TJEE 2022 Counselling is expected to be conducted in the month of July after the completion of exams and the announcement of results. Tripura Joint Entrance Examination qualified students will be called out for the round of counselling. Students who will clear the counselling round are nominated for admission in the respective degree courses. During the counselling, Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam (TBJEE) will verify educational documents and identity proof. Aspiring candidates can check the details regarding TJEE 2022 Counselling from this article.
TJEE 2022 Counselling Dates
Candidates can check the dates of the TJEE counselling process below in the given table:
TJEE Counselling Schedule 2022
|Date of TJEE Counselling 2022||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
TBJEE prepares the common Merit List based on the performance of candidates in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2022 both for PCM & PCB groups separately.
Documents Required for TJEE 2022 Counselling
Candidates have to appear for TJEE documents verification on the scheduled date and time. They are required to carry certain documents, original and self-attested copies, at the time of counselling. Following are the list of required documents to be produced while counselling:
- Class 12 Marksheet and Admit Card
- Madhyamik / Class 10 Marksheet and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Ward of Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Defence Personnel Certificate
- Seat Surrendered Certificate
- Proof of Residence
TJEE 2022 Counselling Process
Counselling shall be conducted strictly based on the common Merit List published by the Board and allocation of seats for different categories of colleges for selected candidates.
- It would be strictly based on the number of seats for various categories as received from the various sponsoring departments. Seats of different professional degree courses will be received from various sponsoring departments.
- All the necessary documents in original along with a self-attested copy of each must be produced for verification when asked by the board.
- The candidates will be selected for a particular course to a certain College/ University will be subjected to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria, including the cut-off marks in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, if any, of the respective College/ University.
- Certain colleges and universities set a specific marks percentage in the last qualifying examination and some other conditions including cut-off marks, if any, for admission/ entry to different streams/ subjects of respective Colleges and Universities. As per this, the selection will be made.
- Candidates will be issued nomination letters for various courses of study based on the scores of TJEE 2022.
TJEE 2022 Counselling Important Instructions
The candidates must keep in mind a few vital details about the TJEE 2022 counselling process.
- No candidate will be considered for allotment of any seat unless he/ she appear personally before the
Board for counselling.
- if any candidate will miss attaining the first round of counselling he/she will not be allowed in the subsequent counselling round unless he/she submits the acceptable reasons in writing with proof 3 days before or after the counselling, as the case may be.
- There will be no waiting list for TJEE counselling. On successive occasions, fresh counselling will be held as per the procedure.
- The board will not send a separate call letter to any Candidate.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat this year or in the past inside or outside the State based on the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination result, he/ she will not be considered for allotment of seats unless he/ she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within seven days excluding the date of receiving of the seats through counselling to the authority of the respective sponsoring department and produce the necessary proof for that at the time of counselling.
- Please note that while counselling will be done, only the candidate & his/her guardian will be allowed to enter the counselling hall.