TJEE 2022 Rank Predictor is a unique tool which helps candidate's to predict the possible score. It will give aspirants an idea of the probable/ actual score of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination TJEE 2022 marks. Rank predictor helps to predict candidate's rank of this year using previous year data and trends. Candidates are eager to know the results however this innovative tool will tell the probable score even before the result is announced for TJEE Main 2022 by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. Scroll down to know how to check the estimated rank with the rank predictor tool.
How to use TJEE Rank Predictor 2022?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the TJEE Rank Predictor 2022 tool.
- Fill all the asked details on the dashboard to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Details to be filled in TJEE Rank Predictor 2022
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for TJEE 2022 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
TJEE 2022 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||50|
+2 will be awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marks for wrong or unattempted answer
|Total no. of candidates appearing||32,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank or percentile in TJEE 2022. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission into out of particular college
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
Aspirants can check the table available below to get the probable ranks that they are expecting based on their obtained marks in TJEE 2022. The data has been gathered from several candidates. However, they will have to remember that the data is indicative in nature.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) conducts Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes on offer in the Tripura state institutions. Candidates who wish to appear in the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination for engineering admissions will have to register for TJEE 2022.