAEEE Official website
To offer admission in BE/ B.Tech and B.Arch courses in the Sathyabama University
Stay connected for Sathyabama All India Entrance Examination [SAEEE]conducted by Sathyabama University of Science and Technology.
About Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST), formerly Sathyabama University, is a Christian higher education deemed to be a university located in Chennai. It was formulated in 1987 Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (SIST), formerly Sathyabama University. Sathyabama delivers education through the following academic departments for undergraduate courses, awarding degrees in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/BDS/MDS.