SAITM Admission 2022 Application Form is released by the St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management. SAITM is affiliated with Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU). It provides admission in B.Tech, BBA, and BCA courses in different specializations at the Undergraduate level. All the candidates can get the whole information and details regarding SAITM Admission 2022 on this page.
SAITM Admission 2022 Status
Candidates can check the SAITM Admission 2022 status from the below table:
|SAITM Admission 2021 Application status||Ongoing|
- SAITM Admission 2022 Online Registration has been started on the official website. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
SAITM Admission 2022 Important Dates
All the important dates for SAITM 2022 Admissions are given below. Candidates can check the important dates from the table given below:
|SAITM Application 2022 start date||Released|
|Application last date||April 2022|
|Exam date||In between May 2022 and July 2022|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Document verification date||1st week of July 2022|
|Counselling start date||last week of July 2022 to August 2022|
|Classes start date||Last week of August 2022|
SAITM Admission 2022 Application Form
SAITM Admission 2022 Application Form has been released soon. Candidates can apply for SAITM admission both offline or online by following the steps listed below:
SAITM Online Admission Process
- Visit the SAITM official website.
- Fill the registration form and upload the required documents.
- Make a payment of application fee of Rs 500 by online payment portal i.e. Net Banking/Credit/Debit card.
- Submit the filled application form and save it for future use.
SAITM Offline Admission Process
- Visit St. Andrews Institute and collect the application form.
- Fill the application form manually and pay the application fee of Rs 500 to the admission cell.
- Attach all the required documents.
Note: Once the form is successfully submitted, college authorities will confirm the status of the application to such candidates by e-mail, post, or telephonic conversation.
Documents to be enclosed with the application form
Candidates must ensure that they have all the required documents while filling out the application form. Candidates have to attach the following documents along with the SAITM application form
- 10th, 12th, Graduation Marks-sheet
- Character and Migration Certificate
- Passport size photo (Four)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Proof & Aadhar Card
- Medical Certificate (Latest)
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit
- Copy of JEE Main/ LEET (for Lateral Entry), if applicable.
SAITM Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management provides admission in B.Tech, BBA, and BCA courses. The institute also selects candidates for B.Tech in Lateral Entry mode. Admission is granted based on marks in class 12 and national level entrance exams such as JEE Main followed by counselling. Candidates must note that 50% of seats will be filled based on a valid score in JEE Main.
SAITM Admission 2022 course-wise eligibility
|Course Name||Specialization||Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering||60||45% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Computer from CBSE or any other recognized board|
|Computer Science and Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Tele Communication||60|
|B.Tech (Lateral) Entry)||Mechanical Engineering||60||50% marks in Diploma or B.Sc in the relevant discipline|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Tele Communication|
|BBA||_||60||45% marks in class 12 from a recognized board|
- For admission in B.Tech courses, the candidate must have passed class XII(PCM) with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates seeking admission in BBA and BCA courses must have passed class XII with a minimum of 45% marks.
- SAITM also offers admission in B.Tech (Lateral Entry) in various streams, but for this interested applicants must have 50% marks in B.Sc or Diploma.
- Institute fills its 25% of the total seats directly based on marks obtained in class 12.
SAITM Admission 2022 Courses Offered
The candidates can apply in the following given courses at SAITM.
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Tech LE
SAITM Admission 2022 Result
The result of Counselling is not published on the official website of the University. Candidates received a mail regarding seat allotment or a call is made to share information regarding seat allotment and admission. The Candidates have to keep checking regularly at the registered email address and keep their phone in touch & operational after they have applied for admission.
SAITM Admission 2022 Counselling
St. Andrews holds the counselling in both Online as well as Offline mode. The candidates are given the choice to choose their respective modes of counselling following their convenience.
- For the online counselling, the student has to send a mail of the scanned copy of his original documents to the college's official email ID at [email protected], with a copy of the application form.
- The qualified students will be notified about their seat allocation.
- For offline counselling, candidates have to take reach the venue of counselling 15 minutes before the actual scheduled time.
- At the time of counselling, all the documents and eligibility of the candidates are cross-checked.
SAITM Admission 2022 Important Link
Candidates can check all the information regarding St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management Admission from the information brochure available on the official website. The information brochure for the academic year 2022-22 is yet to be published. Candidates can check the previous year's brochure to get some insight into SAITM 2022 Admission.
Given below is some basic information regarding the St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management.
SAITM Admission 2022 Highlights
|Institute Name||St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management|
|Application link||Apply Now|
About St Andrews Institute of Technology and Management
St Andrews Institute of Technology & Management is located at Gurugram, Haryana. It offers various courses in Undergraduate courses like B.Tech, BCA, BBA. Its objective to be a leading centre of excellence in the field of Management and Engineering. It has a total of 5 campuses in Delhi NCR. Its mission to offer an outstanding platform to the students by providing leadership, providing knowledge, and bringing out the best in the alumni.
Campus life: The candidates on the campus can take advantage of the below-mentioned facilities –
- State of Art Labs
- Medical facilities
- Sports and gyms
- Seminar halls
- In Campus Hostel
- Recreational & Leisure Areas
- Cafeteria and mess