SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card 2021 will be released online by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) for those applicants who will submit the form successfully. It releases the admit card online only. Candidates can download the hall ticket by using their application number and date of birth. There is no provision of sending the SCERT Assam Pre Entry Test call letter to the candidate’s postal address. it will have the personal details of the candidate, and exam details such as venue, time, and date. Read the complete article to know more about SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Admit Card.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card 2021 Dates
Check the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card 2021 release & download date from the below-given table:
SERT Assam DElEd PET 2021 Admit Card Schedule
|Admit Card download date||21 June 2021|
|PET 2021 date|
27 June 2021
Stay in touch to get access to download the hall ticket.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card 2021
The SCERT Assam will upload Admit Card a few days before examination on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding Pre Entry Test 2021 below:
- The Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati will issue the PET admit cards to those who will fulfill the eligibility & will submit the application form on time.
- Candidates can download the e-Admit Card from the official website only.
- The applicants must note that the admission ticket will not be sent via post to any individual.
- Candidates need to download their admit card by entering their login id credentials i.e. application number and date of birth.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact through mail id [email protected]
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the same at an appropriate place and get it attested from the exam conducting body admission department.
- Please confirm that your name, subject, Centre, etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it the entry will not be given.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that mentioned on the hall ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket will not be issued by the concerned body.
How to Download SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card 2021?
Step 1: First of all, candidates shall click on the direct link for downloading the admit card which will be given on this page. On clicking the same they will be directed to the official website.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Application Number & Date of Birth.
Step 3: Submit the login details to proceed further.
Step 4: In the next screen, the candidate’s admit card will appear.
Step 5: Download it and take a print out for future reference.
Details mentioned on SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card 2021
After downloading the hall ticket, applicants must check the details mentioned on it are correct:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
- Instructions to be followed
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Result
After the successful conduct of the exam, SCERT releases the result online on the official website in pdf format. Candidates will be able to check the result by using their application number and date of birth. Those who will qualify for the exam will only be called for counseling purposes.