TNEA 2021 Application Form will be released online. For the convenience of candidates, TNEA Facilitation Centers (TFC) have been established in selected cities. The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission will be organized by the Anna University, Chennai. Through the TNEA entrance exam, admission is offered in undergraduate programs of B.E and B.Tech. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the TNEA Registration details.
TNEA 2021 Application form : Interested candidates can go through the whole article for more details about the examination.
TNEA 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the TNEA 2021 Registration form dates below to fill the form on due time:
TNEA 2021 Registration Dates
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|TNEA 2021 Notification||April 2021|
|Application Form availability||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date to apply||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||1st week of June 2021|
Keep visiting the page to know about the updated dates about the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Process.
TNEA 2021 Application Form
TNEA 2020 Application form will be available on the official website. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid mistakes while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website of the Anna University or TNEA only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously to know whether the form has been received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected for a valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or offline via DD at the TFC.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be as all the related communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format file size should be as per the brochure.
- If there is any issue while filling the form contact the department immediately via mail or contact number.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of your application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Important instructions to fill the TNEA 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to follow the given instructions while filling the online Application Form:
- Candidates must not use anybody else email id.
- Only one candidate will be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own valid mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS to the registered number.
- Applicants must keep their Login Id/Email Id and Password-safe and confidential.
- For checking TNEA application status, candidates need login credentials.
TNEA 2021 Application Fee
The candidates can check the TNEA 2021 Application fee details below:
TNEA 2021 Registration Fees
|Open categories||Rs 500/-|
|SC /SCA /ST category belonging to Tamil Nadu||Rs 250/-|
|For each special reservation category||Rs 100/- (additional)|
The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the authority.
Modes of Payment -
- Online - Via Payment gateways (Indian Overseas Bank or Indian Bank).
- Offline - Via Payment through Demand Draft (DD) is possible only at the TFC.
How to fill the TNEA 2021 Application Form?
Candidates must check the given below TNEA application procedure before registering for the TNEA entrance exam:
- Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the web portal of the TNEA.
- Click on the link given New User Registration for TNEA 2021.
- Enter the details Name, Mobile Number, Email, DOB, Login Id, etc.
- After filling all the above details click on “Submit”.
- An OTP will be sent which has to be filled in the space given.
- Then click on the button " Submit ".
- Step 2 - Login Id and fill in other details
- Login with the login ID /email ID with Password.
- The application form page will be redirected.
- Fill the other details like Permanent Address, State, Religion, Community, etc.
- Click on the save and continue button.
- Step 3 - Submit the Fee
- As per the category, the applicant will have to submit the form fee by selecting the payment mode.
- After the successful submission of the fee, the receipt will be generated.
- Keep it safe.
- Get the printout of the filled form & must keep it safe.
- Step 4 - Application Form Submission
- After completing the form the candidates will have to download the filled form and need to take a printout of it and has to be submitted with a recent passport size photo affixed at the place printed during original Certificates Verification at the allotted centres on the specified date.
Details in TNEA 2021 Application Form
The details of the information asked in the application form should be entered correctly. Any misleading information can reject the application form. TNEA 2021 Application Form will comprise the following details:
- Candidates Name
- Guardian's Name
- Address for correspondence (communication)
- Pin Code
- Name of the Community with code (if any)
- Special Reservation
- Whether the applicant is a recognized sportsperson or not
Details of Family’s First Graduate
Generally, questions of the following types are asked in this section:
- Are you the first graduate in your family?
- Whether your siblings have already enjoyed the benefit of the First Graduation study fee concession for pursuing any professional course?
- Are you willing to afford AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme?
- Whether you are eligible for ‘Post Matric Scholarship’ or not?
- Annual Income of Family
- Mother Tongue
- Mode of instruction
- Occupation of the guardian
- The civic status of Native place
- The civic status of the school
- The district from which a candidate belongs
Documents Required to fill TNEA 2021 Application form
Candidates must have the following documents to fill TNEA application form:
- Class 12 Mark-sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Standard X result
- Class 12 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Nativity e-Certificate (digitally signed, if any)
- First Graduate Certificate/ First Graduate Joint Declaration (optional)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (optional)
- Original copy of Space Reservation Form with DD
Candidates also check: TS SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria