TJEE 2020 Exam Date has been announced & is scheduled to be held on 25 & 26 September 2020. The admit card has been released on 21 September 2020. TJEE is also known as Tripura Joint Entrance Examination and it is is a state-level exam. TJEE is conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) to offer admissions into various undergraduate courses like Engineering, Agriculture Science, Veterinary Science, Fisheries Science and other professional degree courses. TJEE is conducted once a year, and in 2020 Tripura Joint entrance exam will be held in April. Here is a glimpse of all the necessary details that the candidates need to know before appearing for the Entrance exam of TJEE 2020.
- TJEE 2020 exam dates are 25 & 26 September 2020.
- The admit card can be downloaded now from 21 - 26 September 2020.
TJEE 2020 Admit Card
TJEE 2020 Admit Card
is available online
on the official website
and candidates who will be appearing for the examination are requested to download and print a copy of their admit cards as it is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination centre.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. Candidates have to log in with Registered ID / Password. Candidate`s account will open. After which he/ she shall proceed to the Admit Card Section and Download the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the Admit Card for future reference.
TJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
TJEE 2020 Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
- The exam would be conducted in offline mode.
- candidates will be provided with the OMR sheet in which they will have to darken the correct option according to them.
TJEE 2020 Question Paper Pattern
Sections in Paper
4 Sections (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology)
Number of Questions
50 questions per subject
Duration of Exam
120 minutes (two hours) (Per subject)
Multiple Choice Questions
Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted in four different phases. TBJEE will conduct take separate exam for all the subjects and then overall merit of the student is prepared. Tentative dates and time for different phases of exams is given below:
|Date and time ( Tentative)||First Shift (Morning)||Second Shift ( Afternoon)|
|Last week of August||Physics||Chemistry|
|Last week of August||Mathematics||Biology|
- Candidates seeking admission in Engineering/Technological Degree Courses ( Group A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates seeking admission in Veterinary/Agricultural/Fisheries, Paramedical and other Degree Courses ( Group B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates desire to take admission in both the above groups ( Group C) will have to appear in all the four exams.
TJEE 2020 Syllabus
TJEE 2020 Syllabus is given below which can be followed by the candidate to get an idea of what will they ask in the exam:
TJEE 2020 Syllabus
Matrices & Determinants,
Permutations & Combinations,
Work, Energy & Power,
Gravitation, Rotational Motion,
Properties of Solids & Liquids, Kinetic Theory of Gases,
Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Oscillations & Waves,
Continuity & Differentiability,
Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism,
Sequences & Series
Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents,
, Integral Calculus,
Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation,
Statistics & Probability,
Atoms & Nuclei,
Mathematical Reasoning and Trigonometry.
Communication Systems, etc.
Sets, Relations and Functions
Physics and measurement
The complex number and Quadratic Equations
Laws of Motion
Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry,
States of Matter
Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds,
Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure,
f – Block Elements, Environmental Chemistry, etc.
Organic Compounds Containing Halogens,
Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, etc
General Principles & Process of Isolation of Metals,
Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds
Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing
Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
, Chemistry in Everyday Life, etc
Biology and Human Welfare
Morphology of Plants and Animals
Physiology of Plants and Animals
Biotechnology and its Applications
Taxonomy and Classification
Genetics and Evolution
Cell and Cell Division
TJEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the TJEE 2020 Application Form
which had been released on 04 February 2020 at the official website of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
. Candidates must go through the following steps while filling the online application form for TJEE 2020 :
Online Application Form –
- Visit the Official website of TBJEE which is (www.tbjee.nic.in) and click on the given Registration Link.
- Register yourself through a valid Email ID or Mobile Number and fill in all the particular details asked in the Application Form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents in JPG Form and ensure that the uploaded photograph is clear.
- Once the Application Form is filled, click on the Submit Button and take a print out of the Application form.
TJEE 2020 Application Fees
Application procedure shall only be considered complete after the payment of TJEE 2020 Application fees.
TJEE 2020 Examination Fees
Examination Fee (Rs.)
General Male candidates
SC & ST Male candidates
BPL SC & ST
Mode of Payment – Candidates can pay through online mode at the link: www.tbjee.nic.in with Credit Card or Debit Card. The amount of payment varies for different sections. Candidate can get the detailed procedure will be given on the official website.
Note: Procession Charges and Goods & Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as per applicable.
TJEE 2020 Preparation Tips
TJEE 2020 Preparation tips are mentioned below which helps the candidate to score well in the exam:
- Must read out the entire TJEE Syllabus and study it thoroughly. candidates shall study by making proper time tables.
- Health should be a priority. So stay healthy and fit.
- Practice the TJEE Sample Papers and previous year question papers to have a better understanding of the pattern of the exam.
- Keep your confidence level up but don’t be overconfident.
TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura JEE 2020 are given in the below table. Candidates must check the below information to know their eligibility for TJEE exam 2020.
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10
- Candidates who have passed or appeared in the year of Joint Entrance Examination, at the Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent board, are eligible to appear for the exam.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from Tripura Board of Secondary Education/CBSE/ or any recognized board having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology as main subjects.
- Candidates who are born to All India Services Officers in Manipur- Tripura Cadre too can appear for the exam.
- The children of employees of the Tripura State Government posted outside Tripura also can appear for the exam.
Download TJEE 2020 Prospectus Pdf
TJEE 2020 Exam Centres
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will conduct exam at the six TJEE 2020 Exam Centres of the Tripura state.
TJEE 2020 Results
TJEE 2020 result will be declared by the first week of September 2020 on the official website of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates are requested to check their results and result will be declared in the form of the rank list based on the marks secured by the candidate in TJEE 2020.
Steps to Check the Results
- The Official website and click on the link “Tripura JEE 2020 Results”.
- Enter registered enrollment number and all the required details and click on the “Submit” button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Results will show the marks obtained in the entrance exam along with merit position in the qualifying entrance exam.
- Candidates must download the result for future correspondence.
TJEE 2020 Counselling
- Counselling Process will start soon after the declaration of result. Only once the seats for the particular course get filled, counselling will be declared over for that particular program.
- Merit list will be released by the University and based on that, Candidates will be called to report at the allotted venues for counselling which will be decided by the authorities.
- The candidates must carry all the important documents along with them at the time of Counseling and it is important for them to be present at the designated location, otherwise, their seat will be taken up by the waiting list candidate.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- TJEE 2019 admit card
- A birth certificate as proof of age.
- Admit card of 10+2 examination.
- Class 10th mark sheet or equivalent
- PRTC (not citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency)
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Physically (PH) handicapped certificate issued by the appropriate authority
TJEE 2020 Highlights
Following table shows the basic TJEE 2020 Highlights that the candidate must know before applying for the exam:
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (TJEE 2020)
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)
Engineering, Agriculture Science, Veterinary Science, Fisheries Science
TJEE Official website
Offline (Pen and Paper-based)
To offer admissions into various Undergraduate courses like Engineering, Agriculture Science, Veterinary Science, Fisheries Science and other professional degree courses.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
TBJEE which is also known as Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination was formed on 07 April 1989 for Admission in various colleges for courses such as Engineering Degree, Medical, and other professional degree courses. The basic purpose of the authority is to select candidates for admission to the Colleges on the basis of the merit list prepared from a competitive examination conducted by authority, which would also help in saving of time, energy and expenditure on the part of the candidates in appearing at a number of the entrance exam. At Present, the Board conducts Joint Entrance Examination in April for preparation of merit list to select candidates for admission to different professional degree courses, such as Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries and Paramedical Courses.