TGUGCET 2021 Application Form has been released on 28 April 2021. The last date to apply was 31 May 2021. The exam has been postponed by the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS). Telangana Gurukul Under Graduate Common Entrance Test is conducted to provide admissions to candidates in UG courses such as BA, BBA, BCOM, and B.Sc degree for the academic year of 2021-23. Read this complete article to get more information about TGUGCET 2021 Application Form such as the latest updates, dates, how to fill, etc.
TGUGCET Application Form 2021 Dates
The following table shows the important dates related to TGUGCET Application Form 2021:
|TGUGCET Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application start date||28 April 2021|
|Application last date||31 May 2021|
TGUGCET Application Form 2021
TGUGCET Application Form 2021 has been released on 28 April 2021 in an online mode on the official website. The last date to fill and submit the application form is 31 May 2021. The application fee payment also has been started on 28 April 2021 and the last date to pay the application fees was 31 May 2021.
How to fill TGUGCET Application Form 2021?
Candidates should follow the below steps to fill the TGUGCET Application Form 2021:
Step-1: Filling signup form
- Go to the official website of TSWREIS.
- Search the tab of "Online Application Form of TGUGCET 2021" under the Latest TSWREIS Results section.
- after clicking on this tab, candidates will be redirected towards the new page of TGUGCET 2021.
- Search for the "To pay online application fee" tab under the results section.
- Click on this tab, you will be redirected to the signup form.
- Enter the name, date of birth as per SSC.
- Enter contact/mobile number, gender, course, or group in which candidates have to pursue education.
- Enter the old district in which the candidate is desired to take admission in general colleges.
- After filling in all these details, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway where they have to pay Rs. 100 as an application cost of registration.
- On the fee receipt, candidates will get their journal number which they have to enter while filling the application form.
Step-2: Filling the application form
- After filling signup form and paying the application cost of registration, candidates have to fill the application form by entering the journal number.
- Fill in all the necessary details such as personal details, contact details, and qualification details.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
- Candidates should upload the passport size photograph of 3.5*4.5 cms.
- Along with the photograph, candidates have to upload the scanned image of the signature.
Step-4: Submitting the application form
After uploading the documents, candidates have to submit their online application form. After submitting the application form, candidates have to take printouts and multiple copies of the application form. In addition to this, candidates have to note down the reference number which is given on the application form. The reference number of the application form will be required to download the admit card.