SAI CEP 2020(June session) Result will be announced soon on the official website of the NTA & the date will be announced later. Those who couldn't appear on 13 June can appear on 19 June 2020. The application form window has been closed on 05 June 2020. It is also known as the Coach Education Programme Examination of Sports Authority of India which is organised by the NTA(National Testing Agency). The exam was scheduled to be held on 13 & 14 June 2020 online. There are two exams(Exam 1 & exam 2) conducted at the National level for those who want to become coach of particular sports. Candidates have the option of applying for and appearing in either of the examinations or both the examinations. Read the complete article to know more about SAP CEP 2020 entrance exam.
- Those who couldn't appear in the SAI CEP June 2020 on 13 June on account of technical issue can appear on 19 June 2020.
- Candidates can download their SAI CEP 2020 (June) admit card from NTA website as it has been released on 11 June 2020.
- A separate communication for the specific candidates for whom re-exam will be conducted, a test link will be sent on 18 June 2020 by email.
SAI CEP 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card is being issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions & submitting the application form.
- Applicants are required to download the hall ticket from the portal of the NTA by entering the application number https://saiexam.nta.ac.in/admit/
- Aspirants can download the hall ticket from 11 June - 19 June 2020.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam on the date mentioned on the hall ticket.
- In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards or find any discrepancy in it, they should approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. In such cases, they can appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the details later.
- The competent authority will not send the exam call letter via post.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards for future reference.
SAI CEP 2020 Exam Centre
Sports Authority of India -Coach Education Programme Examination is to be taken by the candidates at their place, on laptop or personal computers or mobile phone. Candidates are advised to take the exam preferably on laptops or on personal computers only.
SAI CEP 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check SAI CEP 2020 Exam pattern below in the given table:
Scheme of SAI CEP 2020 exam
|Mode of exam||On-line, Internet-based, remote proctored exam|
|Duration of exam||30 Minutes(2:00 PM to 2:30 PM)|
|Exam medium ||English only|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Number of questions||30 MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks will be awarded for each correct response|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
If any question will be found wrong for any reason, then the marks will be awarded to those who will attempt the question.
- Candidates have the option of appearing in either of the examinations or both the exams.
- Persons with disabilities will be eligible for a scribe or writer as per the Govt. guidelines in force.
List of specific sports disciplines in which exam will be conducted:
- Lawn Tennis
- Table Tennis
- Para Sports
- Kayaking and canoeing
SAI CEP 2020 Application Form
Candidates could apply for the exam in “Online” Mode only by accessing the official website of NTA or Sports Authority of India.
- The Application Form in other than online mode was not accepted by the competent authority.
- Only one application was to be submitted by a candidate whether for one exam or for both exams.
- More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate was summarily rejected.
- Candidates were required to give a valid e-mail address and Mobile Number as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given mobile number only.
- Online Application Form could not be withdrawn once was submitted by the candidates.
- Request for change in any particular in the Application Form was not considered under any circumstances. However, a chance was given to them to correct/modify/edit some of the particular(s) of the application
form online only, through the correction window which was open on a particular date.
Documents Required while filling SAI CEP Application Form 2020
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the online Application Form to fill the correct information:
- Copy of Board Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Identity details such as Aadhaar Number/Election Card/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt IDs
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Scanned images of latest Passport size Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for a fee payment
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
SAI CEP 2020 Application Fee
The applicants can check the fee details for Coach Education Programme 2020 below in the given table:
CEP SAI Examination Fee 2020
|Categories||For 1 exam(either exam on Sports Sc. or on specific discipline)||For both the exams|
|Male||Rs 200/-||Rs 400/-|
|Females||Rs 100/-||Rs 200/-|
- Online through Debit/credit cards or internet banking or Paytm.
- Candidates will be required to pay applicable taxes and service charges in addition to the fee mentioned above.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Existing coaches of SAI, those who are currently undergoing the Diploma course at National Institute of Sports (NIS) and candidates with disabilities as specified under RPwD Act 2016 are exempt from payment of examination fee.
SAI CEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must check eligibility criteria before filling the form. Check the SAI CEP 2020 eligibility hearby;
- Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board.
- Should be of minimum 18 years of age as on 01 May 2020.
- There is no maximum age limit.
- A candidate should be physically fit.
Download SAI CEP 2020 June Information Bulletin
SAI CEP 2020 Result
The NTA will release SAI CEP 2020 Result on its official website for which date will be announced soon.
- Candidates will have to download the e-certificate one month, after the examination with their respective grades, after SAI certifies the eligibility of the candidates who took the exam.
- Those who will score 70% & above will be given A grade, 50-69% scorer will be given B grade & less than 50% will be given C grade.
- Once the result will be disclosed there shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of the result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates must note that the records relating to the examination will be maintained for a period of 90 days from the exam date. Thereafter they will be weeded out as per the NTA weeding out policy.
SAI CEP 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check SAI CEO 2020 short summary below in the given table:
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), (GOI) has established National Testing Agency as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.