SAITM Application Form 2020-The SAITM(St. Andrew Institute of Technology and Management) organised SAITM admission 2020 process.Candidates can apply for admission by online mode, who fulfill eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply for the SAITM 2020 is already available on the NIPER official website. Admission for SAITM 2020 will be based on the Class 12th marks and JEE Mains score. More information about SAITM 2020 admission such as eligibility criteria, admission process, syllabus, exam pattern, etc, candidates can check the information available on this page.
SAITM Application Form 2020 Date
Candidates can check the last date of submission, result available on, etc important dates for SAITM 2020 Admission below:-
|SAITM Application Form date 2020||Already Started|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||Second Week of June 2020|
|Final Merit List Declaration||Third Week of June 2020|
SAITM Eligibility 2020
Candidates can check eligibility criteria before apply for SAITM Admission 2020 :-
|B.Tech||Chemistry||Candidates must pass 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics along with one of the respective subjects|
|Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects|
|BBA||Business Adminstration||Candidates must pass 10+2 with 45% average marks(42.75% marks for Haryana SC/ST candidates) |
SAITM Application Form 2020
The candidate read carefully all the listed instruction before applying for the SAITM 2020 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the SAITM admission 2020 online application form on the official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the SAITM admission eligibility criteria to fill the SAITM 2020 application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the necessary documents at the time of filling the SAITM application form 2020 for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly and must fill all the details properly.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the SAITM 2020 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the SAITM 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the SAITM 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the mentioned documents while filling the SAITM application form which are given below:
- ID proof for verification such as Aadhar card and PAN card.
- 10th standard marks sheets/passport.
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if needed).
- PwD certificate (if needed).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Candidate's recent clicked colored photograph.
- Candidate's Signature.
How to Apply for SAITM Application Form 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the SAITM application form successfully which are given below
SAITM Online Admission 2020 Process:
- Step 1: Registration
- Candidates have to visit the SAITM official Website.
- Candidates register themselves for SAITM 2020 Adimission with valid email id, mobile number,etc.
- Step 2:Fill the Application Form
Fill all the details in the application form properly such as:-
- Candidate's Name
- Select Course
- Guardian's Name/Parent's Name
- Permanent Address
- Academic Details
- Parent's Occupation
- Save the Application Form.
- Step 3: Upload the Documents
- Step 4: Pay the NIPER JEE Application Fee
- Step 5: Print the hard copy of application form.
SAITM Offline Admission 2020 Process:
- Visit St. Andrews Institute and collect the application form 2020.
- Fill the application form manually and pay the application fee to the admission cell.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
Note: Once the form is successfully submitted, college authorities will confirm the status of the application to such candidates by e-mail, post or telephonic conversation.
Candidates can check application fee below:
SAITM 2020 Merit List
The SAITM Merit List 2020 will be released under one week after the regsitration closes through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the rank card at the SAITM 2020 admission for future reference.