TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. It is the main conducting authority of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination. This Entrance Exam is a state-level exam conducted Once in a year - in the month of April. The candidates must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Interested candidates must check all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the given below article to know about officially announced eligibility of TJEE 2020.
TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding TJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria is given in this section. Candidates must carefully go through the following article to get the necessary detail about the eligibility for TJEE 2020. The application of a candidate will be rejected if the candidate does not match any of the eligibility criteria.
Nationality/State of Eligibility
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and he/she must be permanent resident of Tripura.
- If the interested candidate is not a resident of Tripura, then his/her parents must have been residing in Tripura for more than 10 years.
- Applicants whose parents are All India Services Officers born in Manipur- Tripura Cadre can also appear for the exam without being a resident of Tripura.
- Candidates whose parents are the employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura are also eligible to take Tripura JEE exam.
- Applicants whose parent are working as the Central Government Officer and have served in Tripura for three or more years can also appear for the exam if they have appeared or will be appearing for Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura.
- Candidates whose parents are Ex-Servicemen, or their parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for more than Five years. The time should be immediately before the date of application for Tripura JEE 2020.
- Candidates whose parents are Defense personnel (Army/Navy/Air Force) from Tripura, and those candidates must be a residents of Tripura for not less than five years.
- Applicants should have passed class XII from Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education/ or any equivalent board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as their mandatory subjects.
- Applicants who have passed or are appearing in the higher secondary examination conducted by Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent board can also apply for TJEE.
Candidates can refer to following links to know more about Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2020: