TGUGCET 2022: TSWREIS has released the TGUGCET 2022 application form. The last date to apply online is 19 January 2022. Candidates can submit the TGUGCET 2022 application form online on the official website of TSWREIS. The exam will be conducted by the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) on 23 January 2022. Telangana Gurukul Under Graduate Common Entrance Test is conducted to provide admissions to candidates in UG courses such as BA, BBA, BCOM, and B.Sc degree for the academic year of 2021-23. Read this complete article to get more information about TGUGCET 2022.
TGUGCET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the TGUGCET 2022 exam status from the below table:
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 application form has been released. The last date to apply online is 19 January 2022. Scroll down to apply online.
TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Result has been announced. Candidates can check the result HERE.
TGUGCET 2022 Dates
Important dates of TGUGCET 2022 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of TGUGCET 2022
|Available application form||10 December 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||19 January 2022|
|TGUGCET 2022||23 January 2022|
|TGUGCET RESULT 2022||Announced|
TGUGCET 2022 Results
The result of the Telangana Gurukul Under Graduate Common Entrance Test will be published on the official website of TSWREIS.
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) is responsible for the preparation and declaration of TGUGCET 2022 results.
- All candidates can download their TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 Rank Card after the declaration of the result.
- After the declaration of results, those candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam will have to attend the next round of counselling for admission.
- The merit list will be published along with the declaration of results.
- After the declaration of results, candidates will be informed about the counselling date, time, and venue through notifications on the official website of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS).
TGUGCET 2022 Application Form
Some basic information for candidates regarding TGUGCET 2022 application form are mentioned below.
- Candidates can fill TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022 application form from February.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS).
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus or information bulletin carefully available on the official website of TSWREIS for checking their eligibility for the test.
- If the eligibility match, then candidates can fill the application form.
- The application form has been available on the official website of the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS).
- All applicants are advised to fill the application form correctly and completely otherwise candidate's TGUGCET application form will be rejected by the authority.
TGUGCET 2022 Application Fee Structure
The fee structure of the TGUGCET 2022 application fee structure is described below.
Application Fee: Rs 100 for normal candidates and Rs 350/- for those candidates who want to take admission in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir.
- Mode of application form: Online mode
TGUGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of TGUGCET 2022 as prescribed by the official authority are mentioned below.
- Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with 40% marks including vocational courses held in March, 2022 are eligible to apply
- Students who are appearing for second year intermediate examinations to be held in May, 2021 are also eligible to apply. However, they will be considered for admission only if they pass in Intermediate examinations.
- Those candidates are also eligible for admission whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 1,50,000/- in the case of rural areas and Rs. 2,00,000/- in the case of urban areas can apply.
TGUGCET 2022 Exam Pattern
TGUGCET 2022 exam pattern as prescribed by the official body is mentioned below.
- The exam will be conducted as per the intermediate syllabus of General English and optional subjects that candidates must pursue in Intermediate.
- The exam will be conducted for 120 Marks i.e 30 marks each in the four subjects.
- The Question Paper will include objective type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) both in English and Telugu language.
- Candidates have to mark the answers on OMR Sheets.
- Exam Duration - 2 hours 30 minutes
- TGUGCET 2022 Paper I: Test 1 to 5 will be conducted in the morning session i.e from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM of 2.5 hours duration in the four subjects i.e, General English and three optional that the candidate has pursued at Intermediate level.
Note: Those Candidates who have completed vocational courses in
1. Engineering subjects with Bridge course will be eligible for B.Sc(MPC) and other physical science courses.
2. Life sciences subjects including paramedical courses with ‘Bridge course’ will be eligible for B.Sc (BZC) and other life science courses.
3. Engineering or life sciences (without bridge course) and Commerce and Management courses will be eligible for courses such as B.Com, BBA & B.A.
- TGUGCET Paper II: Those female candidates with a minimum height of 152 cms who wants to seek admission in Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College, Bhongir, Bibinagar have to appear for a Test i.e MRG (Maths carrying 20 Marks, Reasoning Ability carrying 20 Marks, and General Awareness carrying 20 Marks) and time allowed for the test will be 1.5 hours(2:30 pm to 4:00 pm).
TGUGCET 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the official web portals with the reference number allotted to them.
- No printed hall ticket will be issued or posted to the candidate. All candidates have to download their admit card from the official website.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without a hall ticket (downloaded only from the websites mentioned above).
TGUGCET 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for admissions of candidates in TGUGCET 2022 is listed below.
- Admissions of candidates into the 1st Year Degree Course offered by TSW or TTW Residential Degree Colleges will be made based on the marks secured by candidates in TGUGCET 2022 after considering the rules of reservations.
- The counselling schedule/dates/venue for admissions into 1st Year Degree (Semester wise) Courses will be announced or published on the official website of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS).
- Those candidates who are seeking admissions into the first year degree course have to appear for a counselling round to be held in TSW or TTW Residential Educational Institutions located in the old district and the specific college will be notified soon, along with all their relevant original certificates and one set of its photocopies. These documents are
- Transfer Certificate (TC),
- Intermediate Marks Memorandum,
- Bonafide or Conduct Certificate(if applicable),
- Caste certificate issued by MRO/Tahsildar(if applicable),
- Income certificate of parents/guardians issued by the Tahsildar on or after 01.04.2020,
- NCC/ACC, Games and Sports,
- Children of Armed persons and Orphan Certificate etc.
- Applicants also have fulfilled all other admission criteria stipulated by TSWREIS, Hyderabad.
- TSWREIS has the right to change the rules of admissions as per the directions of the government and universities from time to time.
TGUGCET 2022 Counselling
Candidates will be informed about the counselling date, time, and venue through notifications on the official website of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS). Those candidates, who have qualify TSWREIS TGUGCET 2022, have to appear at the counselling centre along with the following documents. Candidates need to carry their original documents along with at least one photocopy of each.
- Mark sheet of Intermediate
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by Tehsildar or MRO(if applicable)
- Income Certificate of parents
- Transfer Certificate(if applicable)
- NCC or ACC Certificate(if applicable)
- PHC Certificate,(if applicable)
- Sports Certificate, (if applicable)
- Orphan Certificate
- Other relevant documents
TGUGCET 2022 Reservation
Community wise reservation
Community % of Reservation
|SC converted Christian||2%|
|OC / EBC ||2%|
- 3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
- PH candidates who can do their works on their own without anybody’s assistance only are eligible for admission into CEOs.
TGUGCET 2022 Highlights
Aspirants can check a few basic information about TGUGCET 2022 hereby:
|Exam Name||Telangana Gurukul Under Graduate Common Entrance Test(TGUGCET) 2022|
|Conducting Body||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|TGUGCET Official Website||https://www.tswreis.in/|
|TSWREIS 2022 Registration ||Apply Here|
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society is an educational institution in the state of Telangana. It works under the supervision of the Ministry of Scheduled Caste Development in the Government of Telangana. TSWREIS operates 268 institutions including residential schools, junior colleges, and degree colleges. The society provides quality education to the students belonging to backward castes (SC, ST, OBC, minorities, etc.). About 1,50,000 students are pursuing education currently in various institutions run by TSWREIS, comprising around 1 lakh female students.