SAITM Admission 2020 Application Form is available for all the courses till any official announcement. SAITM is affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU). It provides admission in B.Tech, BBA and BCA courses in different specializations at the Undergraduate level. Candidate can fill the application form online from the official website or by downloading the form and submitting through the post.
- For admission in B.Tech courses, the candidate must have passed class XII(PCM) with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates seeking admission in BBA and BCA courses must have passed class XII with minimum 45% marks.
- SAITM also offers admission in B.Tech (Lateral Entry) in various streams, but for this interested applicants must have 50% marks in B.Sc or Diploma.
- Institute fill its 25% of the total seats directly on the basis of marks obtained in class 12.
SAITM 2020 Latest Update:
- St. Andrews Application Form is available for all the courses till further notice.
SAITM Admission Process
Candidates can apply for SAITM admission in both offline or online by following the steps listed below:
SAITM Online Admission Process
- Visit the SAITM official website.
- Fill the registration form and upload the required documents.
- Make payment of application fee of Rs 500 by online payment portal i.e. Net Banking/Credit/Debit card.
- Submit the filled application form and save it for future use.
SAITM Offline Admission Process
- Visit St. Andrews Institute and collect the application form.
- Fill the application form manually and pay the application fee of Rs 500 to the admission cell.
- Attach all the required documents.
Note: Once the form is successfully submitted, college authorities will confirm the status of the application to such candidates by e-mail, post or telephonic conversation.
Documents to be enclosed with the application form
Candidates have to attach the following documents along with the application form
- 10th, 12th, Graduation Marks-sheet
- Character and Migration Certificate
- Passport size photo (Four)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Proof & Aadhar Card
- Medical Certificate (Latest)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit
- Copy of JEE Main/ LEET (for Lateral Entry), if applicable.
SAITM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management provides admission in B.Tech, BBA and BCA courses. The institute also selects candidates for B.Tech in Lateral Entry mode. Admission is granted on the basis of marks in class 12 and national level entrance exams such as JEE Main followed by counselling. Candidates must note that 50% of seats will be filled on the basis of a valid score in JEE Main.
SAITM course-wise eligibility
|Course Name||Specialization||Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering||60||45% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Computer from CBSE or any other recognized board|
|Computer Science and Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Tele Communication||60|
|B.Tech (Lateral) Entry)||Mechanical Engineering||60||50% marks in Diploma or B.Sc in the relevant discipline|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Tele Communication|
|BBA||_||60||45% marks in class 12 from a recognized board|
St Andrews Admission 2020 Result
Result of Counselling is not published on the official website of the University. Candidates received mail regarding seat allotment or a call is made to share information regarding seat allotment and admission. The Candidates have to keep checking regularly at the registered email address and keep their phone in touch & operational after they have applied for admission.
Given below are some basic information regarding St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management.
|Institute Name||St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management|
About St Andrews Institute of Technology and Management
St Andrews Institute of Technology & Management is located at Gurugram, Haryana. It offers various courses Undergraduate courses like B.Tech, BCA, BBA. It objective to be a leading centre of excellence in the field of Management and Engineering. It has total 5 campuses in Delhi NCR. It misssion to offer an outstanding platform to the students by providing leadership, providing knowledge and bringing out the best in the alumni.
Campus life: The candidates in the campus can take advantage of the below mentioned facilities –
- State of Art Labs
- Medical facilities
- Sports and gyms
- Seminar halls
- In Campus Hostel
- Recreational & Leisure Areas
- Cafeteria and mess