TNEA 2020 Application Form has been released online & the last date to apply is 16 August 2020. Also, the applicants will have to pay the registration fee as per their category. For the convenience of candidates, TNEA Facilitation Centers (TFC) have been established in selected cities. The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission will be organised by the Anna University, Chennai. Through TNEA entrance exam, admission is offered in undergraduate programmes of B.E and B.Tech. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the TNEA Registration details.
TNEA 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the TNEA 2020 Registration form dates below to fill the form on due time:
TNEA 2020 Registration Dates
|Commencement of TNEA 2020 Online Registration||05 July 2020|
|TNEA Application Form 2020 last date||16 August 2020|
| Random number generation||21 August 2020|
|Release of rank list||07 September 2020|
Keep visiting the page to know about the updated dates about the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Process.
TNEA 2020 Application Form
TNEA 2020 Application form is made available from 05 July 2020 on the official website. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid mistakes while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website of the Anna University or TNEA only.
- TNEA Application form 2020 last date is 16 August 2020.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously to know whether the form has been received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or offline via DD at the TFC.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be as all the related communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format file size should be as per the brochure.
- If there is any issue while filling the form contact the department immediately via mail or contact number.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of your application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Important instructions to fill the TNEA 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to follow the given instructions while filling the online Application Form:
- Candidates must not use anybody else email id.
- Only one candidate will be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own valid mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS to the registered number.
- Applicants must keep their Login Id/Email Id and Password-safe and confidential.
- For checking TNEA application status, candidate need login credentials.
TNEA 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check the TNEA 2020 Application fee details below:
TNEA 2020 Registration Fees
|Open categories||Rs 500/-|
|SC /SCA /ST category belonging to Tamil Nadu||Rs 250/-|
|For each special reservation category||Rs 100/- (additional)|
Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the authority.
Modes of Payment -
- Online - Via Payment gateways (Indian Overseas Bank or Indian Bank).
- Offline - Via Payment through Demand Draft (DD) is possible only at the TFC.
How to fill the TNEA 2020 Application Form?
Candidates must check the given below TNEA application procedure before registering for TNEA entrance exam:
- Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the web portal of the TNEA.
- Click on the link given New User Registration for TNEA 2020.
- Enter the details Name, Mobile Number, Email, DOB, Login Id, etc.
- After filling all the above details click on “Submit”.
- An OTP will be sent which has to be filled in the space given.
- Then click on the button " Submit ".
- Step 2 - Login Id and fill other details
- Login with the login ID /email ID with Password.
- Application form page will be redirected.
- Fill the other details like Permanent Address, State, Religion, Community, etc.
- Click on the save and continue button.
- Step 3 - Submit the Fee
- As per the category, the applicant will have to submit the form fee by selecting the payment mode.
- After the successful submission of the fee, the receipt will be generated.
- Keep it safe.
- Get the printout of the filled form & must keep it safe.
- Step 4 - Application Form Submission
- After completing the form the candidates will have to download the filled form and need to take printout of it and has to be submitted with recent passport size photo affixed at the place printed during original Certificates Verification at the alloted centres on the specified date.
Details in TNEA 2020 Application Form
The details of the information asked in the application form should be entered correctly. Any misleading information can reject the application form. TNEA 2020 Application Form will comprise the following details:
- Candidates Name
- Guardian's Name
- Address for correspondence (communication)
- Pin Code
- Name of the Community with code (if any)
- Special Reservation
- Whether the applicant is a recognized sportsperson or not
Details of Family’s First Graduate
Genrally questions of following types are asked in this section:
- Are you the first graduate in your family?
- Whether your siblings have already enjoyed the benefit of the First Graduation study fee concession for pursuing any professional course?
- Are you willing to afford AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme?
- Whether you are eligible for ‘Post Matric Scholarship’ or not?
- Annual Income of Family
- Mother Tongue
- Mode of instruction
- Occupation of the guardian
- The civic status of Native place
- The civic status of the school
- The district from which a candidate belongs
Documents Required to fill TNEA 2020 Application form
Candidates must have following documents to fill TNEA application form:
- Class 12 Mark-sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Standard X result
- Class 12 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Nativity e-Certificate (digitally signed, if any)
- First Graduate Certificate/ First Graduate Joint Declaration (optional)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (optional)
- Original copy of Space Reservation Form with DD
TNEA 2020 Result
The result will be announced on the official website on the basis of qualifying examination marks.