SMIT 2021 B. Tech Application Form window is open. SMIT 2021 software form is available online. After the finishing touch of the software method, SMIT admits card will be launched for appearing in the exam. Further, read the commands to fill the SMIT online and offline.
- SMIT B.Tech 2021 admission online application form will end on 15 September 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
SMIT B.TECH 2021 Important Dates
|Last date of application - SMIT Online Test||15 September 2021|
|SMIT Online Test (Phase- 4)||31 July|
|B Tech – Lateral Entry|
|Last date of application||30 July 2021|
|Entrance Test||05 August|
Sikkim Manipal (SMIT) Online Application Form 2021
Candidates who want to fill the utility shape online can visit the official website smu.edu.in. To apply on-line for SMIT, a candidate ought to have laptop/desktop, proper net connection, and all the details required. After touring the reputable internet site, click at the “BTech Admission 2021” button to be had on the right-hand side of the page. Then it'll redirect the page to a new web page wherein a candidate has to fill Name, electronic mail id, and make contact with quantity to create a log in. Sikkim Manipal University will percentage the login information at the registered mobile number and email id.
Steps to fill SMIT Online Form 2021
After creating the login, candidates can fill the application form. A candidate will have to fill the following details in the online SMIT application form.
- Select the course for which a candidate is applying.
- The fill the date of birth in MM/DD/YYY format.
- Select Gender (Male/Female).
- Select the caste category (General/SC/ST/OBC/Others).
- After that, fill the Parent’s /Guardian’s name.
- Further, select the City, State, and Country from the dropdown menu.
- Fill the phone number and email id of the guardian.
- Mention the name of the qualifying examination.
- Select the name of the board and year of passing.
- Then fill the percentage of marks. Candidates who are going to appear in the qualifying exam should fill zero.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
Upload Image and Signature
- A candidate has to upload a recent photograph and signature.
- Click on the “Upload New” button after that click on the “choose file”.
- After that select the file from the storage and click on the “open” button.
- Further, click on the “upload” button to upload the photo and the signature.
- A candidate can also edit the course name as well as an additional course on this page.
SMIT 2021 Offline Application Form
Candidates can also submit the application shape of Sikkim Manipal offline. For that, a candidate has to download the software shape and prospectus from the reputable website. Then fill the downloaded SMIT software form with the appropriate info and post it alongside a call for the draft of Rs. 1,000/- in favour of 'Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology ' payable at Majitar. A few instructions to fill the SMIT offline are as follows:-
- Fill the application shape the usage of simplest Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
- Do not make overwriting and cutting.
- Fill best an unmarried letter or number in a person container.
How to fill SMIT Offline Form 2021?
This segment contains the commands for filling the Sikkim Manipal application shape 2022. Check the info below.
- If a candidate wants to apply for multiple paths, then write the primary preference beneath Code 1, 2nd preference below code 2 and so forth. For instance - The first choice is B Tech and the second choice is BCA.
- An applicant needs to point out his/her call in CAPITAL LETTERS as printed within the Class X mark sheet/ certificate. Leave one clean field among the adjoining phrases. Do not use any prefixes like Mr., Mrs., Miss/Ms. And so forth.
- Fill the Date of Birth in DDMMYY layout.
- Then fill Gender (Male/Female), Nationality, Caste (GEN/SC/ST/OBC/MBC), Category, Name of the doorway test seemed/appearing, check centre code.
- After that fill the Parents/Guardian call as printed in Class X mark sheet/ certificates.
- Provide cope with for correspondence with PIN code.
- Fill 10 digit Mobile range and a valid electronic mail identification.
- Paste latest passport size colour picture and Sign in the box.
- Fill the details of the qualifying examination.
- Send the by speed post/courier service at Chairman Admission Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) Majitar, 737 136 (East Sikkim) Mob: 9732947000 / 9733026159 Email: [email protected]