SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2020 has been released on 16 March 2020 & the last date to apply is extended till the date of Pre- Entry-Test is fixed. Aspirants can fill the form online. The application form is released for admission in 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) on the portal of Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati. Seeking aspirants must be a permanent resident of Assam to appear for the Pre Entry Test. Scroll down to check more details about Assam SCERT D.El.Ed PET 2020 Application Form.
- SCERT PET 2020 Online application form last date has been extended till the further notice.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2020 Dates
Only candidates who are a permanent resident of Assam can apply. Check the below table for SCERT Assam DElEd PET 2020 application form schedule:
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2020 Dates
|Date of Commencement of Registration||16 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form|03 April 2020
|PET 2020 date||To be announced|
Candidates can apply here > SCERT PET D.El.ED 2020
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Form 2020
Before applying the candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of State Council of Education Research & Training Center Diploma in Elementary Education course Pre-Entry-Test 2020.
- The application form is available on the official website of the competent authority.
- The candidates can submit the form online, hence no other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted as it will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate to get all the relegated information through SMS or mail.
- Before applying applicants should keep the scanned copy in .jpg format of his/her passport sized coloured photograph and signature.
- For any Application submission, related issues contact at the mail id [email protected]ail.com with subject mentioned as "Issues for application submission"
- The application fee will be accepted online only.
- The authority will not accept any request for change of category or subject or any details once the form has been submitted.
- Take multiple photocopies of the registration form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020 Application Form
Below at the documents which will be needed for PET application form 2020:
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Degree/ PG Marksheet
- Address proof
- Caste Certificate
Details to be filled in SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020 Application Form
The following are the details that have to be filled in the application form of PET.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Complete Present Address
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Qualification Details (HSSLC / Degree / Postgraduation)
- Year of Passing
- Name of the Board / Council / University
- Select your stream from the drop-down menu
- Total marks obtained
- Marks secured
- Percentage obtained
- Select the test centre from the drop-down menu
- Select the Category (Upper Primary / Lower Primary) for which you wish to apply for.
How to Apply for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET?
Follow the below steps to fill SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET form 2020:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided above the schedule table on this page which will be directed to the official website of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020.
Step 2: Firstly, read all the instructions very carefully & then only proceed by clicking on the “Apply” button.
Step 3: Next, candidates have to fill the form by providing details such as basic information, address details, educational qualification details, caste detail, etc.
Step 4: Moving further, candidates have to upload the image of their passport size photo and signature(file size should be within the range of 5 to 50kb and properly cropped).
Step 5: Thereafter, tick on the Declaration box and then click on the “Save Application” button.
Note - On clicking the " Confirm Application button" a message will be sent.
Step 6: Next, candidates will be given an option to preview their form. Aspirants should check that the details submitted& if any change is required do it then only by clicking on the “Edit Application” button or else click on the “Confirm Application” button.
Step 7: Lastly, the payment of the application fee has to be made without which form will not be accepted.
Step 8: Congratulations! The application form for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020 is successfully filled.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Application Fee
Candidates can check the application fee for Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020 details hearby;
- Rs. 400/- for all category candidates
Mode of Payment –fee can be paid Online only by using either of the following ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Test Centres
The candidates will have to select any on the following test centred for SCERT Assam PET 2020:
- Dima Hasao
- Karbi Anglong
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully registered for D.El.Ed PET can download the admit card from the official website as per the schedule which will be announced later. To download it, candidates will have to log in using their application number and date of birth.