SAI CEP 2021 Application form will be released tentatively from May 2021 by the National Testing Agency. It is also known as the Coach Education Programme Examination of Sports Authority of India which is organized by the NTA. Aspirants will be provided admissions into the Coach Education Programme based on their grades in the SAI CEP examination 2021. Candidates have the option of applying for and appearing in either of the examinations or both the examinations. Read the complete article to know more about SAP CEP 2021 entrance exam.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) conducts the following exams through National Testing Agency (NTA).
Coach Education Programme (CEP) Examination of Sports Authority of India
|Exam I||On any one of the 23 specific sports disciplines, opted by the candidate.|
|Exam II||On Sports Science.|
- Candidates have the option of applying for and appearing in either of the examinations or both the examinations.
- Application is common for both the exams. Candidates can apply for either of the exams or for both the exams, in the same form. They are not required to submit application forms separately for each of the examinations.
SAI CEP 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the Important dates for SAI CEP 2021 from the table given below:
|On line submission of application||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date for a successful transaction of fee payment||The second week of June 2021|
Downloading of admit cards
| June 2021 onwards|
Date of the exam on specific sports disciplines
| June 2021|
Date of the exam on Sports Science
| June 2021|
Note: The above dates are based on the previous year's data. The dates will be updated as soon as official dates are released by NTA.
SAI CEP 2021 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the exam in “Online” Mode only by accessing the official website of NTA or Sports Authority of India.
- The Application Form in other than online mode was not accepted by the competent authority.
- Only one application was to be submitted by a candidate whether for one exam or both exams.
- More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate was summarily rejected.
- Candidates were required to give a valid e-mail address and Mobile Number as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on the given mobile number only.
- Online Application Form could not be withdrawn once was submitted by the candidates.
- Request for change in any particular in the Application Form was not considered under any circumstances. However, a chance was given to them to correct/modify/edit some of the particular(s) of the application
form online only, through the correction window which was open on a particular date.
How to apply for SAI CEP 2021?
Candidates can note the following steps to fill SAI CEP 2021.
- Step 1: Navigate to the Official website of SAI CEP.
- Step 2: Then, register on the online portal with your email id and phone number.
- Step 3: Now, the application number is sent to the phone number and id.
- Step 4: Then, fill the application form and upload documents.
- Step 5: Now, pay the application fee online.
Documents Required while filling SAI CEP Application Form 2021
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the online Application Form to fill in the correct information:
- Copy of Board Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth
- Identity details such as Aadhaar Number/Election Card/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt IDs
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Scanned images of latest Passport size Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for a fee payment
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
SAI CEP 2021 Application Fee
The applicants can check the fee details for Coach Education Programme 2021 below in the given table:
CEP SAI Examination Fee 2021
|Categories||For 1 exam(either exam on Sports Sc. or specific discipline)||For both the exams|
|Male||Rs 200/-||Rs 400/-|
|Females||Rs 100/-||Rs 200/-|
- Online through Debit/credit cards or internet banking or Paytm.
- Candidates will be required to pay applicable taxes and service charges in addition to the fee mentioned above.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Existing coaches of SAI, those who are currently undergoing the Diploma course at National Institute of Sports (NIS), and candidates with disabilities as specified under RPwD Act 2016 are exempt from payment of examination fee.
SAI CEP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must check eligibility criteria before filling the form. NO candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination if he/she doesn't fulfil the required eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the Eligibility criteria for SAI CEP 2021 given below:
- Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Should be of a minimum of 18 years.
- There is no maximum age limit.
- A candidate should be physically fit.
Persons with disabilities(PwD)
Persons with disabilities as specified under RPwD Act 2016 will be eligible for a scribe or writer as per the Govt. guidelines in force. They will be required to upload the disability certificate certified by the Competent Authority, while applying.
SAI CEP Exam Syllabus
Syllabus for the examinations: Syllabus for the examinations is as contained on the website of Sports Authority of India.
SAI CEP 2021 Exam Pattern
Having an insight into the exam pattern helps to score better. Candidates must know the exam pattern for SAI CEP 2021 to attempt the exam effectively. Aspirants can check the SAI CEP 2021 Exam pattern below in the given table:
Scheme of SAI CEP 2021 exam
|Mode of exam||On-line, Internet-based, remote proctored exam|
|Duration of exam||30 Minutes(2:00 PM to 2:30 PM)|
|Exam medium ||English only|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Number of questions (Structure of the paper)||30 MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks will be awarded for each correct response|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
- Candidates have the option of appearing in either of the examinations or both the exams.
- If any question will be found wrong for any reason, then the marks will be awarded to those who will attempt the question.
- Persons with disabilities will be eligible for a scribe or writer as per the Govt. guidelines in force.
List of specific sports disciplines in which exam will be conducted:
- Lawn Tennis
- Table Tennis
- Para Sports
- Kayaking and canoeing
SAI CEP 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions & submitting the application form.
- Applicants are required to download the hall ticket from the portal of the NTA by entering the application number https://saiexam.nta.ac.in/admit/
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam on the date mentioned on the hall ticket.
- In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards or find any discrepancy in it, they should approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. In such cases, they can appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the details later.
- The competent authority will not send the exam call letter via post.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards for future reference.
SAI CEP 2021 Exam Centre
Sports Authority of India -Coach Education Programme Examination is to be taken by the candidates at their place, on laptop or personal computers or mobile phone. Candidates are advised to take the exam preferably on laptops or on personal computers only with the following points.
- Stable internet connection at a minimum speed of 512 kbps
- Latest Version of Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox
SAI CEP 2021 Result
Results with Grades will be hosted on the NTA website. Date of result will be announced later. The NTA will release SAI CEP 2021 Result on its official website for which the date will be announced soon.
- Candidates will have to download the e-certificate one month, after the examination with their respective grades, after SAI certifies the eligibility of the candidates who took the exam.
- Those who will score 70% & above will be given A grade, 50-69% of scorer will be given B grade & less than 50% will be given C grade.
- Once the result will be disclosed there shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of the result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates must note that the records relating to the examination will be maintained for a period of 90 days from the exam date. Thereafter they will be weeded out as per the NTA weeding out policy.
|A||70% and above|
|C||Less than 50%|
Candidates will be able to download a certificate, one month, after the examination with their respective grades, after SAI certifies the eligibility of the candidates who took the exam. Details will be hosted on NTA website.
There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
SAI Coach Education Programme (CEP) 2021 Important Links
Candidates can check all the information regarding SAI CEP from the information brochure published by National Testing Agency (NTA). The information brochure for the academic year 2021-22 is yet to be published. Candidates can check the previous year's brochure to get some insight into SAI CEP 2021.
A mock examination will be available throughout the day on 12th June 2020. Candidates can get familiar with the whole process by taking the mock test on that day. Details will be hosted on NTA website.
SAI CEP 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check SAI CEP 2021 summary below in the given table:
National Testing Agency (Exam Conducting Body)
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.