TJEE 2020 Counselling is expected to be held in July/August after the conduction of entrance exam & release of the result. Those who will qualify the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2020 will only be called for the counselling process. The candidates who will clear the counselling round, the selected candidates are nominated for admission in different degree courses by the respective sponsoring department. In the process of counselling, the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will verify the educational documents & identity proof. Those who have applied for TJEE 2020 can read the complete article below to know more about TJEE Counselling 2020.
TJEE 2020 Counselling Dates
Candidates can check the dates of the TJEE 2020 counselling process below in the given table:
TJEE Counselling Schedule 2020
|Date of TJEE Counselling 2020||July/August|
|Declaration of Result||July/August|
|TJEE 2020 exam date for Physics & Chemistry|22 Apr 2020
|TJEE 2020 exam for Mathematics & Biology|23 Apr 2020
TBJEE prepares the common Merit List based on the performance of candidates in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2020 both for PCM & PCB groups separately.
Documents Required for TJEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates have to appear for TJEE documents verification on the scheduled date and time. They are required to carry certain documents, original and self-attested copies, at the time of counselling. Following are the list of required documents to be produced while counselling:
- Class 12 Marksheet and Admit Card
- Madhyamik / Class 10 Marksheet and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Ward of Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Defence Personnel Certificate
- Seat Surrendered Certificate
- Proof of Residence
TJEE 2020 Counselling Process
Counselling shall be conducted strictly based on the common Merit List published by the Board and allocation of seats for different category of colleges for selected candidates.
- It would be strictly based on the number of seats for various categories as received from the various sponsoring departments. Seats of different professional degree courses will be received from various sponsoring departments.
- All the necessary documents in original along with a self-attested copy of each must be produced for verification when asked by the board.
- The candidates will be selected for a particular course to a certain College/ University will be subjected to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria, including the cut-off marks in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, if any, of the respective College/ University.
- Certain college and University set a specific marks percentage in last qualifying examination and some other conditions including cut-off marks, if any, for admission/ entry to different streams/ subjects of respective Colleges and Universities. As per this, the selection will be made.
- Candidates will be issued nomination letters for various courses of study based on the scores of TJEE 2020.
TJEE 2020 Counselling Important Instructions
The candidates must keep in mind a few vital details about the TJEE 2020 counselling process.
- No candidate will be considered for allotment of any seat unless he/ she appear personally before the
Board for counselling.
- if any candidate will miss attaining the first round of counselling he/she will not be allowed in the subsequent counselling round unless he/she submits the acceptable reasons in writing with proof 3 days before or after the counselling, as the case may be.
- There will be no waiting list for TJEE counselling. In successive occasions, fresh counselling will be held as per the procedure.
- The board will not send the separate call letter to any Candidate.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat this year or in the past inside or outside the State based on the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination result, he/ she will not be considered for allotment of seats unless he/ she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within seven days excluding the date of receiving of the seats through counselling to the authority of the respective sponsoring department and produce the necessary proof for that at the time of counselling.
- Please note that while counselling will be done, only the candidate & his/her guardian will be allowed to enter the counselling hall.